Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 02:31 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: We have fox news here, I watch it sometimes

Faux news, aussie? For shame. *shakes head*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maytee - If you're reading this .... we want your son's and Lisa's killers arrested and dealt with. We have hung here for a month, waiting for any piece of news, hoping that today will be the day.

I'm going to pray for you and your family, Maytee. Nobody should have to suffer like you are. Loss of a loved one is the worst thing in life. To lose your child to murder is as bad as it gets.

May justice prevail SOON and may you be wrapped in the love and protection of the Creator.
(03-03-2011, 06:21 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Maytee - If you're reading this .... we want your son's and Lisa's killers arrested and dealt with. We have hung here for a month, waiting for any piece of news, hoping that today will be the day.

I'm going to pray for you and your family, Maytee. Nobody should have to suffer like you are. Loss of a loved one is the worst thing in life. To lose your child to murder is as bad as it gets.

May justice prevail SOON and may you be wrapped in the love and protection of the Creator.

Yes! We are right here with you, Maytee. Waiting, hoping, praying.
Justice will be done. I have no doubts.
(03-03-2011, 06:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:52 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: WARNING: VERY, VERY GRAPHIC WEBSITE, DO NOT EVER GO ON THERE IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, now I WANT to. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Death. Pictures of death. I've seen stuff on there that has given me nightmares, like Porche Girl's (you've all heard of her) head split wide open, children who have been abused by monsters. Nobody warned me before I stumbled on the site.
These are things that LE sees everyday, though.
If one of you amazing Mockers could take pics of the new billboards and post them, I would greatly appreciate it!
I'm not longer in Ohio, so I won't be able to go down the AWT to see them :(
Oh My !!! Maytee is very upset with this forum . Go read the RIP and Justice will prevail pages this morning . WOW ... She doesn't understand that we want the same thing she wants . JUSTICE!!! Hope everyone has a good day , and I'm going to try my best to not choke on my tongue , even though Maytee says it will happen to all of us here . Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Hey fellow Mockers, my comp. is in the shop for a few days. Yep, you guessed it, I'm visiting my sister so I can stay up with story. (hahah) Let me be the first to say "I'm an MF addict!" Compcoff

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(03-03-2011, 09:00 AM)Sincere Wrote: Oh My !!! Maytee is very upset with this forum . Go read the RIP and Justice will prevail pages this morning . WOW ... She doesn't understand that we want the same thing she wants . JUSTICE!!! Hope everyone has a good day , and I'm going to try my best to not choke on my tongue , even though Maytee says it will happen to all of us here . Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Gawd! I can never find this shit. I want to read what she's saying about Mock/Mockers.

(03-03-2011, 08:54 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: If one of you amazing Mockers could take pics of the new billboards and post them, I would greatly appreciate it!

Just saw another billboard this morning in my neck of the woods, but I was driving and the electronic billboard changed so quickly to another picture that I didn't have time to snap a pic. The billboard I saw was near the Sylvania / Monroe Street intersection.
(03-03-2011, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:00 AM)Sincere Wrote: Oh My !!! Maytee is very upset with this forum . Go read the RIP and Justice will prevail pages this morning . WOW ... She doesn't understand that we want the same thing she wants . JUSTICE!!! Hope everyone has a good day , and I'm going to try my best to not choke on my tongue , even though Maytee says it will happen to all of us here . Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Gawd! I can never find this shit. I want to read what she's saying about Mock/Mockers.

I can't see it, either. Can someone post it?
Off to work...
Hustlin, bangin, and pimpin, I mean.

Heh heh. Found it.

Wowwww im speechless at all you stupid ass bitches on that mock forum talking shit about me n copying n pasting what i write on here you unsympathetic low life skums... Laugh now n cry later bitches n i hope you all choke on your tongues n die too you drama gossiping queens/kings just remember wat hsppened to johnny n lisa could happen to your kids too KARMA bitches

(03-03-2011, 09:04 AM)Sincere Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 08:54 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: If one of you amazing Mockers could take pics of the new billboards and post them, I would greatly appreciate it!

Just saw another billboard this morning in my neck of the woods, but I was driving and the electronic billboard changed so quickly to another picture that I didn't have time to snap a pic. The billboard I saw was near the Sylvania / Monroe Street intersection.

Lady Cop,
Is this good or bad? Does it mean LE needs help?
(03-03-2011, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

RIP Johnny Wowwww im speechless at all you stupid ass bitches on that mock forum talking shit about me n copying n pasting what i write on here you unsympathetic low life skums... Laugh now n cry later bitches n i hope you all choke on your tongues n die too you drama gossiping queens/kings just remember wat hsppened to johnny n lisa could happen to your kids too KARMA bitches
5 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)

o
Ldon't let them get to you...they are obviously scum!! let them keep acting like ignorant immature people...keep fighting for your johnny!! I hope justice will prevail soon!!
5 hours ago
o
RIP Johnny Oh im never goin to stop fightin but yes i do hope they all choke on their gossiping tongues and die just like the evil demons that did it and then the world will be a lil better place
5 hours ago
o
L they are low life scumbags .. nobody should be talking about you IN THE FIRST PLACE .. they don't know what it's like to lose a son .. eff them .. they should be ashamed of themselves!
5 hours ago
o
RIP Johnny ‎;,,,,(((
5 hours ago
o
C What fourm? I want to go kick some ass
4 hours ago

what maytee and her supporters don't understand is that everyone here wants to see the vicious killers arrested and punished. that many posts here are sympathetic to her terrible grief.

Fuck. She got me with her curse. I dropped my damn MacBook this morning and broke it. Grrrrrrrrrr!

Strangle
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-03-2011, 09:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Heh heh. Found it.

Wowwww im speechless at all you stupid ass bitches on that mock forum talking shit about me n copying n pasting what i write on here you unsympathetic low life skums... Laugh now n cry later bitches n i hope you all choke on your tongues n die too you drama gossiping queens/kings just remember wat hsppened to johnny n lisa could happen to your kids too KARMA bitches

Good thing I don't have kids then. Hope she doesn't come after my fat ass dog.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies

Silly thug wants to come & kick our ass. 113
CCV, is coming to Mock to kick some ass. 105

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
(03-03-2011, 09:18 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: CCV, is coming to Mock to kick some ass. 105

I read all the comments that Maytee's supporters posted & not a one of them has the ability to comprehend what this thread is all about. They are all under the mistaken impression that J & L are being slammed, they are not and only a fool would not see that.

You should have stayed in school, people. Now you're only qualified to deal drugs or say, "you want fries with that".
(03-03-2011, 09:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I read all the comments that Maytee's supporters posted & not a one of them has the ability to comprehend what this thread is all about. They are all under the mistaken impression that J & L are being slammed, they are not and only a fool would not see that.

You should have stayed in school, people. Now you're only qualified to deal drugs or say, "you want fries with that".

Exactly.

It's amazing how she, nor anyone else connected to her, can't realize that the attention from this forum and our desire to seek the truth will help keep this case alive and kicking; not her crazy witch shit and incoherent threats.