Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 11:38 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:34 PM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:27 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I can't figure out how the arrest of BC in MN, or the other dude in KS, has anything to do with Lisa & Johnny. Am I missing something?

It may not...

From an article that came out on ToledoBlade.com that has since been retracted for unknown reasons. You can Google it and find a cached version.

"[...] BC was wanted on two charges of burglary. BC was arrested Friday after he was found hiding on the Fort Riley Army base in Kansas, deputy U.S. Marshal Rodney Hartzell said..."

Yup, read it. The Toledo Blade really sucks. Anything quasi old can only be found in Google cache, plus their reporters stink. JMHO, of course ;-)

So, BC seems to get around. KS then MN and back to Ohio.

if you go back to my post last night i stated I was having problems pulling the link up and it was KS not MN
(03-03-2011, 09:40 AM)concerned Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:38 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:34 PM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:27 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I can't figure out how the arrest of BC in MN, or the other dude in KS, has anything to do with Lisa & Johnny. Am I missing something?

It may not...

From an article that came out on ToledoBlade.com that has since been retracted for unknown reasons. You can Google it and find a cached version.

"[...] BC was wanted on two charges of burglary. BC was arrested Friday after he was found hiding on the Fort Riley Army base in Kansas, deputy U.S. Marshal Rodney Hartzell said..."

Yup, read it. The Toledo Blade really sucks. Anything quasi old can only be found in Google cache, plus their reporters stink. JMHO, of course ;-)

So, BC seems to get around. KS then MN and back to Ohio.

if you go back to my post last night i stated I was having problems pulling the link up and it was KS not MN

(03-02-2011, 10:18 PM)concerned Wrote: CHECK THIS LINK OUT I HEARD THIS IS WHERE THEY GOT BC. I CANT PULL IT UP THOUGH.www.co.ramsey.mn.us/NR/rdonlyres/.../rcsoinmatereport20110222.pdf

This is MN, not KS.

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-02-2011, 02:38 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Professionals, not in my opinion, unless just getting paid takes you from amateur to professional. Ruthless, merciless, disgusting forms of humanity, yep.

It was a story worth telling, and I can totally relate. My younger brother struggled with crack cocaine addiction for many years- and everyone in my family just knew, that if he continued to use drugs, something would happen to him. We stood by him through rehab, but within a few months, he was using crack again.
One day he showed up at my home in a state of shock, and looked like he had lost all color, just totally pale. He told me that just hours before coming to my place, he had a gun to his head, that someone was about to shoot him, and he barely talked him out of it.
Still, this was not enough for him to quit. When he ended up in prison over this addition, I was almost relieved, because I hoped that after doing 2 years, it might be long enough for him to get past the addiction.
But he got out, started hanging back with his old crowd, and went right back to the drugs, and another prison sentence eventually.

Just a couple of years ago, I got that call I prayed would never come, and once I was able to stop screaming, and actually speak, the first thing I asked was " who did this? who killed my brother?"
I was convinced that someone had killed him. And I was wrong.
He died from an overdose of crack cocaine.

But I can totally see, how its easy, to jump to a conclusion, not because of any inside knowledge, other than, you know that this person, is on a dangerous path.
My personal opinion is that Maytee's reaction, was only due to her knowing that her son, had been involved with a lifestyle, and people that could bring him harm and trouble.
I could be wrong, but I truly do not feel that she is involved in this crime.

My condolences on the loss of your brother, I hope the fond memories of your brother out weigh the addiction memories for you, in the end sometimes that's all we have...drugs have really taken so much out of so many in this country....I'm sorry for your loss.
Lat night I was told that BC and MM was arrested in Kanas and I could see the APB that was put out on them by googling the Marion couty sherrifs department apd with their names and it would show the APB put out on them. My link wouldnt work. I stated it was KS not MN. BC is being held in the Lucas county Sherriff Department for Aggravated Burglary. I called and found that out. That is fact. Federal Marshalls went and got them in Kansas. That is fact. Rumor is they acted like they were going to Mexico to have an alibi. This is not fact. I will try to get the correct like later today, I do find it odd that Fedaral Marshall went to KS to bring them back for Aggravated Burglary in Ohio.
I'm wondering where JSMOM went?? She's no longer posting to Maytee on FB nor has she been here lately. She was SOOO involved and supportive of Maytee. Hmm....
(03-03-2011, 09:46 AM)concerned Wrote: Lat night I was told that BC and MM was arrested in Kanas and I could see the APB that was put out on them by googling the Marion couty sherrifs department apd with their names and it would show the APB put out on them. My link wouldnt work. I stated it was KS not MN. BC is being held in the Lucas county Sherriff Department for Aggravated Burglary. I called and found that out. That is fact. Federal Marshalls went and got them in Kansas. That is fact. Rumor is they acted like they were going to Mexico to have an alibi. This is not fact. I will try to get the correct like later today, I do find it odd that Fedaral Marshall went to KS to bring them back for Aggravated Burglary in Ohio.

Sorry, I think I misunderstood what you were saying.

The link you posted was for MN (which I was able to pull and I posted a pic of BC's arrest).

Yes, they were arrested in KS and he was (or is) being held in MN based off the info in the link.

He'll be brought back to OH to see a judge. US Marshals will pick-up anyone that has an extricable warrant (usually high-level Felony) and transport them back.

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
If you call the Lucas County Sheriffs Department he is there being held on Aggravated Buglary. (BC that is )
(03-03-2011, 10:06 AM)concerned Wrote: If you call the Lucas County Sheriffs Department he is there being held on Aggravated Buglary. (BC that is )

So, it seems he's now back in OH. Does it say when he got back?
WTOL just did a small segment on the billboards being put up and also stated the reward is now $16000.
No I dont know when he got back to town. They are all intertwined (?) some way.
LC and Duchess should write a book when this is all done. Give the proceeds to the " How to flip burgers because you didnt graduate and all you want to do is deal drugs and be a gangbanger fund" LOL
(03-03-2011, 10:10 AM)concerned Wrote: No I dont know when he got back to town. They are all intertwined (?) some way.

I believe so.

Too much of a coincidence not to be.
Off to Class. Were doing the alphabet today Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-03-2011, 09:54 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I'm wondering where JSMOM went?? She's no longer posting to Maytee on FB nor has she been here lately. She was SOOO involved and supportive of Maytee. Hmm....

I was thinking the same thing, she's a member here also you would think she would tell Maytee that nobody here is laughing or trying to bash Johnny and Lisa and that most of us have relatives or friends that been destroyed by drugs too. So, JSMOM if you pop in would you please tell Maytee that we mean her no harm, and that WE HERE AT MOCK ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS CASE ALIVE...OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ISN'T STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE TO DO!!
(03-03-2011, 10:14 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:54 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I'm wondering where JSMOM went?? She's no longer posting to Maytee on FB nor has she been here lately. She was SOOO involved and supportive of Maytee. Hmm....

I was thinking the same thing, she's a member here also you would think she would tell Maytee that nobody here is laughing or trying to bash Johnny and Lisa and that most of us have relatives or friends that been destroyed by drugs too. So, JSMOM if you pop in would you please tell Maytee that we mean her no harm, and that WE HERE AT MOCK ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS CASE ALIVE...OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ISN'T STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE TO DO!!
hmmmmm. i feel i was right pages ago. just sayin.
(03-03-2011, 10:10 AM)concerned Wrote: No I dont know when he got back to town. They are all intertwined (?) some way.
He is also being held for assault charges. He has been in Lucas since Feb 23 ( I think ) . GO to the Lucas traffic/ criminal link and enter his name , enter search dates on the bottom . I usually enter 01/01/1989 - todays date . It tells you every charge he ever had. Click on case numbers to get details . Click on priors , click on PDF's ( It even tells you who filed assault charges on him )
(03-03-2011, 10:13 AM)AriGold Wrote:

I believe so.

Did anyone ever answer the question (I think it was SS that posed it the other day) about why or how some of you came to the conclusion that BC and MM are involved? I'm not clear on that and I suspect I'm not the only one.
(03-03-2011, 10:30 AM)DCTim Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:13 AM)AriGold Wrote:

I believe so.

Did anyone ever answer the question (I think it was SS that posed it the other day) about why or how some of you came to the conclusion that BC and MM are involved? I'm not clear on that and I suspect I'm not the only one.

This was my answer last night:

Well 1st of all you know how things go around here. Someone may say something & then before you know it it's spread like wildfire. So apart from the mutual friends & same area of town thing. They both left state. I read from their facebooks, well... primarily BC's that he left state mid January. Well, some have thought that maybe he didn't really leave state mid Jan & that was all a ploy to throw people off. That maybe he was actually in town until around the time of the murders. He posted a video around the time of the murders with some sketchy lyrics about taping people up etc etc. His record is obviously not good so that doesn't help the case. I'm not sold on him being involved although, at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me either. That's what I've gathered so far about these particular people.

Sorry, been traveling...just landed in Kansas...and yes , I'm a MF addict too...first post I get on...

What's the scoop with these arrests of AP, MM, etc...did we find out they really did happen recently? do we think something is brewing or did we find out these arrests were not recent?

I do have say when the earlier post said "since I dont' have any children, is (the spells) going to come after my fat ass dog"...I 've been laughing out loud...

All so tragic but guess you have to laugh once in awhile...

Have to say when flying here...I was really missing my Mock Fix...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(03-03-2011, 09:13 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:00 AM)Sincere Wrote: Oh My !!! Maytee is very upset with this forum . Go read the RIP and Justice will prevail pages this morning . WOW ... She doesn't understand that we want the same thing she wants . JUSTICE!!! Hope everyone has a good day , and I'm going to try my best to not choke on my tongue , even though Maytee says it will happen to all of us here . Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Gawd! I can never find this shit. I want to read what she's saying about Mock/Mockers.

RIP Johnny Wowwww im speechless at all you stupid ass bitches on that mock forum talking shit about me n copying n pasting what i write on here you unsympathetic low life skums... Laugh now n cry later bitches n i hope you all choke on your tongues n die too you drama gossiping queens/kings just remember wat hsppened to johnny n lisa could happen to your kids too KARMA bitches
5 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)

o
Ldon't let them get to you...they are obviously scum!! let them keep acting like ignorant immature people...keep fighting for your johnny!! I hope justice will prevail soon!!
5 hours ago
o
RIP Johnny Oh im never goin to stop fightin but yes i do hope they all choke on their gossiping tongues and die just like the evil demons that did it and then the world will be a lil better place
5 hours ago
o
L they are low life scumbags .. nobody should be talking about you IN THE FIRST PLACE .. they don't know what it's like to lose a son .. eff them .. they should be ashamed of themselves!
5 hours ago
o
RIP Johnny ‎;,,,,(((
5 hours ago
o
C What fourm? I want to go kick some ass
4 hours ago

what maytee and her supporters don't understand is that everyone here wants to see the vicious killers arrested and punished. that many posts here are sympathetic to her terrible grief.

its called consequences, to everything you do. live a good life. and in the end its not the years in a life. its the life in the years. abraham lincoln. god is great and he protects mockers here. no voo doo shit will come to mock forum!