Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 10:30 AM)DCTim Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:13 AM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:10 AM)concerned Wrote: No I dont know when he got back to town. They are all intertwined (?) some way.

I believe so.

Too much of a coincidence not to be.

Did anyone ever answer the question (I think it was SS that posed it the other day) about why or how some of you came to the conclusion that BC and MM are involved? I'm not clear on that and I suspect I'm not the only one.

I honestly don't think BC and MM are involved . People are assuming so because they associate with AG and TW . I think people are seeing that friends of AG and TW are getting arrested and they assume it has something to do with the murders. But in all actuality , their all just thugs.
(03-03-2011, 10:14 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:54 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I'm wondering where JSMOM went?? She's no longer posting to Maytee on FB nor has she been here lately. She was SOOO involved and supportive of Maytee. Hmm....

I was thinking the same thing, she's a member here also you would think she would tell Maytee that nobody here is laughing or trying to bash Johnny and Lisa and that most of us have relatives or friends that been destroyed by drugs too. So, JSMOM if you pop in would you please tell Maytee that we mean her no harm, and that WE HERE AT MOCK ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS CASE ALIVE...OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ISN'T STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE TO DO!!
im going to guess maytee does not know she was here posting. jmo
BC and MM are friends of AG's who were both already in hiding from the law for burglaries, assualts, etc before these murders. Just prior to the murders the three of them were posting back and forth to each other about "snitches" etc. Here are some of BC's posts right before to the murders:
" no mercy no matter what or who n im there fucc tha police"
"play wit me n get wat ur lookin 4"
"fucc tha police i ride 4 my niggaz south side no fakes stay away from my peoples n talk in front of tha rite ones cuzz they gunna get ya'll talkin crazy serious shit. they waitin n im there! sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
" this is 2 my baby girl skyla luv u 4 eva no matter wat happens!"

Right before he posted a song that had lyrics about coming into your house and duct taping ............

Nothing on the day of the murders, but a couple of days after BC posted a song about being back in the 'hood in Southside. Then nothing, no more posts at all. I guess because he was now hiding from the Feds in Kansas.......where he was picked up along with MM in mid-Feb by federal agents.

All of this could be a huge coincidence, but then again maybe not.

I have thought all along that this was a very personal crime and somebody wanted revenge and to send a message. BC and MM have a link to JC and LS thru TW and AG. These guys may not be professional hitmen (I don't think a pro-hit man would spend a lot of time busting up the house) but they are certainly professional bad guys with a history of home invasions and assaults on both men and women. So to me, BC would at the very least be a person of interest. I still think LE has a very good idea who did this, hence the no pleas to public for help, and are just trying to put together enough to PROVE it.

(03-03-2011, 10:52 AM)Nina Wrote: BC and MM are friends of AG's who were both already in hiding from the law for burglaries, assualts, etc before these murders. Just prior to the murders the three of them were posting back and forth to each other about "snitches" etc. Here are some of BC's posts right before to the murders:
" no mercy no matter what or who n im there fucc tha police"
"play wit me n get wat ur lookin 4"
"fucc tha police i ride 4 my niggaz south side no fakes stay away from my peoples n talk in front of tha rite ones cuzz they gunna get ya'll talkin crazy serious shit. they waitin n im there! sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
" this is 2 my baby girl skyla luv u 4 eva no matter wat happens!"

Right before he posted a song that had lyrics about coming into your house and duct taping ............

Nothing on the day of the murders, but a couple of days after BC posted a song about being back in the 'hood in Southside. Then nothing, no more posts at all. I guess because he was now hiding from the Feds in Kansas.......where he was picked up along with MM in mid-Feb by federal agents.

All of this could be a huge coincidence, but then again maybe not.

I have thought all along that this was a very personal crime and somebody wanted revenge and to send a message. BC and MM have a link to JC and LS thru TW and AG. These guys may not be professional hitmen (I don't think a pro-hit man would spend a lot of time busting up the house) but they are certainly professional bad guys with a history of home invasions and assaults on both men and women. So to me, BC would at the very least be a person of interest. I still think LE has a very good idea who did this, hence the no pleas to public for help, and are just trying to put together enough to PROVE it.

BC is not only connected to AG and TW but also to at least one of Johnny's best buddies VD (Johnny was at VD's and left from there to pick up Lisa that very night from work) and he's friends with VD's best friend Cheddar...and oh yeah, CJ, CJ was in the southside boys picture, the pictures Lisa friend posted on the boat, and at the party with Lisa....so...big time connections here, all around.
MOTHERFUCKER

HEHE...PAGE DIDN'T EXIST!
(03-03-2011, 11:11 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: MOTHERFUCKER

Well done! hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So, MM is out..

MM NEW INFO POST:
fucc u hater's i'm stack'n paper why you hate'n tell the fed's to find me i'm ready now my money right ...an my money still right after i got snitched on an i'm back out lames you can't stop my shine...

MM: i'm out now bitches what you gotta say an for the nigga's that got somethang to say holla at me now......

Someone asked MM, how you doin?
MM Reply: not shit laughin at these snitch ass niggas

don't know if BC is out...his post are old.
(03-03-2011, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 11:11 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: MOTHERFUCKER

Well done! hah

(03-03-2011, 11:17 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: So, MM is out..

MM NEW INFO POST:
fucc u hater's i'm stack'n paper why you hate'n tell the fed's to find me i'm ready now my money right ...an my money still right after i got snitched on an i'm back out lames you can't stop my shine...

MM: i'm out now bitches what you gotta say an for the nigga's that got somethang to say holla at me now......

Someone asked MM, how you doin?
MM Reply: not shit laughin at these snitch ass niggas

don't know if BC is out...his post are old.

According to the traffic/criminal case site , BC was scheduled for a prelim court hearing at 9 am this morning.
Just checked traffic/criminal cases again for BC - victim failed to appear this morning at 9 . Prelim hearing reset for the 7th . I wonder if charges will end up getting dropped .
(03-03-2011, 11:31 AM)Sincere Wrote: Just checked traffic/criminal cases again for BC - victim failed to appear this morning at 9 . Prelim hearing reset for the 7th . I wonder if charges will end up getting dropped .

He will still stay locked up. He VOP'd by leaving the state. But the D.A has the victims names. They can be picked and held in custody if they ignore a subpoena.
(03-03-2011, 12:00 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 11:31 AM)Sincere Wrote: Just checked traffic/criminal cases again for BC - victim failed to appear this morning at 9 . Prelim hearing reset for the 7th . I wonder if charges will end up getting dropped .

He will still stay locked up. He VOP'd by leaving the state. But the D.A has the victims names. They can be picked and held in custody if they ignore a subpoena.

Yeah, they can hold him for the violation, but even if the victim doesn't want to appear can't the state prosecute anyway?
(03-03-2011, 04:08 AM)shitstorm Wrote: We don't know any more about this crime than we did at page one of this thread!!!

All we know is that there is alot of skanky, criminal trash in Toledo and we don't want our kid's any where near them. And we will never drink purple Kool-aid again.
For people that think this FB stuff is nonsense, check this out....

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/03/nyregi...ss&emc=rss

"As Twitter, Facebook and other forms of public electronic communication embed themselves in people’s lives, the postings, rants and messages that appear online are emerging as a new trove for the police and prosecutors to sift through after crimes. Such sites are often the first place they go."
(03-03-2011, 12:35 PM)Nina Wrote: "As Twitter, Facebook and other forms of public electronic communication embed themselves in people’s lives, the postings, rants and messages that appear online are emerging as a new trove for the police and prosecutors to sift through after crimes. Such sites are often the first place they go."

i've said that many times. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Smiley_emoticons_fies

(03-03-2011, 12:13 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 12:00 PM)Adub Wrote:

Yeah, they can hold him for the violation, but even if the victim doesn't want to appear can't the state prosecute anyway?

I'm not sure. But, I sure have seen a lot of dismissals because the victim was a no-show. But maybe they were all civil. The witnesses can be taken into custody and forced to appear, though.

(03-03-2011, 09:54 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I'm wondering where JSMOM went?? She's no longer posting to Maytee on FB nor has she been here lately. She was SOOO involved and supportive of Maytee. Hmm....

Im right here honey! I just choose to sit back and read! If I have a comment I will post it! THANKS O and I am still behind Maytee! =) so huummmmm that honey! =) I dont have no new news and theres nothing to post! IMO! Im just waiting for JUSTICE like u all are! I cant sit here and talk about a grieving mother and her words and I wont talk about no ones past! That has nothing to do with the now! THATS ALL! Not much for me to post that others havent already! Smiley_emoticons_razz
(03-03-2011, 10:14 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, she's a member here also you would think she would tell Maytee that nobody here is laughing or trying to bash Johnny and Lisa and that most of us have relatives or friends that been destroyed by drugs too. So, JSMOM if you pop in would you please tell Maytee that we mean her no harm, and that WE HERE AT MOCK ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS CASE ALIVE...OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ISN'T STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE TO DO!!
I sure will tell her and also! She got upset with me for being on here when Tiffany was so for me I just wanna respect her so I havent been on mock posting! Thats it!
I let her know in a private message what u said East Coast! =)
(03-03-2011, 06:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:52 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: WARNING: VERY, VERY GRAPHIC WEBSITE, DO NOT EVER GO ON THERE IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, now I WANT to. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Yeah, that was pretty much a bet...so I took it.
Kinda sorry I did. Its really gross.
LOL
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop