Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
See yall later today, Mother Mockers Smiley_emoticons_smile
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(03-03-2011, 03:15 PM)JsMom Wrote: I sure hope Maytee will come here and join us at least she wont get banned for speakin her mind! =)

no she wouldn't. the main forum rules are not giving other members' personal information out, and absolutely no threats. those are easy to follow.
i think our members would treat her with respect. but they also may well speak their minds or ask uncomfortable questions. i think Maytee can handle that in order to get HER message across.

(03-03-2011, 03:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 03:15 PM)JsMom Wrote: I sure hope Maytee will come here and join us at least she wont get banned for speakin her mind! =)

no she wouldn't. the main forum rules are not giving other members' personal information out, and absolutely no threats. those are easy to follow.
i think our members would treat her with respect. but they also may well speak their minds or ask uncomfortable questions. i think Maytee can handle that in order to get HER message across.

I wonder if the only way Maytee has internet access is through her iphone ? Perhaps she has a hard time getting into this forum using her iphone. Just a thought.....
(03-03-2011, 01:05 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 06:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:52 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: WARNING: VERY, VERY GRAPHIC WEBSITE, DO NOT EVER GO ON THERE IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, now I WANT to. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Yeah, that was pretty much a bet...so I took it.
Kinda sorry I did. Its really gross.
LOL
Offtopic
Now God Damnit! I went and looked at the site. That is some pretty sick fuckin shit. I don't even want lunch now!!! hah
(03-03-2011, 03:58 PM)Sincere Wrote: I wonder if the only way Maytee has internet access is through her iphone ? Perhaps she has a hard time getting into this forum using her iphone. Just a thought.....

She shouldn't have any issues at all in that regard. I'm in here on my BlackBerry quite a bit and given she can access FB she can also access Mock. Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quote:[quote='EastCoastKat' pid='139601' dateline='1299178238']
I went to this page:
http://oh-lucascounty.civicplus.com/forms.aspx?fid=41

It is an email form that you can fill out and send to the Sheriff of Lucas County

I just sent mine in ECK. I want some kind of statement made from their department...it's been a freaking month already!
Mother- - - - - -Blush
(03-03-2011, 04:14 PM)aileen Wrote: Mother- - - - - -Blush

Hahahaha! 72

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-03-2011, 04:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahahaha! 72

Don't laugh at me. I'm a Mommy to a toddler, and I gave up swearing while I was pregnant! lol Plus when you're near 40 like myself, it's not very becoming to have a potty mouth...IMO, of course Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-03-2011, 09:11 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:00 AM)Sincere Wrote: Oh My !!! Maytee is very upset with this forum . Go read the RIP and Justice will prevail pages this morning . WOW ... She doesn't understand that we want the same thing she wants . JUSTICE!!! Hope everyone has a good day , and I'm going to try my best to not choke on my tongue , even though Maytee says it will happen to all of us here . Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Gawd! I can never find this shit. I want to read what she's saying about Mock/Mockers.

I can't see it, either. Can someone post it?
Off to work...
Hustlin, bangin, and pimpin, I mean.

don't you really mean paper-chasin' ...... bahahahaha Awink
(03-03-2011, 03:58 PM)Sincere Wrote: I wonder if the only way Maytee has internet access is through her iphone ? Perhaps she has a hard time getting into this forum using her iphone. Just a thought.....

I have never tried it but I think she would have a pretty tough time starting groups and pages on mobile facebook. Mobile FB is kinda shitty to begin with.
(03-03-2011, 10:21 AM)Sincere Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:10 AM)concerned Wrote: No I dont know when he got back to town. They are all intertwined (?) some way.
He is also being held for assault charges. He has been in Lucas since Feb 23 ( I think ) . GO to the Lucas traffic/ criminal link and enter his name , enter search dates on the bottom . I usually enter 01/01/1989 - todays date . It tells you every charge he ever had. Click on case numbers to get details . Click on priors , click on PDF's ( It even tells you who filed assault charges on him )

Good post! What a THUG! is this THUG on disability? did I read disability? or am I mixed up? kicking in doors to beat up women, what a bastard! Your avatar is very COOL!!!
(03-03-2011, 04:28 PM)aileen Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 04:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahahaha! 72

Don't laugh at me. I'm a Mommy to a toddler, and I gave up swearing while I was pregnant! lol Plus when you're near 40 like myself, it's not very becoming to have a potty mouth...IMO, of course Smiley_emoticons_wink

Offtopic When my son couldn't get his toy to work he said "God Damnit" and threw it down. That's when I realized that I had to clean it up a bit.Smiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_stumm
The woman that didn't show (the victim) in the latest Billy C court thing is a FB friend of AP.

Sheesh. Social networks. I need a visual! -

[Image: network-diagram-2.jpg?w=460&h=318]
(03-03-2011, 04:32 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:21 AM)Sincere Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:10 AM)concerned Wrote: No I dont know when he got back to town. They are all intertwined (?) some way.
He is also being held for assault charges. He has been in Lucas since Feb 23 ( I think ) . GO to the Lucas traffic/ criminal link and enter his name , enter search dates on the bottom . I usually enter 01/01/1989 - todays date . It tells you every charge he ever had. Click on case numbers to get details . Click on priors , click on PDF's ( It even tells you who filed assault charges on him )

Good post! What a THUG! is this THUG on disability? did I read disability? or am I mixed up? kicking in doors to beat up women, what a bastard! Your avatar is very COOL!!!

I'm thinking disability means probation.

(03-03-2011, 04:28 PM)aileen Wrote: Don't laugh at me. I'm a Mommy to a toddler, and I gave up swearing while I was pregnant! lol Plus when you're near 40 like myself, it's not very becoming to have a potty mouth...IMO, of course Smiley_emoticons_wink
I'm nearing 50 after having raised 4 kids. My youngest is 17. Let's just say that raising teenagers brought my vocabulary back. Smiley_emoticons_stumm :O hah
(03-03-2011, 05:20 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Sheesh. Social networks. I need a visual! -

[attachment=7850]
"…upstairs, Mary Beth and Jeff's room was ransacked to the point where it looked like a TV show. All the drawers were out, and they had punched holes in the walk-in closet looking for a safe that never existed. There was no safe."

What if there was a safe that was introduced into the house by JC and LS after her parents left to fly to their point of embarkation on their anniversary cruise?

They might have left at the beginning of the weekend. Johnny could have purchased a small safe - the kind you see at Target or WalMart etc. for the purpose of keeping his money from selling drugs, and even for making change out of it in full view of the visitors to the house invited by JC & LS.

"They've got a safe he puts his drug money into." is a story which could have grown in the re-telling into ultimately being described as something big, and if not seen in plain view when the perpetrators entered, they may have gone on to conclude that maybe it was a big built-in safe.

Again, "…upstairs, Mary Beth and Jeff's room was ransacked to the point where it looked like a TV show. All the drawers were out, and they had punched holes in the walk-in closet looking for a safe that never existed. There was no safe."

Does that sound like a professional hit job?

Not to me. My confidence in the County Detectives is shrinking more day by day, especially after the recent remarks made to the local board.

What he said boils down to "Don't be upset with us if we can never find the killers. In fact, we're awful tired after talking to 100 people and feel we have to just give up and chalk it up to out of town killers who left."
(03-03-2011, 05:20 PM)shitstorm Wrote: The woman that didn't show (the victim) in the latest Billy C court thing is a FB friend of AP.

Sheesh. Social networks. I need a visual! -

[Image: network-diagram-2.jpg?w=460&h=318]

Shitstorm you are the best!! I love it!
LC u on here??