Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 07:43 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: Oh that is just wrong, my nigga!

Eye is in protective custody now. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-03-2011, 07:43 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 07:43 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: Oh that is just wrong, my nigga!

LMFAO trotures a mofo aint it guys???? Duchess and Lady Cop can give me the go ahead to spill em when the times right.
(03-03-2011, 07:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Eye is in protective custody now. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

LOL Well DAMN! LC! U could of waited until she spilled her guts! =(
(03-03-2011, 07:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Eye is in protective custody now. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Thank you LC! Im sealed like a vault till ordered otherwise!
:B
(03-03-2011, 07:50 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:

Thank you LC! Im sealed like a vault till ordered otherwise!
:B

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch WELL DAMN!!!!!!

Probably just more rumors and speculation. I want concrete information, preferably from the investigators/LE. But thanks for waking everyone up! lol
(03-03-2011, 07:54 PM)aileen Wrote:
Probably just more rumors and speculation. I want concrete information, preferably from the investigators/LE. But thanks for waking everyone up! lol

LOL 115
FUCK
Well LC likes you guys enough for me to spill it! I have been told from a reliable source DNA came back today, no mention of whos just yet and it should be released soon. Everyone feel better now?
BLOODY HELL!

The billboard

13abc.com abclocal.go.com
(03-03-2011, 07:58 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: Well LC likes you guys enough for me to spill it! I have been told from a reliable source DNA came back today, no mention of whos just yet and it should be released soon. Everyone feel better now?

Very much.
I hope its DNA that is known to them, and arrests and justice are in the
works.
Thank you so much for sharing!
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(03-03-2011, 07:58 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: Well LC likes you guys enough for me to spill it! I have been told from a reliable source DNA came back today, no mention of whos just yet and it should be released soon. Everyone feel better now?

I sure hope it shows up something!!!!!! I really do! These poor families need closure!
(03-03-2011, 08:00 PM)dontbedumb Wrote: The billboard

13abc.com abclocal.go.com

video link:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7993055

Here's a video and story about the billboard that is now up

Billboard for Johnny & Lisa

There are still no suspects in the murder of a young couple in Springfield Township. Crime Stopper billboards have been set up around Toledo to help catch whoever is responsible for killing Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke.

One is currently up at the intersection of Western and the Anthony Wayne Trail. The reward fund is up to $16,000 for any tips leading to the arrest of the murderer.

The digital billboards have Crime Stopper's phone number for people to call. That number is 419-255-1111.
Cheers....I think I detect a collective sigh of relief followed by building expectation.

Do you know more?

:B THANK U BUNCHES EYE.OF.MY :B ( Smiley_emoticons_stumm )
Darn I was beat to it! haha.

makes me sad though, that there really isn't even any suspects yet.
I do to and you guys are welcome! I just found out who BC is and I personally know this lame is not intelligent enough to pull this off and was there before this happened. Sorry to burst thos bubbles guy. Ill bet money on it it was not him.