Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
please lil cuz delete ban n block this gossip evil drama queen miranda rih lavone lamoreaux from our page she is copying n posting all our context to mock forum trashy pages thank you i love you

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!SO MOTE IT BE
(03-03-2011, 09:38 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:31 PM)Adub Wrote: And it took BCI 2 years to get around to requesting JCs finger prints?

Its called integration of computer systems, and catching up with a "backlog" of information. You will find cases from the 1990s that have the same docket entry, while others do not. BCI did not personally request that particular information. It is now standard practice with most criminal justice agencies in Ohio now to send numerous forms of data to various agencies, including past records.

So, then you don't think it's any indicator of them having a particular interest in Johnny (as in an informant)?
(03-03-2011, 09:40 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
please lil cuz delete ban n block this gossip evil drama queen miranda rih lavone lamoreaux from our page she is copying n posting all our context to mock forum trashy pages thank you i love you

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!

Funny, I don't recall JSMom copying anything, our other lovely Mockers did that for her! It's all good though, we've got JSMom's back!

It also makes me laugh how Maytee rants about karma....yet she talks a whole lot of shit. Remember that honey, karma is a bitch and being a witch doesn't give you any get out of jail free passes!
This is puzzling to me. JC was arrested for possession on 11/04/07 an OR'd on 11/05/07. Then the aggravated robbery chrges filed on 11/05/07. But at the end of the docket entry for the possession arrest it says this:

12/19/2009 Disposition information for this charge has been electronically sent to BCI. Clerk entry
So why was BCI requesting info on JC's possession charge?

I just haven't seen that before. I have looked at a lot of court documents.

BCI is automatically sent a disposition card, which include the defendant's fingerprints, and disposition of the case (when it's completed) on most Felony convicitions, that's not unusual.
(03-03-2011, 09:09 PM)Adub Wrote: This is puzzling to me. JC was arrested for possession on 11/04/07 an OR'd on 11/05/07. Then the aggravated robbery chrges filed on 11/05/07. But at the end of the docket entry for the possession arrest it says this:

12/19/2009 Disposition information for this charge has been electronically sent to BCI. Clerk entry

I would love for LC to comment on that.

IMO-it means he is a player with bigger connections to a larger organization that reaches beyond Toledo and possibly beyond the boarder.
(03-03-2011, 09:42 PM)shitstorm Wrote: So, then you don't think it's any indicator of them having a particular interest in Johnny (as in an informant)?

Not at all
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(03-03-2011, 09:43 PM)jenjen Wrote: BCI is automatically sent a disposition card, which include the defendant's fingerprints, and disposition of the case (when it's completed) on most Felony convicitions, that's not unusual.

BINGO! We have a winner, and someone who knows what they are talking about! Woohoo!!!! MOTE IT BE!!!!

[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(03-03-2011, 09:45 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:09 PM)Adub Wrote: This is puzzling to me. JC was arrested for possession on 11/04/07 an OR'd on 11/05/07. Then the aggravated robbery chrges filed on 11/05/07. But at the end of the docket entry for the possession arrest it says this:

I would love for LC to comment on that.

IMO-it means he is a player with bigger connections to a larger organization that reaches beyond Toledo and possibly beyond the boarder.

Until JenJen posted, I was thinking more along the lines of BCI doing
fingerprint comparisons and requesting them or something in order to
eliminate JC fingerprints from evidence collected at the scene.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(03-03-2011, 09:14 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Good for you!! I'm not a super religious person but I'd say she needs God more than anyone!!!

For Sure More Than VOODOO
(03-03-2011, 09:29 PM)Adub Wrote: I've just been thinking of a "snitch" as someone who rats on another to cover their own ass. Maybe Johnny was an informant. Like working with LE. It would explain why he suddenly started going back around the homeboys.

That is very interesting, too. I had asked pages and pages ago about expungement (though it was more in reference to someone else). Wouldn't there have had to been some sort of crime committed by JC to use as a bargaining chip to have him turn informant?

Also, while I'm asking...if they had a DNA match and if they made an arrest within the next 24 hours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be with the charge of murder at this time, right? Couldn't murder charges be brought later?

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!SO MOTE IT BE

I HAVENT DONE SUCH A FUCKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH! SHE CAN KISS MY WHITE JUICY ASS! ITS ABOUT JOHNNY AND LISA! BLOCK ME && BAN ME! Im on the best site on the net! LOL More people then just me r on both pages of hers and HERE on mock and sSHE DONT EVEN KNOW IT! lol Ive BEEN THE ONKY ONE ReAL WITH HER! IT IS WHAT IT IS! "IMA DO ME, AND FUCK U!) Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-03-2011, 09:43 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!

Funny, I don't recall JSMom copying anything, our other lovely Mockers did that for her! It's all good though, we've got JSMom's back!

It also makes me laugh how Maytee rants about karma....yet she talks a whole lot of shit. Remember that honey, karma is a bitch and being a witch doesn't give you any get out of jail free passes!

I AGREE AND THANK U VERY MUCH! I know I havent said nothin or poated shit! PLEASE
(03-03-2011, 09:43 PM)jenjen Wrote: This is puzzling to me. JC was arrested for possession on 11/04/07 an OR'd on 11/05/07. Then the aggravated robbery chrges filed on 11/05/07. But at the end of the docket entry for the possession arrest it says this:

BCI is automatically sent a disposition card, which include the defendant's fingerprints, and disposition of the case (when it's completed) on most Felony convicitions, that's not unusual.

Okay. I guess I inserted the word "request". My bad. But I have not seen this in any of the other court documents that I have read. I have have been reading a lot of court documents. This was just the 1st time that I saw BCI referenced.

We do have paid informants in my town. Mostly kids on probation. Mostly if they want to get away with a dirty.

JSMON Sorry I might have you confused with someone else.Please dont take it as I'm calling you out or anything.I just saw you post about being done with her and then I saw her facebook post and I just assumed she meant you.Sorry for the confusion I may have caused.SO MOTE IT BE
(03-03-2011, 09:47 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: [quote='jenjen' pid='139820' dateline='1299203022']

BINGO! We have a winner, and someone who knows what they are talking about! Woohoo!!!! MOTE IT BE!!!!

"Thank you" it's part of my job, been doing it for over 20 years.
(03-03-2011, 09:49 PM)esbee Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:29 PM)Adub Wrote: I've just been thinking of a "snitch" as someone who rats on another to cover their own ass. Maybe Johnny was an informant. Like working with LE. It would explain why he suddenly started going back around the homeboys.

That is very interesting, too. I had asked pages and pages ago about expungement (though it was more in reference to someone else). Wouldn't there have had to been some sort of crime committed by JC to use as a bargaining chip to have him turn informant?

I just mentioned this. A dirty urine test could be motivation enough.
(03-03-2011, 09:28 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I pray that the Creator, universe, whatever, relieves her of this terrible pain and that her anger finds some end................. It's not good for her. It just has to play itself out.

Sounds like if you threw water on her she would scream

[attachment=7860]
(03-03-2011, 09:55 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: JSMON Sorry I might have you confused with someone else.Please dont take it as I'm calling you out or anything.I just saw you post about being done with her and then I saw her facebook post and I just assumed she meant you.Sorry for the confusion I may have caused.

O NO! It was me! see whats goin on is~ Ima let ALL MY FELLOW MOCKERS KNOW!~Im puttin it on BLAST~Maytee got pissed at me a few days ago when she found out from someone that I was on mock and I was on here while tiffany was~ So i ignored it thinkin OK shes just havin a bad day~Then today she wants to CALL ME OUT callin me a demon like the rest of us MOCKERS and so on so on!~SO I finally put her in her place! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THere FOR HER! ON HER SIDE! CARING! UNDERSTANDING! HONEST! I HAVENT POSTED SHIT! but WHEN U COME AT ME LIKE THAT!~I GET UGLY 2! ITS NOT ABOUT HER ITS ABOUT JOHNNY AND LISA!~ IF I COULD POST OUR MESSAGES I WOULD! I just dont wann offend no one! THATS NOT ME! I know the hurt shes goin through except the murder part and I WAS JUST TRYIN TO BE THERE! IM DONE NOW! =) She can post what she wants about me IDK! I know when this first came out and I was on her side PEOPLE were lookin up my criminal background and all kids of shit! BUT THEY FAILED! I DONT HAVE ONE! SO THAT MUST TELL EVERYONE something! =) SO SHE CAN VOODOO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
I'm thinking she's real good at burning her bridges.Especially people that dont live near her or are in her sad little sphere of influence.She must be a real pistol in person!SO MOTE IT BE
(03-03-2011, 10:05 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: I'm thinking she's real good at burning her bridges.Especially people that dont live near her or are in her sad little sphere of influence.She must be a real pistol in person!SO MOTE IT BE

RIGHT! 115