Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 09:55 PM)jenjen Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:47 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: [quote='jenjen' pid='139820' dateline='1299203022']
BCI is automatically sent a disposition card, which include the defendant's fingerprints, and disposition of the case (when it's completed) on most Felony convicitions, that's not unusual.

BINGO! We have a winner, and someone who knows what they are talking about! Woohoo!!!! MOTE IT BE!!!!

"Thank you" it's part of my job, been doing it for over 20 years.

Thanks 'jenjen'

zero
And the worst part is you come out looking bad because her son got his self killed so she gets the sympathy.And you or anyone else that thinks she's a loon looks like a evil unsympathetic ass.I've never met her but I know people that do know her second or third hand and they have told me she is/was unhinged way before all this happened.SO MOTE IT BE
(03-03-2011, 09:55 PM)jenjen Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:47 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: [quote='jenjen' pid='139820' dateline='1299203022']
BCI is automatically sent a disposition card, which include the defendant's fingerprints, and disposition of the case (when it's completed) on most Felony convicitions, that's not unusual.

BINGO! We have a winner, and someone who knows what they are talking about! Woohoo!!!! MOTE IT BE!!!!

"Thank you" it's part of my job, been doing it for over 20 years.

Well we do things different here in California. Especially if the individual is on probation. It is usually done through probation. Not the courts.

I feel like ya'll are slamming me here for stupidity. Or something.

(03-03-2011, 10:10 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: And the worst part is you come out looking bad because her son got his self killed so she gets the sympathy.And you or anyone else that thinks she's a loon looks like a evil unsympathetic ass.I've never met her but I know people that do know her second or third hand and they have told me she is/was unhinged way before all this happened.SO MOTE IT BE

Surely DONT suprise me now! I got a clear view now! People know Im not like that! Even people on her pages know Im not evil and unsympathetic! SO DO MY FELLOW MOCKERS =)
SHE SHOWS ALOT ABOUT HER CHARACTER!!!! lol WE KNOW WHOSE EVIL ( not GODS children) THATS FOR SURE!

(03-03-2011, 10:11 PM)Adub Wrote: I feel like ya'll are slamming me here for stupidity. Or something.

Not at all Adub! Totally understandable, as most states do everything a little different! Mote It Be!
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
She's exactly the kind of facebook poster that under different circumstances would force me to unleash page after page of trolling hell on her until she banned me.I've been known to make several different profiles just to piss someone off!I'ts a nice wintertime hobby.SO MOTE IT BE
(03-03-2011, 10:21 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: She's exactly the kind of facebook poster that under different circumstances would force me to unleash page after page of trolling hell on her until she banned me.I've been known to make several different profiles just to piss someone off!I'ts a nice wintertime hobby.SO MOTE IT BE

115 O LORD! thats to funny! but I LOVE U FELLOW MOCKER!!!!
(03-03-2011, 09:54 PM)Adub Wrote: [quote='jenjen' pid='139820' dateline='1299203022']
This is puzzling to me. JC was arrested for possession on 11/04/07 an OR'd on 11/05/07. Then the aggravated robbery chrges filed on 11/05/07. But at the end of the docket entry for the possession arrest it says this:

12/19/2009 Disposition information for this charge has been electronically sent to BCI. Clerk entry
So why was BCI requesting info on JC's possession charge?

I just haven't seen that before. I have looked at a lot of court documents.

Okay. I guess I inserted the word "request". My bad. But I have not seen this in any of the other court documents that I have read. I have have been reading a lot of court documents. This was just the 1st time that I saw BCI referenced.

We do have paid informants in my town. Mostly kids on probation. Mostly if they want to get away with a dirty.

You are totally right about the "paid informants", many times they go after someone small time, offering to drop their charge, in exchange for getting the bigger fish. Very possible that Johnny was into something like that.

I have a friend here in Toledo and it happened to her son. He was a small time dealer, got caught and was looking at a 3 yr. prison sentence....UNLESS he wanted to cooperate and help them get the "big guy". LE promised no protection and he would've had to testify against the big guy. He said "HELL NO" and served his 3 years otherwise he was signing his own death sentence.
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes she was trying to be kind to snoop n u should seey inbox from her she even called me a voodo bitch im hurt by her this is about johnny n lisa noone else
about a minute ago

Did you call her a VOODOO BITCH?HA!!!SO MOTE IT BE
(03-03-2011, 10:24 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes she was trying to be kind to snoop n u should seey inbox from her she even called me a voodo bitch im hurt by her this is about johnny n lisa noone else
about a minute ago

Did you call her a VOODOO BITCH?HA!!!SO MOTE IT BE

U KNOW WHAT! THIS IS WHAT THE HELL I SAID! WORD FOR WORD! LC u may delete it if u wish! BUT Im tired of her posting things about me that r not true! (LOOK FOR VOODOO BITCH!!!!) Snoop on her page for WHAT! she aint sayin shit but huhuhu I love u johnny and isa and I miss u! Whats there to snoop about? ReALLY! COME ON!

March 3 at 6:51pm Report
Please stop i could care less wat all u gossip about
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 6:52pm
Hold on honey! Im not gossiping about shit!

March 3 at 6:54pm Report
Stop if ur there ir just like them
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 6:56pm
WHATEVER MAYTEE! Im tired of u putting things on me and Ive just tried to be there for U! but IM DONE! I will unlike ur sites and LEAVE U THE FUCK ALONE! thanks

March 3 at 6:57pm Report
Thank u noone aks u ever to like them to gossip anyways
Sent via Facebook Mobile

March 3 at 6:58pm Report
I dont need anyone but my family n true friends i certainly dont need gossipin peeping toms
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 7:00pm
WELL ALLS I DID WAS TRY AND BE UR DAMN FRIEND! U DONT HAVE TO RESPOND BACK CUZ I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE! U TAKE CARE! ITS NOT ABOUT U NO WHYS ITS ABOUT JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY AND LISA!

March 3 at 7:02pm Report
U will be banned we dont need your gossiping ass around and its never about me its about my son n lisa always
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 7:03pm
BAN ME BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK! I GET INFO WHETHER OR NOT IM ON UR PAGE! PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND BACK! THANKS!

March 3 at 7:04pm Report
I hope u choke on your tongue evil demon gossiping trash
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 7:05pm
yah yah BITCH! voo doo that! I havent gossiped fucking once! Startin to think all the talk I heard about U is RIGHT ON!

March 3 at 7:06pm Report
Poof be gone
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 7:07pm
LOL yah! =) GO HEAD MISS WITCHY POO!

Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 7:08pm
I GOT GOD ON MY SIDE! =)
Now thats funny stuff! "Witchy Poo"Classic!!! I'm thinking she wont be visiting here anytime soon!SO MOTE IT BE
(03-03-2011, 10:33 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Now thats funny stuff! "Witchy Poo"Classic!!! I'm thinking she wont be visiting here anytime soon!SO MOTE IT BE

115 I really dont care if she does or not! SNOOP AWAY! I have nothing to hide! Im a good person!
(03-03-2011, 10:28 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:24 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: SO MOTE IT BE
I hope u choke on your tongue evil demon gossiping trash

I hear the 2nd one so much, I am beginning to think it's VOODOO BLESSING too
I almost choked on my tongue from laughing so hard. Gossipin peepin tom. So Mote be it
JS Mom, do the families have any idea who is responsible for this horrific crime? Are LE in regular contact with families or providing any info? Since you have been in contact with Maytee, curious to hear what your theory is as to what happened and who is involved!
(03-03-2011, 10:36 PM)toledoarea Wrote: I almost choked on my tongue from laughing so hard. Gossipin peepin tom. So Mote be it

115 THATS ME!!!!!!! i guess! 115 115 LMFAO!
(03-03-2011, 10:37 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: JS Mom, do the families have any idea who is responsible for this horrific crime? Are LE in regular contact with families or providing any info? Since you have been in contact with Maytee, curious to hear what your theory is as to what happened and who is involved!

Honey we r no longer talkin read back a few forums and U will see! LOL but NO nothing has been said!
(03-03-2011, 10:28 PM)JsMom Wrote: Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 7:07pm

I GOT GOD ON MY SIDE! =)

Sorry it took you so long to see, what many know or have already realized. I totally understand your intentions, but dancing with the devil is a tricky thing! Welcome back to the side of "light". Mote it Be!

[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(03-03-2011, 10:38 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:28 PM)JsMom Wrote: Miranda Rih Lavone Lamoreaux March 3 at 7:07pm

I GOT GOD ON MY SIDE! =)

Sorry it took you so long to see, what many know or have already realized. I totally understand your intentions, but dancing with the devil is a tricky thing! Welcome back to the side of "light". Mote it Be!
THANKS HON Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

THANKS FOR THE RESCUE MOCKERS!!!! :B
IM BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK Notworthy