Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 01:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 01:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: What is everyone in shock now! LOL NOW NO ONES TALKIN! 115

Maytee has another forum here anytime she wishes to talk. a LOT of people read here. more than those who read at facebook.

I check Mock even before I check my facebook. WTH??? :O

(03-03-2011, 11:45 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 01:10 PM)JsMom Wrote: What is everyone in shock now! LOL NOW NO ONES TALKIN! 115

Maytee has another forum here anytime she wishes to talk. a LOT of people read here. more than those who read at facebook.

I'm the same way anymore . Forget heroin , crack and cocaine . I'm addicted to MOCK ..... I need an intervention....
MotherMoter
(03-03-2011, 11:45 PM)esbee Wrote: Also, while I'm asking...if they had a DNA match and if they made an arrest within the next 24 hours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be with the charge of murder at this time, right? Couldn't murder charges be brought later?

It is VERY common for LE to arrest someone on a minor charge- just to hold them in jail, while they continue to collect information on other, bigger charges. So, if someone is brought in on a minor/lesser charge, it doesn't mean that LE has to lay out all of their cards at THAT particular time!! They can hold them on a lesser charge as they dot all their i's and cross all their t's!! Police
(03-03-2011, 11:48 PM)Sincere Wrote:

I'm the same way anymore . Forget heroin , crack and cocaine . I'm addicted to MOCK ..... I need an intervention....

Me too, Sincere, me too...
It's like a f'ed up party up in this piece.
(03-03-2011, 11:57 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 11:48 PM)Sincere Wrote:

Me too, Sincere, me too...
It's like a f'ed up party up in this piece.

I programmed this site onto my iPod touch... lol
(03-03-2011, 09:16 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: It slipped while talking to a good source thats been in contact with one of the families. But as I told LC I can't help but wonder if the family isn't spreading that to scare the perps into turning themselves in??? There has been other talk that someone was recently arrested for it yet no names are given there either. But my source has had good info on everything else in this case hoping this is the same result.

A few years back a friend of mine was murdered and because of the nature of his past and the murders they didnt release info on him for some time. Ok i better clear this up a little confusing they did the first time but he beat the murder on self defence type plea after trial and all then he was arrested again and then they wouldnt release information as well as the 3rd time for harrassment and saftey reasons i think.

LC You being an ex-LE did i get that right? I dont know all the terms and laws/rules or whatever but I am hoping you al get what I meant sorry
I've lost what sympathy I had for Maytee. Fuck her.
(03-04-2011, 12:06 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:16 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:

A few years back a friend of mine was murdered and because of the nature of his past and the murders they didnt release info on him for some time. Ok i better clear this up a little confusing they did the first time but he beat the murder on self defence type plea after trial and all then he was arrested again and then they wouldnt release information as well as the 3rd time for harrassment and saftey reasons i think.

You didn't clear it up. I don't understand it. You don't need legal terms. Just explain what happened.

(03-04-2011, 12:37 AM)Jane Wrote: I've lost what sympathy I had for Maytee. Fuck her.

(03-03-2011, 09:40 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
please lil cuz delete ban n block this gossip evil drama queen miranda rih lavone lamoreaux from our page she is copying n posting all our context to mock forum trashy pages thank you i love you

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!SO MOTE IT BE

What a fuckin idiot she is. Anyone with a facebook account can copy/paste all her posts. I'm so over her, & all her ranting. This is for you Maytee105

(03-04-2011, 12:40 AM)Jane Wrote:
please lil cuz delete ban n block this gossip evil drama queen miranda rih lavone lamoreaux from our page she is copying n posting all our context to mock forum trashy pages thank you i love you

Well JSmom it seems shes had enough of you too!hahKeep an eye over your shoulder for those demons she summoning!SO MOTE IT BE

What a fuckin idiot she is. Anyone with a facebook account can copy/paste all her posts. I'm so over her, & all her ranting. This is for you Maytee105

Amen Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-04-2011, 12:39 AM)Methusala Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:06 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:16 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:

You didn't clear it up. I don't understand it. You don't need legal terms. Just explain what happened.

When he was murdered and the caught the guy he wasnt listed right away as being in jail. Then there was trial he did a total of six months or so this did not sit well with family or friends so the next time he was arrested for shooting at someone i think for saftey reasons. then there was an altercation with a cop of some sort and was arrested again no info that time either. So what im getting at is maybe theres no information on who ever is rumored to be arrested in this case for the same reason threats, saftey, etc

(03-04-2011, 12:42 AM)JsMom Wrote:

I'm just so sick of her. I've always had sympathy for anyone who loses a loved one, but Maytee makes it way too hard. And all this mumbo jumbo, voodoo shit?? Why didn't she put a blessing of some sort on her son, to keep him safe? IMO, she's not grieving all that much, since she has time to post on any & everything 'out there', on the internet. I think it's shame, her posting on Lisa's reward fund page. She could have made one comment, then shut the fuck up. Maytee is an attention whore, pure & simple, IMO. Can you imagine what her other children must be going through?? I've never met her, but I don't like her.

(03-04-2011, 12:37 AM)Jane Wrote: I've lost what sympathy I had for Maytee. Fuck her.

Im not so sure I care much for the person she is and how shes chosen to las out at people, but shes still a human being....a human being who happens to
be the mother of a brutally murdered child. Her first born.
I wont cut her slack on her santeria and incantations, but I will cut her all
the slack she needs to grieve.
I miss my kids when they go to work or school. I cant imagine what it
would be like to never get to hug them again, or see them smile, or
just the feeling of knowing they are in the other room....
Just cuz I understand, doesnt mean I condone.
But fuck, Yall, she BURIED HER FIRST BORN CHILD.
Compassion isnt too much to ask with what she is going through.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Soooo, rumor has it, DNA is back? .. Why on earth would LE state the perps have likely left the area?? This case is going to drive me absolutely crazy.
dusty nipples, I got that stupid page does not exist shit again.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-04-2011, 12:50 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:42 AM)JsMom Wrote:

I'm just so sick of her. I've always had sympathy for anyone who loses a loved one, but Maytee makes it way too hard. And all this mumbo jumbo, voodoo shit?? Why didn't she put a blessing of some sort on her son, to keep him safe? IMO, she's not grieving all that much, since she has time to post on any & everything 'out there', on the internet. I think it's shame, her posting on Lisa's reward fund page. She could have made one comment, then shut the fuck up. Maytee is an attention whore, pure & simple, IMO. Can you imagine what her other children must be going through?? I've never met her, but I don't like her.

yah well I guess "When U make ur bed, U lie in it" U know? WHATEVER
83 115
(03-04-2011, 12:50 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Im not so sure I care much for the person she is and how shes chosen to las out at people, but shes still a human being....a human being who happens to
be the mother of a brutally murdered child. Her first born.
I wont cut her slack on her santeria and incantations, but I will cut her all
the slack she needs to grieve.
I miss my kids when they go to work or school. I cant imagine what it
would be like to never get to hug them again, or see them smile, or
just the feeling of knowing they are in the other room....
Just cuz I understand, doesnt mean I condone.
But fuck, Yall, she BURIED HER FIRST BORN CHILD.
Compassion isnt too much to ask with what she is going through.

You're a nice person. I'm not all that nice.