Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 10:45 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: Jsmom have you poof be gone'd yet?

Ugh...off to work again. This case is really starting to annoy the crap out of me. And so are some of the people here.
Thanks to all that offer their opinions here, it's a very interesting read!
I am very hopeful about the DNA, I hope that they can wrap it all up soon.
Is there any word about the reward amount as of yet? Any new news about upcoming events?
(03-04-2011, 11:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: 28
(03-03-2011, 10:45 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: Jsmom have you poof be gone'd yet?

ummm I THINK IM RIGHT HERE 115
ONLY goD CAN HOLD ME DOWN <3
(03-04-2011, 11:41 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: Ugh...off to work again. This case is really starting to annoy the crap out of me. And so are some of the people here.
Is there any word about the reward amount as of yet? Any new news about upcoming events?

I'm pretty sure the most recent amount is $16,000, but I'm not sure if that is just the crimestopper award or the total reward amount. I haven't heard any news of any upcoming events around town.
(03-04-2011, 11:43 AM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:41 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: Ugh...off to work again. This case is really starting to annoy the crap out of me. And so are some of the people here.

I'm pretty sure the most recent amount is $16,000, but I'm not sure if that is just the crimestopper award or the total reward amount. I haven't heard any news of any upcoming events around town.

Thanks Purple....I thought it was 16 too
I saw a billboard today @ Airport and Reynolds....yay me!
(03-04-2011, 01:58 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:32 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:26 AM)NightOwl Wrote: If they were doing cocaine or heroin would they get thinner? What are the signs of a user? I still think one lone monster is behind the murders!

And you know what? You could be right, Owl! ("one lone monster") It's sure been done before. And as far as what those drugs do to people. I know a coke head & she's a big woman, so I don't know that it's always the case, that a person gets thinner ?? I guess most do? I hope this doesn't offend anyone, because I mean no harm, but in pictures of Lisa, last summer, she's much chunkier looking than she is in the more recent picture of her & Johnny. Who knows?

Thanks for the answer - I know people that smoke a lot get thin but, not all of them so maybe drugs act differently in certain people also.
I thought Lisa looked thinner in the Christmas picture compared to the beach picture July 2010. As you say Jane. Who knows!

Funny thing is and I am trying to locate it one of the news channels just had a story on their website about heroin being Toledo's new drug of choice!
What will be will be![/font]

[/quote]

Funny thing is and I am trying to locate it one of the news channels just had a story on their website about heroin being Toledo's new drug of choice!
[/quote]

I saw that too. It was channel 11. I saw the video on their facebook.
Did anybody notice who Johnny's best buddy became friends with on FB? You know the guy and his girlfriend where Johnny watched the Prowbowl and left from there to pick up Lisa for the last time? VD just became friends with AG, well, well I find that very, very interesting!
(03-04-2011, 06:01 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: Johnny's myspace is actually:

http://www.myspace.com/elcubano1018

There is a pic of him and some girl and the comment under the pic is, "John and Maytee part 2".

A few just silly, cute pics then a pic of him laying on the bed where he wrote that he was "blowed" and someone posted the comment:

HMM LO0KS LiKE MY BABY GOT AN ADMiRER LOL..WELL SHE CAN ADMiRE YOU FROM A FAR BECAUSE iM THE ONLY BiTCH THATS GONE BE LAYiN NEXT TO YOU THATS FOR SURE ;]...¿Y DiCE ESO JODiENDO QUE RAMERA PARA PARAR COMENTARLE, QUE SOY SUPUESTO SENTARSE APENAS Y PARA MiRAR QUE Y LA RiSA? ¡NAW USTED BORRA MEJOR SU ASNO A JOHNNY QUE YO NO BROMEO YO NO QUiERO VER ESA MiERDA!
·3 years ago

All the pics and comments looks like they are from 2-4 years ago.

And if you look at maytee's rip page she posted pics ( and a lot of them ) of jc and his "first love" that's odd to me
What will be will be![/font]
And 2 weeks before the murders he became friends with BC.
And it looks like he became friends with TW in Nov. 2010.

His house was the last stop before picking Lisa up from work....
Just one last comment I want to make about Maytee after looking at the RIP Johnny page this morning. She is very nasty with a LOT of people that post on that site. People ask questions and she responds with rude (in my opinion) comments. I recall someone asking if any news had come out regarding the case and she responded "You tell me?" and recently she posted a picture of a burning candle (about 8 times she posted the same pic) and someone asks "What is that" to which she responds "Wat does it look like". I'm trying to understand that she's a grieving mother, but seriously is it necessary to be nasty to these people who are trying to support you and your son!!
(03-04-2011, 12:27 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Just one last comment I want to make about Maytee after looking at the RIP Johnny page this morning. She is very nasty with a LOT of people that post on that site. People ask questions and she responds with rude (in my opinion) comments. I recall someone asking if any news had come out regarding the case and she responded "You tell me?" and recently she posted a picture of a burning candle (about 8 times she posted the same pic) and someone asks "What is that" to which she responds "Wat does it look like". I'm trying to understand that she's a grieving mother, but seriously is it necessary to be nasty to these people who are trying to support you and your son!!

AMEN 2 THAT
C C V wrote: as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?
Wednesday at 4:15pm

HUMMMM she dont know shit! No more then any of us on mock!
(03-04-2011, 12:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: C C V wrote: as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?

Im sorry I forgot to mention "thats a comment on the RIP johnny page!
(03-04-2011, 12:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: C C V wrote: as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?

It was a subtle put-down by CCV. Maytee knew it and that is why she herself has responded rudely to CCV, imo.
(03-04-2011, 12:45 PM)Adub Wrote:

It was a subtle put-down by CCV. Maytee knew it and that is why she herself has responded rudely to CCV, imo.

O OK WELL....i see where it could be a subtle put down but then why is she keeping that girl on her page? hummm IDK just seen it and had to get some opinions on it!
I probably would have responded the same way or just ignored the chick that asked what the candle was. I have no patience for stupid questions & that was a stupid question. Pretty fucking obvious that it's a candle & it should go without explination. I get the impression that the CCV chick is on there to take jabs at Maytee. Maytee could ban her, but here's another question..... Why join the page of the mother of a murdered child to take jabs & ask stupid questions? Pretty fucked up if you ask me.
(03-04-2011, 01:02 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I probably would have responded the same way or just ignored the chick that asked what the candle was. I have no patience for stupid questions & that was a stupid question. Pretty fucking obvious that it's a candle & it should go without explination. I get the impression that the CCV chick is on there to take jabs at Maytee. Maytee could ban her, but here's another question..... Why join the page of the mother of a murdered child to take jabs & ask stupid questions? Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

I totally agree! I just find it weird that she hadnt banned her! Id be PISSED to if anyone asked me WTF a candle was? I mean COME ONE! HELLO! SOME PEOPLE KILL ME! HELL IF IT WAS ME~Ida banned her just for being ignorant!
(03-04-2011, 01:02 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I probably would have responded the same way or just ignored the chick that asked what the candle was. I have no patience for stupid questions & that was a stupid question. Pretty fucking obvious that it's a candle & it should go without explination. I get the impression that the CCV chick is on there to take jabs at Maytee. Maytee could ban her, but here's another question..... Why join the page of the mother of a murdered child to take jabs & ask stupid questions? Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

I really never looked at it that way. Honestly.

I though CCV was just totally clueless and that's what made me laugh...she had no idea what she had just walked in on. "Awesome!"

How dumb am I?