Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 01:07 PM)esbee Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:02 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I probably would have responded the same way or just ignored the chick that asked what the candle was. I have no patience for stupid questions & that was a stupid question. Pretty fucking obvious that it's a candle & it should go without explination. I get the impression that the CCV chick is on there to take jabs at Maytee. Maytee could ban her, but here's another question..... Why join the page of the mother of a murdered child to take jabs & ask stupid questions? Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

I really never looked at it that way. Honestly.

I though CCV was just totally clueless and that's what made me laugh...she had no idea what she had just walked in on. "Awesome!"

How dumb am I?

115 Hell i thought the girl was asking because she asked about her spells or whatever it was one day and I thought maybe she was refering to that by askin what kinda candle was she usin to do her curses! HELL IDK Awink
(03-04-2011, 12:18 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Did anybody notice who Johnny's best buddy became friends with on FB? You know the guy and his girlfriend where Johnny watched the Prowbowl and left from there to pick up Lisa for the last time? VD just became friends with AG, well, well I find that very, very interesting!

I saw that too. I would have thought he was already friends with him.

(03-04-2011, 01:07 PM)esbee Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:02 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I probably would have responded the same way or just ignored the chick that asked what the candle was. I have no patience for stupid questions & that was a stupid question. Pretty fucking obvious that it's a candle & it should go without explination. I get the impression that the CCV chick is on there to take jabs at Maytee. Maytee could ban her, but here's another question..... Why join the page of the mother of a murdered child to take jabs & ask stupid questions? Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

I really never looked at it that way. Honestly.

I though CCV was just totally clueless and that's what made me laugh...she had no idea what she had just walked in on. "Awesome!"

How dumb am I?

You aren't dumb. I could be totally wrong LOL but I got that impression from some of the snarky comments she's posted. I "liked" the page so that I could have access to it & get any news on the case. I didn't like it so I could leave her comments, especially snarky smart ass remarks. I don't understand people who do that but that's just me.
Anyone care to discuss the use by the County Detective of the term "instigated by the actions of the victims"?

Will they now be applying that term to beatings or murders of spouses or significant others suspected of infidelity?

Or of not having dinner ready?

Lady Cop, am I wrong to think of this as a highly unprofessional remark coming from a police officer?

As much as I don't care for Maytee, I'd never go on any page of hers & harrass her. I'm guessing Maytee doesn't realize the person is being a smart-ass, but then again, maybe this person is just plain stupid?
(03-04-2011, 01:24 PM)Methusala Wrote: Anyone care to discuss the use by the County Detective of the term "instigated by the actions of the victims"?

Will they now be applying that term to beatings or murders of spouses or significant others suspected of infidelity?

Lady Cop, am I wrong to think of this as a highly unprofessional remark coming from a police officer?

I think the word "instigated" was used because Johnny's involvement with drugs. (maybe Lisa too, for that matter) OR maybe the rumor that Johnny bragged about a safe? Those are the only reasons I can come up with, for the Sgt to use that word.

(03-04-2011, 01:24 PM)Methusala Wrote: Anyone care to discuss the use by the County Detective of the term "instigated by the actions of the victims"?

I think "instigated by" are the wrong words to use!
(03-04-2011, 01:24 PM)Jane Wrote:

As much as I don't care for Maytee, I'd never go on any page of hers & harrass her. I'm guessing Maytee doesn't realize the person is being a smart-ass, but then again, maybe this person is just plain stupid?

Could be, but I don't have much more patience for the unintentional stupid either Smiley_emoticons_smile She may just be stupid, after all she was suppose to come here to "kick some ass" but had to ask which forum even though Maytee had clearly stated she would not be joining MOCK FORUMS in her status. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-04-2011, 01:29 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 01:24 PM)Jane Wrote:

Could be, but I don't have much more patience for the unintentional stupid either Smiley_emoticons_smile She may just be stupid, after all she was suppose to come here to "kick some ass" but had to ask which forum even though Maytee had clearly stated she would not be joining MOCK FORUMS in her status. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

115 makes ya wonder huh? But seriously can someone be that damn ignorant? Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I agree Methusala, It may just be stated to calm the fears of the public and saying "you're safe". They were into stuff that brought this upon themselves, so everyone else has nothing to worry about.

LC had mentioned having something to do for a few hours today; I'd bet she'd have a view on it.

I'm to bed as I have to work tonight. A good day to all.
(03-04-2011, 12:48 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:45 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: C C V wrote: as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?
Wednesday at 4:15pm

HUMMMM she dont know shit! No more then any of us on mock!

It was a subtle put-down by CCV. Maytee knew it and that is why she herself has responded rudely to CCV, imo.

O OK WELL....i see where it could be a subtle put down but then why is she keeping that girl on her page? hummm IDK just seen it and had to get some opinions on it!

Maybe she hasn't called her a voodoo bitch....

(03-04-2011, 01:32 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

I agree Methusala, It may just be stated to calm the fears of the public and saying "you're safe". They were into stuff that brought this upon themselves, so everyone else has nothing to worry about.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Good Point Zero
IDK part of me thinks the FB page RIP Johnny was created in an ill-attempt to gain sympathy for a grieving mom who knows more about the murders than we think...proven to me by her downright evil and outlandish comments against Mock and others whose sole intention is clearly to help find justice for JC and Lisa, so I think we're getting a little to close for comfort to someone who has something to hide.
(03-04-2011, 01:32 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:48 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:45 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: C C V wrote: as they should. since you know who did it, have you told the police?
Wednesday at 4:15pm

HUMMMM she dont know shit! No more then any of us on mock!

It was a subtle put-down by CCV. Maytee knew it and that is why she herself has responded rudely to CCV, imo.

O OK WELL....i see where it could be a subtle put down but then why is she keeping that girl on her page? hummm IDK just seen it and had to get some opinions on it!

Maybe she hasn't called her a voodoo bitch....

Who called her a VooDoo Bitch?

Retribution. Retaliation. Payback. Would have been a better way to put it, imo.

(03-04-2011, 01:38 PM)Adub Wrote:

I agree Adub!

Hi Mthu, yes, I have been wondering the same thing about the le comment. Very unprofessional in my op
(03-04-2011, 01:38 PM)Adub Wrote:

Yep
(03-04-2011, 01:34 PM)curious Wrote: IDK part of me thinks the FB page RIP Johnny was created in an ill-attempt to gain sympathy for a grieving mom who knows more about the murders than we think...proven to me by her downright evil and outlandish comments against Mock and others whose sole intention is clearly to help find justice for JC and Lisa, so I think we're getting a little to close for comfort to someone who has something to hide.

'curious'...I agree with that, I remember her on the TV interview refusing to answer any questions about JCs arrest or record. She would not last long on Mock because her reactions to probing questions would go from evasive to threatening and then being "banned" for direct threats.