Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 10:28 PM)van64 Wrote: But you know, the plastic bags over the heads of two beautiful individuals just sends this case over the top. Over the top.[/color]

Had it not been for the mention of plastic bags over their heads, I would never have clicked on the story.
(03-04-2011, 10:46 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i want to know who the people who don't need cops call when they are robbed at gunpoint or beaten or raped.

That's what detectives should be for.

Many people are under the impression that cops are their personal protectors. I'm sure you know that. They aren't and can't be.

The U.S. Supreme Court has declared that the Constitution does not impose a duty on the state and local governments to protect the citizens from criminal harm.
- DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-04-2011, 10:36 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:02 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
Crazy Charlie Sheen is on CNN Right Now

Watching ....

I like him, for many reasons. He's a wild man, though. But he's FOCUSED, lol.

He has that wild look in his eyes like some people I have witnessed the next day in what they called the "TWEENERS". Thats the time from being "Cracked out" to being straightened out and thinking about the next score. Functioning but twisted. And then I have seen them 30 days into Narc-Anon and they talk like they have a grandiose complex and they are gonna be a cult-leader after the pending fall of our civilization. Like they will rise like a Phoenix to lead the masses. True "WINNERS"
(03-04-2011, 10:33 PM)van64 Wrote: Does anyone think their killer(s) have killed before? [/color]

YES
"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two, separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders."

chung CHUNG

The police can’t be everywhere they are most needed. When you’re attacked, it’s between you and the criminal. Law enforcement, despite the best of intentions, and its officers’ dedication, has no legal duty to help you, but it doesn't undermine their role or importance.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-04-2011, 10:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:33 PM)van64 Wrote: Does anyone think their killer(s) have killed before? [/color]

YES

Depends...on how much DNA they left behind.
(03-04-2011, 10:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i want to know who the people who don't need cops call when they are robbed at gunpoint or beaten or raped.

I always laugh at the cynical and the misinformed who regard law enforcement at a negative level or think officers are not needed. There is no doubt that a “few” officer’s have crossed the line on the job, but they do not represent all of law enforcement. What the public does not understand, is that the assholes in this world outnumber the men/women in uniform. That politics and those abruptly making/changing laws have no business putting input into a subject that they do not understand or have ever experienced.

I can guarantee you, that an officer would put his/her life on the line for any person when a situation deems it necessary. Regardless of their affiliation to a culture or monetary status in the community. It is the most thankless job in the world, and when you are thanked; it is usually by a comrade.

Many forget that officer’s are held to a higher standard and have more than the average amount of laws and rules to follow both on and off the job. The culture of law enforcement is beyond unique! What is appalling is how many judgmental people will be the first to point out how an officer should do his/her job without knowing the policies of their own local law enforcement and for that matter, the laws of their state.

As I have read through this specific thread pertaining to this horrific crime I have become enraged, frustrated, and utterly disgusted by some “opinions” on law enforcement and how they are conducting this investigation. So before you feel the need to judge the motives and calculated moves of law enforcement, or attempt to undermine their task at hand. Remember that you as a voter and taxpayer have allowed the system of criminal justice to get polluted with politics and laws that tie the hands of officers to respond to situations, but not as you would prefer. Sorry for the rant….MOTE IT BE….

[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(03-04-2011, 10:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote:

YES

+1

and no doubt he/they will kill again
(03-04-2011, 11:00 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:

I always laugh at the cynical and the misinformed who regard law enforcement at a negative level or think officers are not needed. There is no doubt that a “few” officer’s have crossed the line on the job, but they do not represent all of law enforcement. What the public does not understand, is that the assholes in this world outnumber the men/women in uniform. That politics and those abruptly making/changing laws have no business putting input into a subject that they do not understand or have ever experienced.

I can guarantee you, that an officer would put his/her life on the line for any person when a situation deems it necessary. Regardless of their affiliation to a culture or monetary status in the community. It is the most thankless job in the world, and when you are thanked; it is usually by a comrade.

Many forget that officer’s are held to a higher standard and have more than the average amount of laws and rules to follow both on and off the job. The culture of law enforcement is beyond unique! What is appalling is how many judgmental people will be the first to point out how an officer should do his/her job without knowing the policies of their own local law enforcement and for that matter, the laws of their state.

As I have read through this specific thread pertaining to this horrific crime I have become enraged, frustrated, and utterly disgusted by some “opinions” on law enforcement and how they are conducting this investigation. So before you feel the need to judge the motives and calculated moves of law enforcement, or attempt to undermine their task at hand. Remember that you as a voter and taxpayer have allowed the system of criminal justice to get polluted with politics and laws that tie the hands of officers to respond to situations, but not as you would prefer. Sorry for the rant….MOTE IT BE….

WINNER!!!

:B
(03-04-2011, 08:46 PM)JsMom Wrote: MAN That damn lady always has something to say! (bullshit) at that! Shes posted something else on her RIP page! I feel for both families I REALLY DO! Shes just off her damn rocker! Im tired of the shit that comes out her mouth! I understand being ANGRY and HURT and even CRAZY! I WAS! but I WOULD NEVER LASH OUT THE WAY SHE HAS! I would not treat people whom r honestly there for me like shit! HINT HINT! She talks about everyone else but yet she seems to stay posted to her phone/internet 247 just to post some BS! UGH! IM OVER HER! completely! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Why don't you just stay away and quit obsessing about it.
(03-04-2011, 11:06 PM)WolfHouse Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 08:46 PM)JsMom Wrote: MAN That damn lady always has something to say! (bullshit) at that! Shes posted something else on her RIP page! I feel for both families I REALLY DO! Shes just off her damn rocker! Im tired of the shit that comes out her mouth! I understand being ANGRY and HURT and even CRAZY! I WAS! but I WOULD NEVER LASH OUT THE WAY SHE HAS! I would not treat people whom r honestly there for me like shit! HINT HINT! She talks about everyone else but yet she seems to stay posted to her phone/internet 247 just to post some BS! UGH! IM OVER HER! completely! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

WHAT THE HELL R U TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE R POSTIN HER SHE HERE! ARE U KIDDING ME? if u dont know wtf ur talkin about please dont come at me! find ur facts first! SOME PEOPLE GeeZ!
WOLF~for ur info. Im obsessing about the crime not that damn LADY! thank you!

Mockers keep going on Maytee's page, not because they like to hear her evil voodoo ranting bullshit, but because they are hoping to hear some good news about this case. It seems as though Maytee will be able to beat even the media to the punch of releasing the news, aka, BIG mouth!
(03-04-2011, 10:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:24 PM)AriGold Wrote:

a) Maytee
b) Charlie Sheen
c) Ghostbusters

well they sure as shit latched onto me for dear life! hah

Can you even begin to imagine how Johnny and Lisa hoped and would have given anything within their grasp to give, just to hear someone walk in the door and say, "Police, put your hands up."
hey, it's friday night...want a few laughs? ----> Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

http://mockforums.net/thread-3974.html

(03-04-2011, 11:08 PM)JsMom Wrote:

WHAT THE HELL R U TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE R POSTIN HER SHE HERE! ARE U KIDDING ME? if u dont know wtf ur talkin about please dont come at me! find ur facts first! SOME PEOPLE GeeZ!

JsMom, remember the 83 button?
(03-04-2011, 11:00 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:

I have become enraged, frustrated, and utterly disgusted by some “opinions” on law enforcement and how they are conducting this investigation. So before you feel the need to judge the motives and calculated moves of law enforcement, or attempt to undermine their task at hand.

Thanks FutileResistance....I can't believe some of the opinions and outright misguided statements being made about "our men in blue" and invite these critics to walk a mile in those shoes before they express an opinion lacking in experience or insight.
(03-04-2011, 11:11 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

Mockers keep going on Maytee's page, not because they like to hear her evil voodoo ranting bullshit, but because they are hoping to hear some good news about this case. It seems as though Maytee will be able to beat even the media to the punch of releasing the news, aka, BIG mouth!
:agreed:
(03-04-2011, 10:52 PM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:46 PM)shitstorm Wrote:

That's what detectives should be for.

Many people are under the impression that cops are their personal protectors. I'm sure you know that. They aren't and can't be.

The U.S. Supreme Court has declared that the Constitution does not impose a duty on the state and local governments to protect the citizens from criminal harm.
- DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services

THANK YOU.

I just wrote a long post to that effect and the fucker timed out on me!
(03-04-2011, 10:49 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 09:01 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 07:38 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 07:30 PM)Adub Wrote: Police detectives do lie. And they snitch. After experiencing this in a situation with one of my own, I conjured up the word pig. And then I laid into my daughter for being so fucking naive.

I feel that the police are the "Thin Blue Line" standing between "us" and Anarchy. The more we constrict their ability to act in our best interests the closer we get to Anarchy.

The police are no one's friend and trust me, they do not act in our own best interests.

If you are going to continue to be so damn pessimistic about LE's abilities then get the fuck off this forum. You are wasting our time, pissing us off and taking up bandwidth.

So what are you trying to say?