Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I started a thread on LE gone wrong. Better place for it than here.

http://mockforums.net/thread-5031.html
I LOVE ALL U MOCKER FUCKERS FOR SEVERAL REASONS..MOST OF U WELCOMED ME HERE...I LOVE UR OPINIONS...I LOVE UR SYMPATHY FOR THE FAMILIES...AND I LOVE THAT WE ALL WANT JUSTICE...JUST SAYIN
(03-05-2011, 12:04 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:48 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:35 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: [quote='Adub' pid='140387' dateline='1299283605']
And those numbers are from an ENTIRE COUNTY and all of their deputies compiled!!!! Signs_173

That represents five officers patrolling a select part of the county with a number of village, city, and township departments also out there. As well as State Patrol.

Our work ethic is fine. Thanks!

So, are you one of those 5? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

And I'm guess there are 5 officers per shift? If so, there are typically 4 shifts, so if that were the case, that would be 20 officers.

And why is the statement from the "Sheriff's Office" versus a town or community? The "Sheriff's Office" typically includes all those working for the sheriff and that includes a county wide jurisdiction- at least where I'm from. Perhaps it is different in Ohio......

I believe there are only two (12 hr) shifts of these officers patrolling and that includes their command officer. The Sheriff allows these other departments to take precedent. It is different from other states, and even counties in Ohio.

[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(03-05-2011, 12:12 AM)JsMom Wrote: I LOVE ALL U MOCKER FUCKERS FOR SEVERAL REASONS..MOST OF U WELCOMED ME HERE...I LOVE UR OPINIONS...I LOVE UR SYMPATHY FOR THE FAMILIES...AND I LOVE THAT WE ALL WANT JUSTICE...JUST SAYIN

Love you, too!
(03-05-2011, 12:03 AM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 12:00 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: the Aborigines of Australia point the bone at you and you die.
watch out for the bone!

[Image: JOhm4L.gif]

Never knew the bone was a bad thing. LOL
Figures!

Can somebody PLEASE post it?
COCK EYED MOTHER MOCKER YOU
Nighty Nite Everyone! Stay blessed and Be a blessing!
(03-04-2011, 10:28 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:05 PM)curious Wrote:

could be, but playing devils advocate: how would they know to find johnny at lisa's, how would they know parents are gone, and the whole trashing her parents room. btw, i saw a movie today (street kings) where cash was hidden in the wall, which may explain the dumbass(es) punching holes in closet walls.

I also go back to dctims statement that he had reliable source say the cops do know who did it. DCTim, anyway u can jump in here.

Insert Maytee, I feel like the perps have been to her house looking for JC prior to the murders explaining the main reason he was living at the Straubs. Going further, as I stated earlier, to me, the method of murder is FAR from being considered ameature and more along the lines of a underground drug ring whose primary goal was to collect dept and making a bold statement...JC promised a much larger return on investment and didn't deliver. Unfortunately it's hard to ignore the fact JC was involved with committing two armed robberies, there's no telling one's capable of next...just my personal opinion.
[/quote]But you know, the plastic bags over the heads of two beautiful individuals just sends this case over the top. Over the top.

[/quote]

But if this is a professional hit that is strictly drug related, why death to both? Drug dealers want their money and could give a shit about the rest. If they kill the people owing them money, they'll never be able to collectSmiley_emoticons_slash. So why wouldn't the "professionals" just inflict serious harm, Sopranos style? If the dealers are pissed at Johnny and insistant on death, why not just kill Lisa to prove their point and show Johny how serious they are?
Anyone seen Maytees latest post? Thank god justice has prevailed?
(03-05-2011, 12:28 AM)concerned Wrote: Anyone seen Maytees latest post? Thank god justice has prevailed?

First of all, justice has prevailed? As in case solved??

And, thank god? Doesn't she mean, thank the wizard of oz?
(03-05-2011, 12:24 AM)LoserCity Wrote: But if this is a professional hit that is strictly drug related, why death to both? Drug dealers want their money and could give a shit about the rest. If they kill the people owing them money, they'll never be able to collectSmiley_emoticons_slash. So why wouldn't the "professionals" just inflict serious harm, Sopranos style? If the dealers are pissed at Johnny and insistant on death, why not just kill Lisa to prove their point and show Johny how serious they are?

I think there is your answer...this was not a professional hit. Bed, Bath and Beyond bags do not point to the professionalism of any hit man I've ever read about in any news item. I think both had to die if any one were to be killed. That makes sense to me why you wouldn't kill one and leave the other. But I just do not understand how they would ALLOW a perp to put a bag on their head and then secure it with duct tape without biting and head-butting. There wasn't any indication, was there, of their mouths being taped up? Unless the plastic bag came out of nowhere by a second/third perp but even then as you began to panic and realize what was finally going down, wouldn't you then begin head-butting the perps? Being helpless like that with a bag over your head is just...surreal.
Shes Crazy... The End :wheelchair:

[/quote]I have seen an application on a working FB page before. Here is a link:

http://www.simplyzesty.com/social-media/...-stalkers/

[/quote]

This doesn't include page views or private messages though, so it wouldn't work for people who are simplying viewing the page as she is saying.
(03-05-2011, 12:28 AM)concerned Wrote: Anyone seen Maytees latest post? Thank god justice has prevailed?

sure did... and,
Ha you ignorant mockers you wish you all knew wat i know and you just showed me how brainless you really are to think that i would ever post any info and leads to my son johnny n lisas case on here or any sights you dumb dumb n dumber stupid mocking fuckers now i really know your all ignorant=stupid

So now all of the sudden she has information. Must mean that LE or FBI should be coming out with a press release shortly Police
(03-05-2011, 12:14 AM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 12:04 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:48 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:35 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: [quote='Adub' pid='140387' dateline='1299283605']
And those numbers are from an ENTIRE COUNTY and all of their deputies compiled!!!! Signs_173

That represents five officers patrolling a select part of the county with a number of village, city, and township departments also out there. As well as State Patrol.

Our work ethic is fine. Thanks!

So, are you one of those 5? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

And I'm guessing there are 5 officers per shift? If so, there are typically 4 shifts, which would then be 20 officers.

I believe there are only two (12 hr) shifts of these officers patrolling and that includes their command officer. The Sheriff allows these other departments to take precedent. It is different from other states, and even counties in Ohio.

I just read info from the Lucas County Sheriff's Department. Sounds the same as every other sheriff's department. The report was worded incorectly, the statement was from a Sheriff's DEPUTY, not THE SHERIFF. "The Lucas County Sheriff’s Office employs approximately 515 individuals." So, this was not a cumulative number for the sheriff's Office.

And if there are two (12 hr) shifts, AM and PM, then there would be 2 shifts for each (each shift does not work 7 days straight)!! So, according to your numbers, that would be 5 officers x 4 shifts (2 AM and and 2 PM) to equal 20 sheriff's deputies!!

So, whether it is 5 people or 20 people, THOSE NUMBERS ARE STILL RIDICULOUSLY LOW!!! Signs_173

So, are you one of these deputies? Or is a family member or friend? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-04-2011, 12:18 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Did anybody notice who Johnny's best buddy became friends with on FB? You know the guy and his girlfriend where Johnny watched the Prowbowl and left from there to pick up Lisa for the last time? VD just became friends with AG, well, well I find that very, very interesting!

Wow, I think thats interesting as well.
Maytee is a constant liar, she has been from the beginning and nothing she says can be trusted.
*neighborhood talk*

Heard today that the Straub's have been moving furniture out of their house and have not been staying there. So sad.

Lindsey Lohan is FINALLY going to jail?
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-05-2011, 12:37 AM)dontbedumb Wrote:

sure did... and,
Ha you ignorant mockers you wish you all knew wat i know and you just showed me how brainless you really are to think that i would ever post any info and leads to my son johnny n lisas case on here or any sights you dumb dumb n dumber stupid mocking fuckers now i really know your all ignorant=stupid

So now all of the sudden she has information. Must mean that LE or FBI should be coming out with a press release shortly Police
if she is saying this just to fuck with people. well that changes every thing for me.