Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 02:42 AM)BellaMia Wrote: I wish I knew about these well more this forum existed when my cousin died. He was ruled a suicide. I guess some one can stab their self through thier breast plate 4 times and then after losing all that blood and I would imagine being extremly weak proceed to slice his own throat. Then his gf decides not to ride in the ambulance and stay behind and clean the house blood, evidence, Etc. befor the detectives arrive. Oh lets not forget the sister of the gf was arrested on an unrelated charge and hung her self note long after on his birthday. She was the gf of the man my cousin was having problems with right befor it happened. Maybe having a dedicated group of great people like you all would have drew some more attention and found some real evidence. Crazy right?

OMG, that's terrible, Bella!
Yeah, you know we would've been there demanding an investigation!
(03-05-2011, 02:42 AM)BellaMia Wrote: I wish I knew about these well more this forum existed when my cousin died. He was ruled a suicide. I guess some one can stab their self through thier breast plate 4 times and then after losing all that blood and I would imagine being extremly weak proceed to slice his own throat. Then his gf decides not to ride in the ambulance and stay behind and clean the house blood, evidence, Etc. befor the detectives arrive. Oh lets not forget the sister of the gf was arrested on an unrelated charge and hung her self note long after on his birthday. She was the gf of the man my cousin was having problems with right befor it happened. Maybe having a dedicated group of great people like you all would have drew some more attention and found some real evidence. Crazy right?

Very possible.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the discussions (e.g. thoughts, theories, etc) on Mock play a part in how this case (or any other on here) plays out.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-05-2011, 02:45 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:35 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: [quote='Adub' pid='140387' dateline='1299283605']
Here's a lovely quote form Sheriff Shiavone:

As far as traffic violations this month, the sheriff’s office issued 11 DWIs, 136 speeding tickets and 17 tickets for driving while under suspension. “That’s really becoming an outrageous thing,” Schiavone said about driving while under suspension. “Last month, there were 27. The month before, there were 30. Nobody has licenses anymore. I don’t know what it is.”

Gary, I thought this entire time you were a dude. My apologies.

Your apologies????
I think I told her I was in love with her at one point!
I'm a woman and I'm not a gay one (no offense if any of you are, though).

BellaMia,

It may not be too late for some sense of satisfaction. Ask LC if you can create a new thread about this and start posting what you can in the way of news stories and documents to illicit intrested parties to comment and contribute.

zero
(03-05-2011, 02:49 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 12:57 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 12:42 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: *neighborhood talk*

Heard today that the Straub's have been moving furniture out of their house and have not been staying there. So sad.

Oh, man, I'm actually glad to hear that. I cannot imagine having to live in the house where your child was murdered. I hope that family, friends, work buddies, church, whatever, all pitched in to help them.

I sincerely wish nothing but peace and healing to the families involved, here's hoping that if a new home is found/moved into, that they may heal there and in someway find even a tid bit of peace.....if not now then hopefully soon.

HAVE YOU READ THE SHIT SHE SAID ABOUT HOW SHE WANTED OUR CHILDREN TO DIE AND KARMA AND CHOKE ON YOUR TONGUES AND DEMONS WILL BBQ YOUR SOULS (or something like that)?

"Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya wife...and hide ya husbands cuz she's "vexing" everybody out there."
(03-05-2011, 02:42 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:06 PM)WolfHouse Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 08:46 PM)JsMom Wrote: MAN That damn lady always has something to say! (bullshit) at that! Shes posted something else on her RIP page! I feel for both families I REALLY DO! Shes just off her damn rocker! Im tired of the shit that comes out her mouth! I understand being ANGRY and HURT and even CRAZY! I WAS! but I WOULD NEVER LASH OUT THE WAY SHE HAS! I would not treat people whom r honestly there for me like shit! HINT HINT! She talks about everyone else but yet she seems to stay posted to her phone/internet 247 just to post some BS! UGH! IM OVER HER! completely! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Why don't you just stay away and quit obsessing about it.

:agreed: Respect-applause Respect-applause

JsMom, I was appalled at how you acted on the original FB "Justice" page. You, a complete stranger, had the audacity to try and come off as Maytee's biggest supporter and new bff. 75 116 11

If anyone else followed the original "Justice" page and saw how you clung to Maytee and posted that you loved her, 109 Love025 109 and were there for her 72 Blah-blah-0006, then THEY WILL UNDERSTAND where I am coming from!!

Maytee is OBVIOUSLY off her rocker- BUT she is NOT the ONLY ONE!!! Within a matter of minutes, you went from supporting Maytee to bashing her on this forum. Flamethower I do not agree with Maytee and the way that she is lashing out. BUT worse than her behavior, is YOURS!!! She is obviously extremely unstable and devastated and has made VERY bad decisions. AGREED. BUT who are you to TARGET a grieving mother and then LASH OUT at HER?!?!??!?! Furious Catfight

Seriously, it is one thing for people to view Maytee as a crazy woman who needs to stop running her mouth. :stir_shit: And it is fine to posts all those thoughts on this forum!! But when you slither your way into her personal life to the point of her feeling comfortable enough with you to text you from her phone, then that is JUST SICK!!! And then, after you have pushed your way into her life, and then send nasty texts to her cell phone calling her a "BITCH" - 16 you really look like a LOWLIFE, even next to the likes of Maytee. :O

In my opinon, YOU CRAWLED UP her 37 ASS 37 and SHE FARTED YOU OUT!!! 37 37 37

115 115 115 115 Gives a whole other dimension to POOF BE GONE!!!! 115 115 115 115 115 115 115 115
*popping my popcorn*:O

(03-05-2011, 02:35 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:20 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:01 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:33 PM)van64 Wrote: Does anyone think their killer(s) have killed before? [/color]

YES

I just dont see how someone could kill for the first time, this way.
This is someone with the stomach for torture etc. Blood lust so to speak.

Yea I agree. Does anyone know if autopsy reports are public if so where to see it? I sorta feel bad for being so nosey about a case like this when the families are in such devistation, but the way this murder happened and it being so long after with no word on suspects or progress my curiosity is getting the better of me. Signs_173 I guess it doesn't help that they can read I'm being nosey lol I think it must be more of me feeling guilty then sad. SMH

Only the preliminary autopsy results have been released, but I havent been
able to find it. Someone said the rest (the final report) will probably be
sealed until trial.

I know this is probbaly really dumb considering my only resource is tv haha but I thought in cases like this where there might be DNA or evidence on the bodies that the bodies couldnt be released for burrial until the reports were all back.
(03-05-2011, 02:21 AM)pfifltrigg Wrote: disclaimer:

somewhat Offtopic

feel free to disregard...

so this may make me unpopular here and is totally worthless in relation to the discussion of finding justice, but i have been following this since the beginning, and at this point i am very curious to what your answers might be to my question: what are you all going to do when this is "over"? and at what point will it be "over"?

ideally (i would assume), it will be "over" when an arrest is made and you can all go over your past theories and reminisce over who was right and who was close to getting it "right" (i.e. "it was a hit, i was right", or "it was the family, i hit it on the nose", or "it was the thug friends, i told you!", etc. etc.").

but, heaven forbid, as we all know, it may come to where this isn't solved for a very long time, or not at all. so at what point do you call it quits and find another forum to follow? it has been said more than once that we don't know any more at page 700+ than we did at page 5, so...?

also i have watched many of you say that you have become addicted to this thread, and i have seen some "friendships" seem to form as a result of posting on here. so, i am just curious...what happens if they announce a promising arrest soon? and, if not, at what point does this thread melt away?

i half-ass apologize if i seem like a dick with this post as i have had no legitimate posts thus far (as i have no info worth your time to read), but i am just curious. i am very interested in the sociology behind the commeraderie that i have seen so many of you share behind this tragic event.

and p.s.: though i haven't been actively involved, i have been following you all since day one, and i've been hooked as well, so...

I can not wait for this case to be closed!! I will follow the details and discuss what happened with my fellow mockers, and follow the trial years down the road when that happens. But beyond that, I am ready to return to my normal life!!! I will still follow mock, but doubt it will ever be to this extreme!! I will stop myself!!! I am up late every night trying to catch up on the forum to see if I missed any information, leads, or other links. My husband is a little concerned for me, as am I!!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

While I can return to my normal life and not stay up all hours of the night following this case, it breaks my heart that the families of Johnny and Lisa will never be able to return to their normal life. Granted, at some point they may have a new "normal," but it will never be the same with the void of missing their loved ones. Signs_173
"Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya wife...and hide ya husbands cuz she's "vexing" everybody out there."
[/quote]

haven't thought about that vid in a minute!
[/quote]

HAVE YOU READ THE SHIT SHE SAID ABOUT HOW SHE WANTED OUR CHILDREN TO DIE AND KARMA AND CHOKE ON YOUR TONGUES AND DEMONS WILL BBQ YOUR SOULS (or something like that)?

[/quote]

somewhat Offtopic

so this may make me unpopular here and is totally worthless in relation to the discussion of finding justice, but i have been following this since the beginning, and at this point i am very curious to what your answers might be to my question: what are you all going to do when this is "over"? and at what point will it be "over"?

I post at a few different forums and rarely on a murder thread. I followed the Smiley Face killer story on two long threads and it drove me nuts. It's a fascinating story and never has been solved.

Mock has a lot more than crime on it, though I'm new (arrived because of this thread) and haven't participated much.

As for friendships made here, I think my name may be mud because I started a thread on bad LE. Call me comprehensive - or dumb! hah

(03-05-2011, 02:51 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:35 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote: [quote='Adub' pid='140387' dateline='1299283605']

As far as traffic violations this month, the sheriff’s office issued 11 DWIs, 136 speeding tickets and 17 tickets for driving while under suspension. “That’s really becoming an outrageous thing,” Schiavone said about driving while under suspension. “Last month, there were 27. The month before, there were 30. Nobody has licenses anymore. I don’t know what it is.”

Your apologies????

*good wine hiccup*
Aw, nevermind Native. I should be apologizing for the thinking out loud comment. lol
I really thought this entire time Gary was a dude, I dunno, it's weird.
You know how you have a thought/vision of what some of these members are, look like, etc. by their posts, etc.?
Maybe the Gary name thing threw me off.
Any who, thanks Gary for all the research you have done here. *hiccup*

(03-05-2011, 03:00 AM)pfifltrigg Wrote: "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya wife...and hide ya husbands cuz she's "vexing" everybody out there."

[/quote]

YOU R REALLY DUMB FOR REAL, we gunna FIND you....
(03-05-2011, 02:22 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Makes one wonder just what is true and what isn't. Two people. Two
different views of the casket. Ouch. Wonder how much else on here is
absolute bs? One of the two above is incorrect.

I attended an open casket viewing of a murder victim who was beaten, about the head and neck with a hammer. Bruises were visible. It was horrid.
(03-05-2011, 02:45 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: Gary, I thought this entire time you were a dude. My apologies.

Smiley_emoticons_smile No need to apologize!! With a name like "Inspector Gary," pretty valid assumption!! Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-05-2011, 03:03 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:00 AM)pfifltrigg Wrote: "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya kids, hide ya wife...and hide ya husbands cuz she's "vexing" everybody out there."

YOU R REALLY DUMB FOR REAL, we gunna FIND you....
[/quote]

you can run and tell that...homeboy
(03-05-2011, 02:50 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:

OMG, that's terrible, Bella!
Yeah, you know we would've been there demanding an investigation!

Yes it was a mess. He was in prison off and on most his life the longest being 8 years. He was home and had not been back to prison in years though. They just kinda swept it under the rug open closed. His immediate family arent the brightest people and he had recently moved down to columbus where his mother, sister and brother lived so all of us were up here. It was kinda like he didnt have a fighting chance for justice with them running the show. His sister was murdered here in Toledo when she was 15 so you would think that they would of fought tooth and nail but they didnt. I have had so much tragedy in our family over the years you would not believe. All bs aside if i could get my thoughts, facts and a timeline together I would love to write a book. It would be something I would read in a heartbeat. I just cant stay away from those sort of books though drama, murder, abuse, action!!!! haha Theres that saying gos something like- theres not much of difference between serial killers/murders and cops/detectives you either committ the crimes or the closest you get to it is solving them something along those lines. Well i think im one of those "should of been a detective people or atleast on a C.S.I team.

(03-05-2011, 03:00 AM)shitstorm Wrote:

somewhat Offtopic

I post at a few different forums and rarely on a murder thread. I followed the Smiley Face killer story on two long threads and it drove me nuts. It's a fascinating story and never has been solved.

Mock has a lot more than crime on it, though I'm new (arrived because of this thread) and haven't participated much.

As for friendships made here, I think my name may be mud because I started a thread on bad LE. Call me comprehensive - or dumb! hah

SS...I have found you point of view and your arguements to be thought provoking for me. I am still trying to relocate the Utube file you posted about the economy and stock market depending on drug activity. It was a women addressing about 30 members of an organization and 29 answered they would not stop this criminal activity if it had dire economic consequences.
(03-05-2011, 02:51 AM)ToledoNative Wrote:

Your apologies????

Let it be known that if anyone thinks/in visions that I'm gay, I'd like to be considered a hot lipstick lesbian and not a bull dyke, k? Offtopic
alright, sorry. i'm back to not posting unless i have something valid to say...