Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Yea I agree. No offense to anyone here but I was truely suprised at the amount information obtained by the members of this forum and the amount of time and dedication put into getting it. In my defense again I did not know to much about these sort of forums. They certainy can be useful. Factful as well. (hahahah if thats a word or me thinking im smarted then I am. jk more or less a sleep deprived women drawing blanks)

[/quote]This actually has been one of the better forums to follow to glean information about this case. FB seems to have come and gone. Maytee's head is spinning. Websleuths, who I have followed for years, just haven't gotten into this case the way individuals here have.

lol, van. Are you pinkyfloyd? You're on a roll, that's for sure. More coffee?

So, WTF does this mean:

I count among my family and my friends people who would not suffocate a dog to death.

I'm certainly glad to hear that but it's like saying you count among your family and friends people who don't molest children. IOW, your family and friends fall into the "normal" range (as suffocating an animal is not, by any stretch, in the realm of normal). What fucked up world we live in where NOT suffocating a dog is mentionable.

So, anyway ...... regarding DNA - Lady Cop said that upon conviction DNA is taken and goes in the data base. If someone is not convicted of something, I *THINK* a search warrant is required and even then may be challenged on fifth amendment grounds.
(03-05-2011, 03:29 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:17 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:03 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:22 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Makes one wonder just what is true and what isn't. Two people. Two
different views of the casket. Ouch. Wonder how much else on here is
absolute bs? One of the two above is incorrect.

I attended an open casket viewing of a murder victim who was beaten, about the head and neck with a hammer. Bruises were visible. It was horrid.

Oh my thats something I'm sure bothered you for quite some time. Must of been gruesome. Did they warn anyone how bad it was befor hand?

No, no warnings and you had look closely to see. There was a lot of make up. She was also buried in a wedding dress. It was very macabre. It was what her mother wanted. Funerals are not my cup of tea and I prefer cremation.

Why would she be buried in a wedding dress? Was she murdered at her wedding?

Ugh. That's too bad. I think everyone should have their shit together and get an advance directive as well as their wishes for burial/cremation/death, etc. figured out ahead of time. I go back and forth with the burial vs. cremation thing.

[/quote]

The Bible says "ashes to ashes and dust to dust" so I really do not think God has a preference.
(03-05-2011, 05:24 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:55 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:35 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:20 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:01 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: I just dont see how someone could kill for the first time, this way.
This is someone with the stomach for torture etc. Blood lust so to speak.

Yea I agree. Does anyone know if autopsy reports are public if so where to see it? I sorta feel bad for being so nosey about a case like this when the families are in such devistation, but the way this murder happened and it being so long after with no word on suspects or progress my curiosity is getting the better of me. Signs_173 I guess it doesn't help that they can read I'm being nosey lol I think it must be more of me feeling guilty then sad. SMH

Only the preliminary autopsy results have been released, but I havent been
able to find it. Someone said the rest (the final report) will probably be
sealed until trial.

I know this is probbaly really dumb considering my only resource is tv haha but I thought in cases like this where there might be DNA or evidence on the bodies that the bodies couldnt be released for burrial until the reports were all back.

You would have to assume local LE did everything they could have done/should have done regarding DNA. Unless the FBI was in on it from the beginning, DNA evidence undoubtedly was compromised or simply not found. The crime scene was contaminated with Johnny's uncle but there obviously was no other choice there. And of course, the uncle didn't do it intentionally.

That was Johnny's father who found them.

OMG, BellaMia. His death was ruled a suicide?!!! That case needs to be reopened. That's an atrocity.
[/quote]

Yes i feel the same way. If you ever want to look at the autopsy reports and clipings let me know I will have my cousin thend them to me and email them to you or his name. But yes ruled a suicide.

[/quote]That is law enforcement's easy way out. Blame the victim till the end and beyond.

(03-04-2011, 08:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Pardon me LC while I reply to PIG Boy.

Pride
Integrity
Guts

Here is your pig for you shitbird.

You fuckin' moron. That person never referred to any cop as a pig. His comment spoke to public servants in general NOT cops. Your lack of comprehension skills makes you look like a tard on a daily basis. You have a great deal of trouble understanding what you read & you make the same fuckin' stupid mistakes every friggin' day. The ONLY person who has called someone a pig is YOU. I don't know how someone as obviously lacking as you was ever allowed to wear the uniform, all I can come up with is that the standards where you served were not very high & they were desperate for officers. Dumbass.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

If the reports can be emailed to you, they can be uploaded to a file that we can all see. If you don't know how to do that, someone can help. Then you can start a thread on it. His murder should not be written off like that.
[/quote]

Agreed; it would be interesting and possibly even worthwhile to start a thread on him.
(03-05-2011, 04:17 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote: Perhaps I'm just personally weird this way but I wouldn't necessarily mind being near where a loved one breathed their last breath. Of course, if much of this has stemmed from Johnny's actions, perhaps the parents aren't taking much comfort in the fact that he died there too. Do you reckon they're gonna put the home up for sale?

That house has got to be losing serious value. (?) Who would buy a home that 2 young people were murdered in? I don't care if the house was GIVEN to me. No way.
[/quote]

I hadn't thought of that but in these serious, economically-impaired times, that's a very valid consideration. I would NOT want to buy it because I am going to be lying awake at night wondering if the perps are going to re-visit the house for whatever reason. I mean what if the perps begin wondering if they have missed the location of the safe and need to take a second look?
(03-05-2011, 05:27 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:00 AM)shitstorm Wrote: As for friendships made here, I think my name may be mud because I started a thread on bad LE. Call me comprehensive - or dumb! hah

Or call you insightful beyond your years. People assume LE never breaks the law, has the citizen's best interests at heart and is a friend to every law-abiding citizen. People assume firefighters never are arsonists. People assume teachers are never pedophiles.

Well, my sister called me "old bat" so it can't be beyond my years.

Yeah, I don't get anyone seeing things in such a black and white manner. It reminds me of George Bush saying, "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists". You mentioned doctors a while back. I've had a few in my family. They were good as far as allopathic medicine goes, and pretty altruistic, but damn there are some horrible doctors out there who have killed people or completely destroyed their lives. Doctors killed my brother and saved my father and my mother. Cops save lives and murder people and their pets. We are, after all, talking about humans, not saints.

I never thought about arsonist firefighters but you're right! I know they exist.
(03-05-2011, 05:37 AM)shitstorm Wrote: lol, van. Are you pinkyfloyd? You're on a roll, that's for sure. More coffee?

So, WTF does this mean:

I count among my family and my friends people who would not suffocate a dog to death.

I'm certainly glad to hear that but it's like saying you count among your family and friends people who don't molest children. IOW, your family and friends fall into the "normal" range (as suffocating an animal is not, by any stretch, in the realm of normal). What fucked up world we live in where NOT suffocating a dog is mentionable.

So, anyway ...... regarding DNA - Lady Cop said that upon conviction DNA is taken and goes in the data base. If someone is not convicted of something, I *THINK* a search warrant is required and even then may be challenged on fifth amendment grounds.

HA ha I had a nap tonight. No I am not pinky floyd. I intended to say that I know of no one who would suffocate any animal. I grew up on a farm and one thing you did NOT do is mistreat any of the animals. That'd get you in all sorts of trouble with the parents and grandparents. There was not much money for medical attention to the animals but the animals were always nurtured when they were hurt...i.e., given plenty of food and kept safe and given a fighting chance to heal up.

Yes my family and friends are very normal and kindhearted to a fault. Not everyone in the pool are animal lovers so those people just steer clear of animals. You don't have to abuse them. I cannot imagine the kind of person it took to do this to Johnny and Lisa.

But with the DNA, on the crime shows on tv anyway, there have been times and occasions where LE asked for DNA samples with the thought process to CLEAR an individual. If you had nothing to hide, wouldn't you give a DNA sample--but never take a polygraph? And if you refused to voluntarily give a DNA sample, I would imagine your stock would soar on LE's suspicion scale.
(03-05-2011, 05:41 AM)shitstorm Wrote: You would have to assume local LE did everything they could have done/should have done regarding DNA. Unless the FBI was in on it from the beginning, DNA evidence undoubtedly was compromised or simply not found. The crime scene was contaminated with Johnny's uncle but there obviously was no other choice there. And of course, the uncle didn't do it intentionally.

That was Johnny's father who found them.
[/quote]

Sorry you're right. I stand corrected. Lisa's uncle was the one who was the spokesman for that family wasn't he?
(03-05-2011, 05:39 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:29 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:17 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:03 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:22 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Makes one wonder just what is true and what isn't. Two people. Two
different views of the casket. Ouch. Wonder how much else on here is
absolute bs? One of the two above is incorrect.

I attended an open casket viewing of a murder victim who was beaten, about the head and neck with a hammer. Bruises were visible. It was horrid.

Oh my thats something I'm sure bothered you for quite some time. Must of been gruesome. Did they warn anyone how bad it was befor hand?

No, no warnings and you had look closely to see. There was a lot of make up. She was also buried in a wedding dress. It was very macabre. It was what her mother wanted. Funerals are not my cup of tea and I prefer cremation.

Why would she be buried in a wedding dress? Was she murdered at her wedding?

She was engaged to be married when she was killed. She and her mother were really into the excitement and planning of the wedding so her mother bought a wedding dress to bury her in.
(03-04-2011, 09:41 PM)aileen Wrote: But the *iggy* button would be a pretty cool add on, don't you think? HINT HINT Admin Smiley_emoticons_wink

The only reason there is an ignore feature is because it's part of the software. I would never willingly add something like that to a site like Mock. In order for one to enjoy the luxury of free speech one has to take the bad with the good.

(03-05-2011, 05:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 08:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Pardon me LC while I reply to PIG Boy.

Pride
Integrity
Guts

Here is your pig for you shitbird.

You fuckin' moron. That person never referred to any cop as a pig. His comment spoke to public servants in general NOT cops. Your lack of comprehension skills makes you look like a tard on a daily basis. You have a great deal of trouble understanding what you read & you make the same fuckin' stupid mistakes every friggin' day. The ONLY person who has called someone a pig is YOU. I don't know how someone as obviously lacking as you was ever allowed to wear the uniform, all I can come up with is that the standards where you served were not very high & they were desperate for officers. Dumbass.

lol

Howdy, Duchess
(03-04-2011, 09:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: RIP Johnny Death doesnt exist their is only change...tranformation...you mock morans if you ever had a clue in your peanut brains you would know that once energy exist it cannot be destroyed it only changes...with that said go do the world a favor n jump off a bridge i would love to see what you lowlifes change into forreal
2 minutes ago via iPhone ยท

RIP Johnny By the way FYI i do have a program that shows me everytime you visit my pages it cost to buy but well worth it to know all your gossiping evil skums are sooooo go copy n paste that low life sewer trashes n yes if i were you i would be paranoid "KARMA"

poor woman.

You're lovely & gracious while I on the other hand think she's bat shit crazy & needs to be in a straight jacket. Demented old battle axe with her ridiculous voodoo bullshit. Jesus Christ. 78

(03-05-2011, 06:03 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Howdy, Duchess

Howdy! Awink

(03-05-2011, 05:53 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I never thought about arsonist firefighters but you're right! I know they exist.

We have had more than one case locally where a firefighter was convicted of arson.
(03-05-2011, 05:58 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Why would she be buried in a wedding dress? Was she murdered at her wedding?

She was engaged to be married when she was killed. She and her mother were really into the excitement and planning of the wedding so her mother bought a wedding dress to bury her in.
[/quote]

Wow it doesn't get any sadder than that. Was it a sex crime? Random act?
(03-05-2011, 06:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 09:41 PM)aileen Wrote: But the *iggy* button would be a pretty cool add on, don't you think? HINT HINT Admin Smiley_emoticons_wink

The only reason there is an ignore feature is because it's part of the software. I would never willingly add something like that to a site like Mock. In order for one to enjoy the luxury of free speech one has to take the bad with the good.

Very true. Thanks, Duchess.