Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 05:57 AM)van64 Wrote: But with the DNA, on the crime shows on tv anyway, there have been times and occasions where LE asked for DNA samples with the thought process to CLEAR an individual. If you had nothing to hide, wouldn't you give a DNA sample--but never take a polygraph? And if you refused to voluntarily give a DNA sample, I would imagine your stock would soar on LE's suspicion scale.[/color]

I'd have to be in deep shit before I'd give my DNA to anybody. If I did, I would have a lawyer draw up some iron clad contract that it had to be destroyed after my being cleared. I'd be afraid of it getting mixed up, with real criminals, by some half assed lab worker or corrupt individual. I'm paranoid like that, lol.

There was a bizarre cold case, in Michigan, where an old murder got pinned on some guy who was currently in prison. Okay, that wasn't too far out but for this - he would have been like 8 years old when the adult murder victim was killed 30 years ago. What does THAT tell you? I'm also very suspicious of the motivations behind the human genome project which is all about collecting the DNA of everyone on earth.
(03-05-2011, 06:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 09:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: RIP Johnny Death doesnt exist their is only change...tranformation...you mock morans if you ever had a clue in your peanut brains you would know that once energy exist it cannot be destroyed it only changes...with that said go do the world a favor n jump off a bridge i would love to see what you lowlifes change into forreal
2 minutes ago via iPhone ยท

RIP Johnny By the way FYI i do have a program that shows me everytime you visit my pages it cost to buy but well worth it to know all your gossiping evil skums are sooooo go copy n paste that low life sewer trashes n yes if i were you i would be paranoid "KARMA"

poor woman.

You're lovely & gracious while I on the other hand think she's bat shit crazy & needs to be in a straight jacket. Demented old battle axe with her ridiculous voodoo bullshit. Jesus Christ. 78

Hahahahahahaha.

Good morning.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-04-2011, 10:14 PM)Adub Wrote: RIP Johnny Ive already report it to my best friend in dc the one that works intell for homeland securiry

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-05-2011, 05:58 AM)van64 Wrote: Sorry you're right. I stand corrected. Lisa's uncle was the one who was the spokesman for that family wasn't he?

Yes.
(03-05-2011, 06:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 09:41 PM)aileen Wrote: But the *iggy* button would be a pretty cool add on, don't you think? HINT HINT Admin Smiley_emoticons_wink

The only reason there is an ignore feature is because it's part of the software. I would never willingly add something like that to a site like Mock. In order for one to enjoy the luxury of free speech one has to take the bad with the good.

I agree!
(03-05-2011, 06:17 AM)AriGold Wrote: Hahahahahahaha.

Good morning.

(03-05-2011, 06:16 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 05:57 AM)van64 Wrote: But with the DNA, on the crime shows on tv anyway, there have been times and occasions where LE asked for DNA samples with the thought process to CLEAR an individual. If you had nothing to hide, wouldn't you give a DNA sample--but never take a polygraph? And if you refused to voluntarily give a DNA sample, I would imagine your stock would soar on LE's suspicion scale.[/color]

I'd have to be in deep shit before I'd give my DNA to anybody. If I did, I would have a lawyer draw up some iron clad contract that it had to be destroyed after my being cleared. I'd be afraid of it getting mixed up, with real criminals, by some half assed lab worker or corrupt individual. I'm paranoid like that, lol.

There was a bizarre cold case, in Michigan, where an old murder got pinned on some guy who was currently in prison. Okay, that wasn't too far out but for this - he would have been like 8 years old when the adult murder victim was killed 30 years ago. What does THAT tell you? I'm also very suspicious of the motivations behind the human genome project which is all about collecting the DNA of everyone on earth.

If I'm not mistaken, anyone arrested on felony charges in Ohio is required to give police a DNA sample. There are other states doing this as well.

This also applies to those on probation, parole, etc. Former convicted felons would fall under this too.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies

Exactly you would want an iron clad guarantee that your DNA is not going to be misused. The old murder case in Michigan...was that DNA related? I thought DNA was pretty much the pinnacle in deciding who was guilty/innocent.

(03-05-2011, 06:11 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 05:58 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Why would she be buried in a wedding dress? Was she murdered at her wedding?

She was engaged to be married when she was killed. She and her mother were really into the excitement and planning of the wedding so her mother bought a wedding dress to bury her in.

Wow it doesn't get any sadder than that. Was it a sex crime? Random act?
[/quote]

She was a 27 year old state employee. Not CPS but something similar and to do with kids. She had a case where kids lived with their mother and their mother's sister (women in their late 20s or early 30s). The house was a health hazard and I mean in a really bad way. Shit all over the bathroom, decaying food, stuff like that. My friend's daughter had the court remove the kids and placed with their grandparents until the house got cleaned up. She went on an appointment to meet with the mom and aunt and discuss getting them counseling about housekeeping and a healthy/clean environment for their kids. The kids were going to be returned once that was taken care of. When she arrived, they invited her in and beat her with a hammer. They put duct tape over her mouth and dumped her in the bathtub, unconscious. She died of suffocation. The murdering bitches then went out and got tattoos, followed by dinner at their parents' house. They later dumped the body in the back of a pick up full of trash. They were arrested within a day or two.

A bizarre thing is that I had a sort of psychic premonition about it. I never told my friend that.
(03-04-2011, 11:00 PM)FutileResistance Wrote: What the public does not understand, is that the assholes in this world outnumber the men/women in uniform.

Oh hell yes I'm aware of it & I have a complete understanding of it, I make sure the people around me are aware of it too. Every single time anyone leaves home they are outnumbered by the dumb, uneducated, completely lacking masses that make up our population.

(03-05-2011, 06:31 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 06:11 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 05:58 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Why would she be buried in a wedding dress? Was she murdered at her wedding?

She was engaged to be married when she was killed. She and her mother were really into the excitement and planning of the wedding so her mother bought a wedding dress to bury her in.

Wow it doesn't get any sadder than that. Was it a sex crime? Random act?

She was a 27 year old state employee. Not CPS but something similar and to do with kids. She had a case where kids lived with their mother and their mother's sister (women in their late 20s or early 30s). The house was a health hazard and I mean in a really bad way. Shit all over the bathroom, decaying food, stuff like that. My friend's daughter had the court remove the kids and placed with their grandparents until the house got cleaned up. She went on an appointment to meet with the mom and aunt and discuss getting them counseling about housekeeping and a healthy/clean environment for their kids. The kids were going to be returned once that was taken care of. When she arrived, they invited her in and beat her with a hammer. They put duct tape over her mouth and dumped her in the bathtub, unconscious. She died of suffocation. The murdering bitches then went out and got tattoos, followed by dinner at their parents' house. They later dumped the body in the back of a pick up full of trash. They were arrested within a day or two.

A bizarre thing is that I had a sort of psychic premonition about it. I never told my friend that.
[/quote]

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I am speechless. Did her fiancee ever recover from the loss?
(03-05-2011, 06:20 AM)AriGold Wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, anyone arrested on felony charges in Ohio is required to give police a DNA sample. There are other states doing this as well.

This also applies to those on probation, parole, etc. Former convicted felons would fall under this too.

You could be right. I don't know the laws on it in my own state. If that's the case, I am 100% against it.
(03-05-2011, 06:30 AM)van64 Wrote:

Exactly you would want an iron clad guarantee that your DNA is not going to be misused. The old murder case in Michigan...was that DNA related? I thought DNA was pretty much the pinnacle in deciding who was guilty/innocent.

It was on some teevee show, like Cold Case Files, or something. New science, that did not exist at the time of the murder, allowed for old evidence to be tested for DNA. They got a match to a guy in prison but the murder was like 30 years old and the guy was just a little kid at that time, living in some other town! That tells me the lab got shit mixed up!
(03-05-2011, 12:37 AM)dontbedumb Wrote: dumb dumb n dumber stupid mocking fuckers

(03-05-2011, 06:33 AM)van64 Wrote: Wow. Thanks for sharing. I am speechless. Did her fiancee ever recover from the loss?

I don't know. I didn't know him. My friend, the mother of the murder victim, wasn't crazy about him. He was pretty young and self centered. He probably did move on and marry someone else.
(03-05-2011, 01:59 AM)eye.of.my Wrote: I have heard that she was worse than him and it was a closed casket

This is the first time I've read that. Is that a fact or hearsay?

(03-05-2011, 06:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:59 AM)eye.of.my Wrote: I have heard that she was worse than him and it was a closed casket

Hearsay.

Heard "closed" and "open".

I'm 5050 on it. Smiley_emoticons_wink

i read, from someone who attended, that she had an open casket and looked lovely.

(03-05-2011, 06:51 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

i read, from someone who attended, that she had an open casket and looked lovely.

I stand corrected. Notworthy

I thought the people who posted earlier did not attend.

(03-05-2011, 06:51 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:

yeah, that was posted here. Can't recall which poster. kitty, maybe?