Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 02:19 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maybe we should inundate the mayors office with emails regarding this case.Smiley_emoticons_fies

Brilliant idea! Something to think about - Carty Finkbenier used to be the Mayor not sure who the new Mayor is - maybe Toledo Native knows. I think the Chief of Police is appointed by the Mayor.

http://oh-lucascounty.civicplus.com/forms.aspx?fid=41

This is the online email form for the Sheriff of Lucas County. When you fill it out there is a drop box of who you want to send it too. I didn't see the mayor or the prosecutors office either?? So I sent a few to the Sheriff's office..
the personal bullshit will stop now.

Attached Files
.gif   Kicking3.gif (Size: 12.71 KB / Downloads: 229)

Looks like The Mock Forum is writing its own version of "Lord of the Flies"

This forum has decayed into a verbal brawl and it has lost its way
Here is the Mayor's email addy...Michael P. Bell

[email protected]
(03-05-2011, 02:36 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Here is the Mayor's email addy...Michael P. Bell

[email protected]

I have emailed both Mayor Bell & the Sheriff's Dept. Thank you for the suggestion and the email addy.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(03-05-2011, 02:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the personal bullshit will stop now.

OUCH!
(03-05-2011, 02:36 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Here is the Mayor's email addy...Michael P. Bell

[email protected]

I just sent an email to the Mayors office. Hope I get more meaningful a reply than, "got your email now go away" like when I sent requests to the 2 TV shows listed earlier in the thread asking them to do more.

zero

[email protected]

Thanks Alot ECK
(03-05-2011, 02:49 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

[email protected]

I just sent an email to the Mayors office. Hope I get more meaningful a reply than, "got your email now go away" like when I sent requests to the 2 TV shows listed earlier in the thread asking them to do more.

zero

OMG zero~ Are u serious? That was rude! 36 I guess you cant win for losing sometimes! I hope the mayor wouldnt act in that manner! Smiley_emoticons_wink

[email protected]

zero

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form2b.html?3

(03-05-2011, 03:35 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:29 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:17 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:03 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 02:22 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Makes one wonder just what is true and what isn't. Two people. Two
different views of the casket. Ouch. Wonder how much else on here is
absolute bs? One of the two above is incorrect.

I attended an open casket viewing of a murder victim who was beaten, about the head and neck with a hammer. Bruises were visible. It was horrid.

Oh my thats something I'm sure bothered you for quite some time. Must of been gruesome. Did they warn anyone how bad it was befor hand?

No, no warnings and you had look closely to see. There was a lot of make up. She was also buried in a wedding dress. It was very macabre. It was what her mother wanted. Funerals are not my cup of tea and I prefer cremation.

Ugh. That's too bad. I think everyone should have their shit together and get an advance directive as well as their wishes for burial/cremation/death, etc. figured out ahead of time. I go back and forth with the burial vs. cremation thing.

Funeral expenses are one of the biggest scams out there.
I told my family already...cremate me, make them put me in a cardboard
box...spend the money you wouldve spent on the funeral and yall (just
hubby and 3 kids) go on a warm vacation somewhere theres beach and
ocean. Get a good solid start on healing together...spend the time
having fun, reminiscing and crying together...then do whatever you want
with my ashes. Its like throwing money away...well, burying it in the
ground, anyways.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

[email protected]

zero

Hell Ud think the news casters would be greatful for the public wanted more and answers. We know if it was their child they want the damn public to be behind them! WOW! Im just in shock over this one!
(03-05-2011, 02:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

[email protected]

zero
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form2b.html?3

Yeah I emailed them too, and got the "This auto reply is your notification that we have received your email. While we are unable to personally reply to every e-mail, your comments are important to us," and blah blah blah...

But I figure if they get enough of them on the same subject, who knows?
Yeah, I'm a dreamer, but like the song says...I'm not the only one..
Hi Everyone. I've gone cross country to Kansas to visit my daughter who is beautiful and lives on her own. It's in the inter-city - cool and swanky their share of break-ins, etc. Johnny & Lisa tragedy have influenced all of us in such a profound way...we've got alarms on all the windows, motion lights, etc....so scary the "sick-o, psychopaths, tortuous, monsters out there and what their capable of"...

Yeah, Maytee deserves a pass -

I think along with everyone and everything and every theory we've discussed...I'm about at the point that I'm convinced that:

Maytee KNEW that he had been "doing business with some pretty heavy duty dudes" who were beyond dangerous - would slice someone up and think they deserved it for f*&%ing with them...the psychos thought "they deserved it - they should have known better than to f#@$with us" ,,,,(i.e. fronted drugs and didn't pay back, snitched, bad drug deal (killers bought the drugs and it was not pure, etc.)

It was none of Tiffany's group. My brother and his friends when in H.S. did heroin for a short time...they of course knew the "dealers"...they actually "liked" them...they were funny, sold it to be able to "use it free", etc....not the cream of socity mind you but people that could shower, go to a wedding of your bosses and they'd be okay...like Tiffany and her group...had a couple of brushes with the law, but basically were in the "style" of their culture , etc....then there were...

the ones that killed Lisa and Johnny. Blood thirsty sick-os in a drug cartel - some serious BIG TIME shit. Cut your throat as to look at you - don't pass off some bad shit to me - big amounts of $$$....kids way over their heads...

And the dumb ass cop that said that to the press knew that ....he didn't explain it properly.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(03-05-2011, 03:01 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:35 AM)Countryside_Belle Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:29 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:17 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:03 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I attended an open casket viewing of a murder victim who was beaten, about the head and neck with a hammer. Bruises were visible. It was horrid.

Oh my thats something I'm sure bothered you for quite some time. Must of been gruesome. Did they warn anyone how bad it was befor hand?

No, no warnings and you had look closely to see. There was a lot of make up. She was also buried in a wedding dress. It was very macabre. It was what her mother wanted. Funerals are not my cup of tea and I prefer cremation.

Ugh. That's too bad. I think everyone should have their shit together and get an advance directive as well as their wishes for burial/cremation/death, etc. figured out ahead of time. I go back and forth with the burial vs. cremation thing.

Funeral expenses are one of the biggest scams out there.
I told my family already...cremate me, make them put me in a cardboard
box...spend the money you wouldve spent on the funeral and yall (just
hubby and 3 kids) go on a warm vacation somewhere theres beach and
ocean. Get a good solid start on healing together...spend the time
having fun, reminiscing and crying together...then do whatever you want
with my ashes. Its like throwing money away...well, burying it in the
ground, anyways.

I want to comment but I dont want others jumping down my throat! Either way its GUT WRENCHING! i must say Signs_173
LC - Everyone obviously knows that that the autopsy reports are back, right? And that it is not being released? Is this a common practice? I have read on here before that sometimes the report(s) are released prior to a suspect being named/caught. Also is it a common practice to release some information as they have about cause of death and saying no significant injuries but maybe not releasing anything else out to keep it close to the vest? I apologize if this has already been covered. I'm just thinking that maybe if they released more details about this that maybe more people would know.

Is TW's facebook page public? i can't find the link anymore. My niece lives not to far from here and I tried to ask her about this and she shut down on me. She doesn't hang with too good of characters. I've been looking at her page and she has someone on it that recently created a facebook page in february that i'm almost positive i saw before on someone else's page that isn't there now. these are all blurring together.
i'm not sure about Tiffany's facebook page, maybe someone else knows.

autopsy reports may not come out in their entirety until trial. they may contain information only the killers know, and are evidence.

(03-05-2011, 03:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm not sure about Tiffany's facebook page, maybe someone else knows.

autopsy reports may not come out in their entirety until trial. they may contain information only the killers know, and are evidence.

Thank you!
(03-05-2011, 03:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm not sure about Tiffany's facebook page, maybe someone else knows.

Wouldnt it be easier for LE to release whom the DNA belongs to so everyone around the USA can be looking for the KILLER(S)? I would think it would help more then hurt! just wondering...
(03-05-2011, 03:13 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Wouldnt it be easier for LE to release whom the DNA belongs to so everyone around the USA can be looking for the KILLER(S)? I would think it would help more then hurt! just wondering...

assuming they KNOW who the DNA matches. perhaps they don't. and need other evidence to connect the suspects and get the warrant for DNA.