Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
the sheriff clearly felt some pressure to say something and he knew aliens wouldn't fly.
he did however, finally confirm what i said at the beginning of this thread, that it was not "professionals".

Attached Files
.gif   ufo.gif (Size: 29.75 KB / Downloads: 187)

(03-07-2011, 03:36 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: Good point, Kitty - sad, but true. Another thought that occurred to me earlier is that we don't know what most other mockers look like; for all we know, this girl could be one of us.

PLEASE!!! Let's not get PERSONAL....We will have "NUN" of that
(03-07-2011, 04:33 PM)kitty1 Wrote: got new info no time to share back soon promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

dWell hurry! Some of us have a life you know.

We just haven't got it figured out yet.
(03-07-2011, 04:11 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:36 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:27 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I just had a wierd and strange thought when I saw this pic. How many of you think that if this girl and her hefty boyfriend met the same fate as J and L would we be discussing it as much?? Just a curious thought.

Good point, Kitty - sad, but true. Another thought that occurred to me earlier is that we don't know what most other mockers look like; for all we know, this girl could be one of us.

Yeah! And I look just like my avatar!!!!! 115

Have You NO Sensitivity? Tears are welling up in my eyes. You should think before you "MOCK" others....21....21....21

'We're the last safe prejudice ... The fat person is the last person you can safely kick around."

http://www.obesity-online.com/ifso/lecture_Flanagan.htm

So if it was a professional hit, it almost certainly revolved around drugs. I think everyone here on this thread will agree with that. If it was NOT a professional hit it could have been drugs, robbery, a crime of passion or all three...and a lot of people early on were in agreement that the perp(s) had killed before which would make at least one of them a serial killer...so if it was NOT a professional hit, who do you think the perps have killed before? A friend? A random stranger? Someone in a robbery gone awry?

[/quote]

Someone who got in their way or crossed them, I'd say.
[/quote]

Ah, of course...a pedestrian.

Thanks for posting this but they call this an update? I think the Sheriff's department cut and pasted from this thread.

LC! LC! I'm calling foul. The sheriff has cut and pasted from this thread.

[/quote]

LOL, that was my first thought when I read this!
[/quote]Pitiful, isn't it? Everyone on this thread, and half of their dogs, are now qualified to be sheriff of that county.

(03-07-2011, 04:24 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Sheriff updates double death investigation
Monday, March 07, 2011

TOLEDO, OH -- It's been more than a month since two young people were found dead in a home on Longacre Lane in Springfield Twp.

Today, Lucas Co. sheriff James Telb released an update to the investigation.

Officers believe the couple was targeted and that the killings were not random acts of violence. Neither do they believe this was a "professional hit."

Evidence is being examined, as are polygraph results. Anyone with any information should call 419-213-4917 or Crime Stopper at 419-255-1111.

A reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.

WELL THANK YOU GOD WE HAVE SOME KINDA UPDATE!!! THANKS RAISING A PRINCE!!!!
(03-07-2011, 04:57 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 04:33 PM)kitty1 Wrote: got new info no time to share back soon promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so hope there's been an arrest.

Do you think kitty would know of an arrest before the sheriff?
(03-07-2011, 05:02 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:36 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: Good point, Kitty - sad, but true. Another thought that occurred to me earlier is that we don't know what most other mockers look like; for all we know, this girl could be one of us.

PLEASE!!! Let's not get PERSONAL....We will have "NUN" of that
OMG you just get funnier...and funnier.

(03-07-2011, 05:17 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 04:24 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Sheriff updates double death investigation
Monday, March 07, 2011

TOLEDO, OH -- It's been more than a month since two young people were found dead in a home on Longacre Lane in Springfield Twp.

Officers believe the couple was targeted and that the killings were not random acts of violence. Neither do they believe this was a "professional hit."

Evidence is being examined, as are polygraph results. Anyone with any information should call 419-213-4917 or Crime Stopper at 419-255-1111.

A reward is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.

WELL THANK YOU GOD WE HAVE SOME KINDA UPDATE!!! THANKS RAISING A PRINCE!!!!
Well, the sheriff does tell us that polygraphs were administered. We knew that too though.

(03-07-2011, 04:27 PM)van64 Wrote:
Monday, March 07, 2011

Thanks for posting this but they call this an update? I think the Sheriff's department cut and pasted from this thread.

LC! LC! I'm calling foul. The sheriff has cut and pasted from this thread.

It's not Professional! So must be personal.

(03-07-2011, 05:18 PM)van64 Wrote:

Of course not. But the families could hear something before there's an official announcement.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-07-2011, 05:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It's not Professional! So must be personal.

I agree, because it sure wasn't "Random". I am convinced LE knows but just dosen't have enough to make the arrest. They need that "Crime Stoppers" call with the right piece of the puzzel to cinch this up.
And I say it again, "We have absolutely no clue what evidence could
have been tampered with at the scene.
I bet the sheriff got some pressure from many fronts to say it
was 'not professional.'
(03-07-2011, 05:27 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 05:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It's not Professional! So must be personal.

I agree, because it sure wasn't "Random". I am convinced LE knows but just dosen't have enough to make the arrest. They need that "Crime Stoppers" call with the right piece of the puzzel to cinch this up.

It's hard to imagine even LE being smug enough to leave a killer or killers on the prowl if they truly do know who did this. They'd find some way to lock them up.
(03-07-2011, 05:29 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: And I say it again, "We have absolutely no clue what evidence could

Right. The father certainly was not, nor should have been, concerned with preserving evidence. I don't think the human mind is geared that way in an emergency situation such as he was forced into.
(03-07-2011, 05:18 PM)van64 Wrote:

Not unless she calls "Mom" and ask if they came for "Uncle Iniquitous" yet.

(03-07-2011, 05:33 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 05:29 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: And I say it again, "We have absolutely no clue what evidence could

Right. The father certainly was not, nor should have been, concerned with preserving evidence. I don't think the human mind is geared that way in an emergency situation such as he was forced into.

I know I would have probably been holding one of them, rocking them,
sobbing - damn, I do not even want to go there mentally. I am sure
every human being would be traumatized and maybe not even remember
what they did.

Hahahaha, ZEROSPHERES. Nice avatar.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies