Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 08:47 PM)notsure Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:31 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: one thing that struck me as odd though....in maytee's 911 call when she was on her way to the house she said something to the effect of "i think that's the street...yes, longacre turn here", well the street sign is blocked by a tree and hard to see from the direction that they would be coming from. it makes it seem as she had indeed been there before otherwise they would have missed the street.

add that with the fact she has seen the key used many times

That always struck me as odd because she was not welcome there. So how did she see it being used often??? Was she over there when the parents were not home. giving something to Johnny?????
quoted by Kitty1
"I am related to the person who went over when crime cleanup was done. It is fact!!!!"

OMG...come on Kitty1....tell us some more info...this is torture! Surely the crime scene clean up person (your relative) had some more observations...tell us pleeeeassse

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(03-07-2011, 08:15 PM)kitty1 Wrote: It was not semen if that's what your'e asking.

Thanks Kitty1,

I am figuring the blood throughout the house has proved to come only from Lisa.

Zero

p.s. Thanks for all the info. You have been soooooooo informative..
Thanks Kitty1...I'm sending you 5lbs of Velveeta
(03-07-2011, 08:41 PM)concerned Wrote: One the other hand ... I also wonder if the person(s) involved or someone who was indirectly involved is starting to show any physical aspects of the stress/pressure they must be under. Lack of sleep, Weight loss, Excessiv drinking etc....

Could be. Or they could be trying to distance themselves from the main offenders.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-07-2011, 08:46 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:41 PM)concerned Wrote: One the other hand ... I also wonder if the person(s) involved or someone who was indirectly involved is starting to show any physical aspects of the stress/pressure they must be under. Lack of sleep, Weight loss, Excessiv drinking etc....

MPY had a post on his FB about not sleeping.....

I saw that, but wondered if it was the little prick's idea of a joke.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-07-2011, 07:44 PM)concerned Wrote: He has a facebook

Can you inbox me a link to his page ?Please
Or is he on hers?
LovedSmiley_emoticons_smile
(03-07-2011, 08:34 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:31 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: went to the neighborhood today. no new news there except that there have been 2 big black suv's in the area almost daily and are suspected to be fbi. it didn't appear that anyone was at the straub's house but there was a white grand am/grand prix backed into the driveway. neighbors said that some of the curtains were opened the other day and it appears that they are indeed moving out.

one thing that struck me as odd though....in maytee's 911 call when she was on her way to the house she said something to the effect of "i think that's the street...yes, longacre turn here", well the street sign is blocked by a tree and hard to see from the direction that they would be coming from. it makes it seem as she had indeed been there before otherwise they would have missed the street.
They are living in their home.
Weren't there friends of the family posting here at some point? It's getting hard for me to keep everyone straight. Can't anyone confirm or deny that the Straub's are moving? It'd seem that friends/family would know this information.

(03-07-2011, 08:22 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Help me here....We can rule out....(assuming the info given the
family is true) Something tells me that if I knew who the DNA
belonged to, I would not tell any family member.....

Lisa's X
Z
Tiffany
BC
I am not following you. Why would you not tell if you knew?

(03-07-2011, 08:53 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
Thanks Kitty1...I'm sending you 5lbs of Velveeta

Taz no please!!!
(03-07-2011, 08:51 PM)pspence Wrote: quoted by Kitty1
"I am related to the person who went over when crime cleanup was done. It is fact!!!!"

OMG...come on Kitty1....tell us some more info...this is torture! Surely the crime scene clean up person (your relative) had some more observations...tell us pleeeeassse

I'm sorry . It is torture for me not to be able to share. there are still alot of things I don't know that I'd like to. I would never forgive myself if I did anything to compromise this investigation. I want these Mother fuckers to fry!!!
(03-07-2011, 08:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: purely speculation on my part..if in fact the killers brought the tape, but not the bags, that says to me they only planned on binding the victims while they tore up the house looking for the alleged "safe". and when things got out of control, they used the bags they found in the house to kill them. i never, and you can look back to the beginning, thought that they came with the intent to murder.

If the perps did not come with the intent to murder, that tells me neither Johnny nor Lisa knew them. If they knew them, they would have to die. Why do you not think the perps brought bags with them? I am thinking bags are needed to perhaps carry the loot off?

Also what would in your opinion, have caused an escalation that necessitated murder?
(03-07-2011, 08:47 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:44 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:42 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:38 PM)WolfHouse Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:28 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I absolutely believe that to be true as well. Things got out of hand and Lisa fought lilke hell I can tell you that!!!!! They probably were not expecting Johnny and Lisa to be that strong!!

So there was blood then.

Yes. And by the way Did you know that at a quick glance your avatar is quite the phallic symbol???hah

blood that wasn't Lisa's? in the kitchen?

Sorry. There are things I am not comfortable revealing.

I completely understand and i appreciate the information you have given. I apologize if i have asked anything that makes you uncomfortable and puts you in a difficult position! That is not my intention at all!
(03-07-2011, 08:59 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:22 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Help me here....We can rule out....(assuming the info given the
family is true) Something tells me that if I knew who the DNA
belonged to, I would not tell any family member.....

Lisa's X
Z
Tiffany
BC
I am not following you. Why would you not tell if you knew?

I am not following you either????
(03-07-2011, 08:28 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: purely speculation on my part..if in fact the killers brought the tape, but not the bags, that says to me they only planned on binding the victims while they tore up the house looking for the alleged "safe". and when things got out of control, they used the bags they found in the house to kill them. i never, and you can look back to the beginning, thought that they came with the intent to murder.

I absolutely believe that to be true as well. Things got out of hand and Lisa fought lilke hell I can tell you that!!!!! They probably were not expecting Johnny and Lisa to be that strong!!

Kitty Kat, what leads you to believe Lisa fought like hell? Surely there is evidence, too, that Johnny fought like hell? Also what can you tell us about a working theory involving how you bag and tie someone (two someones) who are struggling? Were they knocked out?
(03-07-2011, 08:29 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:

I absolutely believe that to be true as well. Things got out of hand and Lisa fought lilke hell I can tell you that!!!!! They probably were not expecting Johnny and Lisa to be that strong!!

oh gosh that's so heartbreaking. When you said they got DNA off of Lisa, a million things went through my mind. One was that they got the DNA from under her fingernails because I believe she fought. Poor baby. :(
Ah, yes of course that makes sense filling in the blanks with what Kitty Kat has told us.

other than the weight loss, this thread is causing me the same signs and symptoms. (lack of sleep, excessive drinking) Drinking too much
a friend told me and I looked at it once. I cant even remember his last name now. Sorry
(03-07-2011, 09:09 PM)van64 Wrote:

Kitty Kat, what leads you to believe Lisa fought like hell? Surely there is evidence, too, that Johnny fought like hell? Also what can you tell us about a working theory involving how you bag and tie someone (two someones) who are struggling? Were they knocked out?

There is evidence that Lisa fought but I know of none on Johnny. I think the perps subdued Johnny quickly probably with a gun. I think they tied him up first so he was essential immobilized. they next got Lisa because there is evidence that she was not in that same room when perps arrived. I think Johnny yelled to her upstairs and she was prepared to attack whether they had a gun or not. If someone had a gun at my head I would think they may shoot me so I'm gonna fight like hell.
(03-07-2011, 08:32 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:24 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I'm sorry that I could not reveal as much as I originally intended to, but I at least cleared up the tape thing, the DNA thing and that Maytee is talking shit as usual. The family has had many offers to talk on T.V. and have refused them all. Most want to pit one family against the other. The Straubs are too classy for that crap. Hopefully they will get some fingerprints off of the tape. Everyone gets fingerprinted when arrested but no DNA unless convicted of a felony. I would have to think these fucksticks have been arrested before.

I REALLY hope they can get fingerprints off of the tape. That's gonna be the best way they can catch someone at this point because the perps are more likely to have their prints on file and not other DNA.

I figured the Straubs would not want to go on TV, as they have been completely silent in the media except for some words from the Uncle. I wonder though, if media is approaching Maytee and if she's going to go on any programs.

I'm praying that they get prints off of the tape, sounds like a mess having to unravel it all. I'm sure it was A LOT of tape too and hopefully the perps did not wear gloves.
Can you imagine keeping Maytee OFF tv? If a fingerprint has had duct tape taped over it, I cannot imagine the print surviving the stickiness of the tape. Can anyone else imagine a print surviving enough to lift a print that is usable?