Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-08-2011, 12:07 AM)blueyes Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:06 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:05 AM)blueyes Wrote: Someone stole the grave marker n wrapped beads around angels neck...... wow
damn!!! Is there a link to this interview? ... nevermind it's WTOL right?
Wtol.com she is fake sunglasses n no visible tears.... weird

thanks, I wondered what her demeanor was. I didn't get to the live stream in time, lol .... I wonder if she put the angel there, herself.

(03-08-2011, 12:03 AM)kitty1 Wrote: Johnny's mom went to his gravesite and his grave marker was stolen!!!!! It was a tempory marker. A rope with beads was wrapped around neck of angel at gravesite

That is mean and cruel. I hate to hear something like that.
(03-08-2011, 12:03 AM)kitty1 Wrote: Johnny's mom went to his gravesite and his grave marker was stolen!!!!! It was a tempory marker. A rope with beads was wrapped around neck of angel at gravesite

What a low life thing to do. It could have been nothing more than a publicity hound, however. Aren't the beads part of the Catholic religion? Or is there some other significance given to strangling an angel with a strand of beads?
(03-08-2011, 12:09 AM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: I posted the live stream link for wtol before 11 pm news started must have missed it
http://www.wtol.com/global/category.asp?c=170190

I missed it, but thanks for doing that. I was trying to catch up on some older posts. I guess it'll be posted here soon, at the site, you think?

(03-08-2011, 12:07 AM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: K was anyone aware that MPY was or is Miltary?

Maybe he was, I'm thinking I read that here. I haven't kept up with him.

and the reporter confirmed the reward amount of $16,000
(03-08-2011, 12:04 AM)Jane Wrote:

stolen ???? I've never heard of a temporary marker, before ??
Yes, funeral directors here do temporary markers (sometimes if a family can't afford a headstone they turn into permanent markers) immediately. It's just a metal plate with the pertinent information impressed into the metal OR it is a metal plate with a glass plate where the pertinent information is slid inside but is protected from the elements.

I couldn't get the link to work can someone post it the video somehow so we can watch it?
(03-08-2011, 12:04 AM)Jane Wrote:

stolen ???? I've never heard of a temporary marker, before ??

I think a temporary marker is just some sort of plaque that lets them know where to place the marble one once it has been completed. The police took possesion of the beads. do you think the perps would be ignorant enough to go take it?? I can't imagine it would be anyone on Lisa's side. The beads could have just been someone placing them there as a kind gesture. Maytee said they were wrapped around the neck like 5 times or something. Maybe the person didn't want to just place them on the ground. I don't think the beads mean anything. who knows. this case just gets crazier.
(03-08-2011, 12:12 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote: and the reporter confirmed the reward amount of $16,000

thanks! I was curious what it really was. I'd read $28,000 shortly after the TGIF reward fundraiser. Wow, for some reason I think it's odd, the reward is so low.Signs_173

despicable!!!! I just can not believe that shit! U think it was the perps making a statement? like, Im still around?? WOW!
(03-08-2011, 12:09 AM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:07 AM)blueyes Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:06 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:05 AM)blueyes Wrote: Someone stole the grave marker n wrapped beads around angels neck...... wow

damn!!! Is there a link to this interview? ... nevermind it's WTOL right?

Wtol.com she is fake sunglasses n no visible tears.... weird

the end of the interview creeped me out...you could see her eyes through her glasses. i don't know what it was about them but they just looked so empty.

I thought the same thing. It was eerie. I wonder how many problems she's going to have with the grave now. How many copy cats are going to screw with his grave. Thats sad. People are sick.
(03-08-2011, 12:16 AM)wanttoknow Wrote: I thought the same thing. It was eerie. I wonder how many problems she's going to have with the grave now. How many copy cats are going to screw with his grave. Thats sad. People are sick.

I just thought of something. IF Johnny had gang ties, & I do think he did, would members WANT something like this? His marker?

(03-07-2011, 08:28 PM)WolfHouse Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:23 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:22 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Help me here....We can rule out....
Lisa's X
Z
Tiffany
BC
How so?
Certainly their DNA would have been retrieved.

yeah, I got your point, there.

(03-08-2011, 12:12 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:07 AM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: K was anyone aware that MPY was or is Miltary?

I found his myspace page and he definitly was Army. besides just his myspace name he has a picture where he is in the army colored t shirt but has the army dogtags and has a quote under it talking about the army getting him in shape. Thought that was interesting. I know that military teaches many different techinques and people have discussed why they haven't seen many of this type of killing before. Just a random thought.
(03-08-2011, 12:18 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:16 AM)wanttoknow Wrote: I thought the same thing. It was eerie. I wonder how many problems she's going to have with the grave now. How many copy cats are going to screw with his grave. Thats sad. People are sick.

I just thought of something. IF Johnny had gang ties, & I do think he did, would members WANT something like this? His marker?

Interesting thought. sorta like proof they did it.
(03-08-2011, 12:18 AM)Jane Wrote:

Surprised LE didn't have surviellence at both grave sites...and I'm biting my tongue as to what I really want to say, out of respect.
(03-07-2011, 08:31 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: went to the neighborhood today. no new news there except that there have been 2 big black suv's in the area almost daily and are suspected to be fbi. it didn't appear that anyone was at the straub's house but there was a white grand am/grand prix backed into the driveway. neighbors said that some of the curtains were opened the other day and it appears that they are indeed moving out.

one thing that struck me as odd though....in maytee's 911 call when she was on her way to the house she said something to the effect of "i think that's the street...yes, longacre turn here", well the street sign is blocked by a tree and hard to see from the direction that they would be coming from. it makes it seem as she had indeed been there before otherwise they would have missed the street.

I can understand them, moving outSigns_173 The house would be a constant reminder of how Lisa died, ugh ...

Wondering....

1. If the beads could have been a rosary.
2. If beads on a rope around an angel have any significance in Maytee's
religious practices?
(03-08-2011, 12:23 AM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:12 AM)Jane Wrote:

I found his myspace page and he definitly was Army. besides just his myspace name he has a picture where he is in the army colored t shirt but has the army dogtags and has a quote under it talking about the army getting him in shape. Thought that was interesting. I know that military teaches many different techinques and people have discussed why they haven't seen many of this type of killing before. Just a random thought.

I believe somewhere he said he wanted to join so that he could "legally kill"