Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-08-2011, 12:24 AM)curious Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:18 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:16 AM)wanttoknow Wrote: I thought the same thing. It was eerie. I wonder how many problems she's going to have with the grave now. How many copy cats are going to screw with his grave. Thats sad. People are sick.

I just thought of something. IF Johnny had gang ties, & I do think he did, would members WANT something like this? His marker?

Surprised LE didn't have surviellence at both grave sites...and I'm biting my tongue as to what I really want to say, out of respect.
Out of respect to LE? Please, be my guest. Your comments will not offend me.

and that's incredibly sad about Johnny's grave. sounds like he had a lot of enemies.
(03-08-2011, 12:16 AM)wanttoknow Wrote: I thought the same thing. It was eerie. I wonder how many problems she's going to have with the grave now. How many copy cats are going to screw with his grave. Thats sad. People are sick.

I just thought of something. IF Johnny had gang ties, & I do think he did, would members WANT something like this? His marker?

Surprised LE didn't have surviellence at both grave sites...and I'm biting my tongue as to what I really want to say, out of respect.

They may have...and just aren't talking about it yet.
(03-08-2011, 12:26 AM)van64 Wrote:

Out of respect to LE? Please, be my guest. Your
comments will not offend me.

I'll put it this way, sounds like something someone who practices Vodoo might do...especially for attention

We might be thinking the same thing. I wondered if it was done for attention. It just sounded to mean to say it out loud.
(03-07-2011, 09:11 PM)notsure Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:41 PM)concerned Wrote: One the other hand ... I also wonder if the person(s) involved or someone who was indirectly involved is starting to show any physical aspects of the stress/pressure they must be under. Lack of sleep, Weight loss, Excessiv drinking etc....
other than the weight loss, this thread is causing me the same signs and symptoms. (lack of sleep, excessive drinking) Drinking too much

that's how I felt about two weeks ago, LOL ... I finally got my sleep routine back in line, lol

Taking the grave marker is no longer about Johnny. It is about
torturing his family.
can sumone please post a link to that interview with maytee i cant find it anywhere
(03-08-2011, 12:38 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Taking the grave marker is no longer about Johnny. It is about
torturing his family.

Thats just horrible!! Signs_173
(03-08-2011, 12:39 AM)heyyou Wrote: can sumone please post a link to that interview with maytee i cant find it anywhere

http://www.wtol.com/Global/category.asp?C=1499
This is a link to the news channel. I couldn't find the interview on it. It might not be posted yet. Maybe you can find it on there.
(03-07-2011, 10:39 PM)curious Wrote: Wonder if all 409,000+ people who have viewed this thread donated $1 to the reward fund would make people start talking...
It's views, not people. If I had to pay a dollar for every time I viewed this thread, I'd be one broke-ass motherfucker!! hah

And fellow mockers please, if you preview your post and see [/quote], you're not doing it right. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-07-2011, 10:47 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I know of no drug related charges in Lisa's past. I think he is trying to make himself look good on his way out. Sort of like we haven't solved this crime because these kids were just trouble and they got in over their heads. It was a professional hit so that's why we haven't solved it.

Could she have been picked up for a small amt of weed, or paraphernalia, as a teenager? Those records would be sealed, right?

eta - - not that I think any of this really matters; just keep seeing it brought up

(03-07-2011, 10:58 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I can just overhear them as they left Toledo, "Lets see....flee to Canada? No its too cold....Mexico?.... No I dont speak Spanish good....How about Iraq....YES!!! we can kill legally there...But how we gonna get to Iraq.....DUH....An Army base, everybody from here that's in Iraq left from that Army base"

hah

(03-07-2011, 11:05 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Jane...Please be more careful and stop walking around with so much money; and for gods sakes put it in your pocket.

LOL!!!

(03-07-2011, 11:54 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
By WEDNESDAY this thread will have 1000 pages & 14,000 posts

isn't that wild!:O

(03-07-2011, 11:36 PM)Jane Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:26 PM)4shannon4 Wrote: Maytee is going around telling every1 she knows who did it, and they will see their day.. But I thinks she full of shit. I think she just thinks Tw did it. She dont want to think it could of had something to do with payback on her because of all the shit shes done in the past to people . It is very sad these two beatuiful kids had to go through this but I think it sad everyone keeps blaming Tw.It took a real crazy sick person to do what they did to them. I dont think Tw or anyone around her could even pull that off . What about LS ex boyfriend??I herd he was crazy....

I know absolutely nothing about Lisa's ex, other than he went to her funeral.

Check him out Sylvania Ohio District Court.

(03-08-2011, 12:13 AM)van64 Wrote: Yes, funeral directors here do temporary markers (sometimes if a family can't afford a headstone they turn into permanent markers) immediately. It's just a metal plate with the pertinent information impressed into the metal OR it is a metal plate with a glass plate where the pertinent information is slid inside but is protected from the elements.

Learn something new, everyday. Thanks!

Going back in time, doesn't it seem odd that TW who is/was living with Mr. Z, reportedly JC's BFF, has not met Maytee until the night of the murders? On top of that, why would TW have to call Sarita (sp?) to get in touch with Maytee if she was, according to her own account, with his BFF...one would think he would have her number. Lastly, I find it odd that JC, Sr. would get a ride to the Straub's home from the very person Maytee would accuse minutes later of setting her son up for murder...idk, more random thoughts that I can't find a logical explanation for...
I hear us Mother Mockers are being talked about again! =( Geez we just want JUSTICE!!!!
(03-07-2011, 11:59 PM)Jane Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:16 PM)van64 Wrote: Ok well, that's good. But not having a match is bad. Very bad. A match may never appear in a DNA database.

yeah, not good, ugh

I would suggest that Tiffany knows who was invited to come to the house that night; and by a process of simple deduction the perpetrators are in that group of people or are known to one or more members of that group of people.

If Tiffany would provide those names and identities to LE, and each of those persons were required to provide samples of DNA and fingerprints, the odds of solving this crime would rise considerably.

But Tiffany's life motto on her Face book was something along the lines of "I'm a down ass bitch and I rides 4 my niggas and bitches" which I have suggested can be translated to something like this:

Attention potential suitors: I am not a high maintenance woman.
Attention my friends: I am loyal to a fault and would not "snitch" on you if you committed a crime.

Perhaps some of those here on Mock, who have a higher opinion of Tiffany, could provide a more accurate translation of her said life motto; and could persuade her to provide the police with such a list under oath.

There is nothing that says she can't give statements under oath to the police now, while pregnant, which could include a written list with names and addresses, etc.