Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Love letter from Maytee to JsMom

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
Hey jsmom why dont you put the huge bag of chips down and lap top and take care of your other son oh dont forget to take a truckload of your psycho meds too obviously you werent watching your other poor son when he drowned and wasnt found for an hour cus you prolly was too worried about someones bussiness on facebook. Take care of your kid and quit worrying about my post and our life you loser

a few seconds ago via iPhone

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes you m im surprised children services hasnt taken your other son from you as much as you talk about drugs pills blunts alcohol wowww pathetic excuse for human life
2 minutes ago
Maytee on JUSTICE: Hey jsmom why dont you put the huge bag of chips down and lap top and take care of your other son oh dont forget to take a truckload of your psycho meds too obviously you werent watching your other poor son when he drowned and wasnt found for an hour cus you prolly was too worried about someones bussiness on facebook. Take care of your kid and quit worrying about my post and our life you loser

Maytee: Yes you mxxxxxx im surprised children services hasnt taken your other son from you as much as you talk about drugs pills blunts alcohol wowww pathetic excuse for human life

Wow, she is really getting personal. I know she is hurting and lashing out but that is cold......... JsMom, I do think you were two-faced to her and pushed her buttons but you don't deserve this.
(03-11-2011, 11:18 PM)Jane Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 11:17 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Ahhh ok thanks Jane!! That's why I missed it. I unliked that page weeks ago & only go there if I'm alerted to something happening on there.... like last night. WOW. I'm sure glad my child had a 2 hour delay at school because of the snow we got last night, because I stayed up WAY to late!!

you're welcome. Wow, things really blew up at "justice Will", after I went to bed, whoa!

I always miss the good things while Im off in dreamland! Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: pot20kettle20black.jpg]
I noticed this in the newspaper in regards to the electronic billboards.

Recently, electronic billboards seeking assistance in finding the killers have been placed throughout the area by the FBI and Lamar Advertising.
(03-11-2011, 02:02 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: I talked to AG briefly last night through PM and I hesitate to talk about it all because I don't know who all reads here.. but anyway I did ask him about when he was in prison with Johnny and what he meant when he said he knew "what he was like." i did ask if he thought Johnny would have any enemies and he responded that Yes definitely. that he was kind of a show off and arrogant in prison (but that did NOT deserve what happened to him!) and he feels it could have been someone with something against him, or knew of what all he had, or both. his mom had to call and get him protective custody and transferred because people were stealing his stuff and he was telling on them, etc. He also said Johnny did seem and act tough but at heart he was not at all (god rest his soul).

just wanted to say AG was very articulate and sounded very smart and reasonable talking to me.. I believe him more than Maytee.

thanks for posting this! It's unfortunate TW was the one that happened to be on the phone with Johnny, when this all went down. More & more I really believe it was simply coincidence.

(03-11-2011, 04:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: someone here PMed an interesting thought to me. i thought it was worth mentioning. i seriously doubt this will happen, but they suggested maytee could be charged with attempted intimidation of potential witnesses. it's possible, but not likely. an intriguing idea nonetheless.

yes, exactly!!

(03-11-2011, 04:41 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Seems to me that Maytees mind is definitely reaching critical mass.I think complete meltdown will come very soon.Does she really think posting outright threats to people is just gonna slip by all the people looking at her ramblings everyday?The best thing for her would be to put down her phone and quit looking at mock and facebook.But I'm sure there is no way that will happen. SO MOTE IT BE

no shit! she's pullin a 'charlie sheen' !!!! Winning!

(03-11-2011, 11:31 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: Love letter from Maytee to JsMom

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
Hey jsmom why dont you put the huge bag of chips down and lap top and take care of your other son oh dont forget to take a truckload of your psycho meds too obviously you werent watching your other poor son when he drowned and wasnt found for an hour cus you prolly was too worried about someones bussiness on facebook. Take care of your kid and quit worrying about my post and our life you loser

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes you miranda im surprised children services hasnt taken your other son from you as much as you talk about drugs pills blunts alcohol wowww pathetic excuse for human life
2 minutes ago
First of all I really dont give a fuck what U have to say and I do take care of my son whom is in my arms now reading to me while I type ur nasty ass! I do work LOL at my fathers car lot (front desk) THANK YOU VERY MUCH! LAY OFF MY DEAD SON u worthless piece of shit! U R SOOO GONNA ROT IN HELL U DIRTY BITCH! U r talkin about GODS ANGEL NOW! O and U have no idea about my sons death and I was cookin and the father let them out and he was 3 so he didnt live the life johnny lived so STFU! lol I could care less what the fuck you say to me! U aint shit to me! BUT U NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY DEAD SON! I dont fuckin talk about urs!!!! bless u and have a nice night!

Thanks for posting this! entertaining to say the least! See I dont let ignorance get to me like she does I dont threatiin peole or TALK ABOUT GODS ANGELS! NOW THATS A REAL EVIL BITCH TO TALK ABOUT MY DEAD SON WHOM was only 3!!!!! pitiful
(03-11-2011, 11:53 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes you m im surprised children services hasnt taken your other son from you as much as you talk about drugs pills blunts alcohol wowww pathetic excuse for human life
2 minutes ago
First of all I really dont give a fuck what U have to say and I do take care of my son whom is in my arms now reading to me while I type ur nasty ass! I do work LOL at my fathers car lot (front desk) THANK YOU VERY MUCH! LAY OFF MY DEAD SON u worthless piece of shit! U R SOOO GONNA ROT IN HELL U DIRTY BITCH! U r talkin about GODS ANGEL NOW! O and U have no idea about my sons death and I was cookin and the father let them out and he was 3 so he didnt live the life johnny lived so STFU! lol I could care less what the fuck you say to me! U aint shit to me! BUT U NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY DEAD SON! I dont fuckin talk about urs!!!! bless u and have a nice night!

Thanks for posting this! entertaining to say the least! See I dont let ignorance get to me like she does I dont threatiin peole or TALK ABOUT GODS ANGELS! NOW THATS A REAL EVIL BITCH TO TALK ABOUT MY DEAD SON WHOM was only 3!!!!! pitiful

Girl don't feed into it! She wants your reaction. She keeps showing her true character with things like this though. Don't sink to her level... you're never gonna get anywhere with her
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Intimidation of a witness ReaLly??? Are you just plain out ignorant and stupid wowwwww im the one who has filed harrassment charges on alot of snakes. You dumb mockers are really brainless more dumb n stupid then i ever thought get a life and quit worrying about ours
40 seconds ago
LMAO @ Maytee being "crazy like a fox"
(03-11-2011, 11:55 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez

2 minutes ago

Girl don't feed into it! She wants your reaction. She keeps showing her true character with things like this though. Don't sink to her level... you're never gonna get anywhere with her

WELL SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS ABOUT ME BUT THAT BITCH CAN KEEP MY DEAD SONS NAME OUT HER FUCKIN MOUTH!!! I HAVE NEVER EVER TALKIN BAD ABOUT JOHNNY!!! IM OVER IT ONE TO THE NEXT ONE! I DONT NEED VOO DOO BULLSHIT I HAVE GOD!

O and I DO NOT DO DRUGS OR DRINK~but I am on MEDS do to my sons death just postin that for the record and Im done with it!
(03-11-2011, 11:59 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 11:55 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez

2 minutes ago

WELL SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS ABOUT ME BUT THAT BITCH CAN KEEP MY DEAD SONS NAME OUT HER FUCKIN MOUTH!!! I HAVE NEVER EVER TALKIN BAD ABOUT JOHNNY!!! IM OVER IT ONE TO THE NEXT ONE! I DONT NEED VOO DOO BULLSHIT I HAVE GOD!

I know it's horrible, but the more you feed into it and show her it upsets you, the more she will do it. You telling her to STFU will not do anything.. you really think she will stop? I know it must be difficult but just ignore it!
JsMom, you can quit responding to her also.
She has a point.
NOW STOP IT. TAKE IT ON ANOTHER PAGE WHERE THE
TWO OF YOU CAN PISS ON EACH CHILD"S GRAVE SEEING
WHO HURTS THE MOST AND CAN PISS OFF THE OTHER
ONE MOST. THIS IS JUST SICK AND HAS NO BUSINESS HERE.
DROP TALKING ABOUT YOUR DEAD SON. We are sorry.
We can do nothing about it. YOU NEED HELP SWEETIE.
JsMom are you able to see that page? If not.. I think it'd be better we not continue to post the statuses she makes that are directed solely on you.
(03-12-2011, 12:03 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: JsMom, you can quit responding to her also.
She has a point.
NOW STOP IT. TAKE IT ON ANOTHER PAGE WHERE THE
TWO OF YOU CAN PISS ON EACH CHILD"S GRAVE SEEING
WHO HURTS THE MOST AND CAN PISS OFF THE OTHER
ONE MOST. THIS IS JUST SICK AND HAS NO BUSINESS HERE.
DROP TALKING ABOUT YOUR DEAD SON. We are sorry.
We can do nothing about it. YOU NEED HELP SWEETIE.

People are posting it here not me I could give a damn less about that women or what she says! I got all the help I need Thanks
(03-12-2011, 12:06 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: JsMom are you able to see that page? If not.. I think it'd be better we not continue to posts she makes that are directed solely on you.

NOPE and I wana keep it that way! I would appreciate you not even bother cuz I honestly dont care what she has to say! Im here for Johnny and Lisa Smiley_emoticons_wink thanks tho honey
If other people post it = either do not read it or ignore it if you do.
You started it by the drug rant and you did indeed say you were
doing a bunch of drugs and drowning it with booze. Just don't react.
You are making yourself look pathetic.
(03-12-2011, 12:08 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 12:06 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: JsMom are you able to see that page? If not.. I think it'd be better we not continue to posts she makes that are directed solely on you.

NOPE and I wana keep it that way! I would appreciate you not even bother cuz I honestly dont care what she has to say! Im here for Johnny and Lisa Smiley_emoticons_wink thanks tho honey

Okay then I will not copy those things on here. It's better that way!