Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
You heard her, TTP damnit
i bet its:stir_shit: stiring in the hood right now.
(03-14-2011, 08:59 AM)curious Wrote: Who knows, hell for all we know both LS and JC could've been up there and that's where a fight initiated.

Personally, I feel this was more drug related (vents removed) than a robbery given the only thing missing was $80 from a jar, WHICH I believe was not cash per se, but foreign currency and/or dinars...plus if they were looking for a safe that didn't exist,

Its possible there was foriegn currency and alot of it but the safe may never had existed, only thrown in when JC bragged about the money and wanted his frienemies to figure it was secure beyond their grasp so no reason to burglarize the place. Maybe they had to commit a robbery so they would have access to this safe. IMO- its possible the currency was just hidden and was taken and it may have had great value. So if they believed the safe story then LS and JC being at the house would have had to be in their plans, if they knew there was no safe then they could have tried to ransack the house with JC and LS away and been surprised when they returned too soon before the perps found it.
(03-14-2011, 12:11 PM)curious Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 11:32 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 06:36 AM)kfran Wrote: I'm still curious as to why only (from what we've heard) the masterbedroom was "ransacked." Someone suggested that maybe Lisa was hiding in the MB closet & that's why there were holes in the walls. Maybe that is the case, not sure? But if she was getting ready to change, i.e. reason for "interband pants" wouldn't she be changing in her own bedroom? Why weren't the other bedrooms rummaged through? Did the perps hear the doorbell & leave before they got to go through the whole house?
I don't know, I'm beating my head against a wall like most other Mockers.

Thats where the panic button for the alarm system was. LS ran in there to activate it and the perps persued her. IMO

Most logical scenario, and probably where she fought for her life. Does a panic button require a key to access?

NO, but in order for police to come it either must call the police directly or a monitoring station who then sends the police. In this case it would still ring an outside bell notifying neighbors of an intrusion as long as the wires had not been cut. I think the wires had been cut on a previous day and LS and JC had the papers out trying to find a remedy. That LS did run to the master bedroom to hit the panic button forgetting in the heat of the moment or just hoping it would work. That indicates to me she was upstairs and heard a commotion downstairs.
But do we even know if the Straubs had a "panic button"? My grandparents had one because of medical issues and it was wireless. And not really integrated into their house alarm. Although it was from the same security company. So where has it been established that the Straubs had a "panic button" in the master bedroom closet?
we don't really even know what was stolen from the house.
eventhough the uncle said only $80 in change (or whatever he said about the coin jar) that doesn't mean that he's telling US everything that was stolen. exactly WHAT was stolen could be one of the things that LE is holding close to their vest.
are we also thinking, those of us that believe drugs to be involved here, that drugs were taken?
I"m really surprised, other than pills and weed, that there haven't been more "rumors" about what types of drugs JC was doing, dealing, selling, cutting,weighing, etc etc.
(03-14-2011, 04:34 PM)Adub Wrote: But do we even know if the Straubs had a "panic button"? My grandparents had one because of medical issues and it was wireless. And not really integrated into their house alarm. Although it was from the same security company. So where has it been established that the Straubs had a "panic button" in the master bedroom closet?

You are right, the safe, the panic button, what the key opened that was under LS body, it's all speculation. Until we get more statements from witnesses of the crime scene, speculation is all we have.
I highly doubt if Johnny or Lisa mentioned anything being of value in the house.
Parents don't usually keep that kind of stuff around when they have an open house
policy.

URBAN MYTH. It happens.

"Hey bro - Lisa lives in an uptown richtown suburban house. Straubs gotta
have some serious stuff hidden in that house.

Remember, we are talking about perps who are used to having 'serious s**t in
their own houses on occasion, so it is beyond them to think everyone doesn't.
They don't know about Bank Safety Deposit Boxes, etc. They deal in
THEIR OWN REALITY which is different than that of a suburban family.

So they decide to do a home invasion. Someone instigates it and someone
Johnny knows goes along with the plan.

Unfortunately, they got their wires crossed and Johnny and Lisa were at the home
when they decided to pull off the job.

It wasn't revenge originally, but once they were identified, they went berzerk.

All hell broke loose and carnage occurred.

I sincerely hope the phone pings give LE a distinct pattern of movement of many
individuals. GPS could too possibly.

Wonder what it would take to subpoena a satellite image? lololol.
(03-14-2011, 06:35 AM)pspence Wrote: I wished there was some secret connection to me to this case (and NC) but as I explained on a later post...after being totally captured/obsessed with seeking justice on this case due to reading about it first in the news and seeing the picture of these 2 beautiful kids and having grown kids similar ages who would have fit right in with the party pictures...I "friended" Tiffany on facebook and was shocked when she responded...we corresponded and she was very polite and claimed from the beginning she had nothing to do with it...that she loved both J and L...

pspence, I understand that you are not a personal friend of TW and that you contacted her solely to find out what she knew in connection with the murders, and to invite her onto Mock to answer questions.

But I am wondering if you could help us understand more about the world in which TW lives and the way in which its participants seem to communicate in a sort of brutal, violent and a criminal vernacular, by telling us a little more about the experience of being in contact with her. For example:

a) When you first contacted TW, did she write back to you in the vernacular which she and her friends appear to employ on FaceBook and MySpace, or in the ordinary English that most of the rest of us use to communicate with each other?

b) Have you had personal or professional experience before this contact in dealing with people who speak in this peculiar way; if so, can you tell us about it, and offer your impressions as to what motivates them to speak this way to each other - is it lack of education, ignorance, a desire to fit in, or what?

c) When you corresponded with her, did you ask her whether she had any idea who may have committed these murders?; if so, did she respond affirmatively or negatively?

d) Are there any additional questions you asked her, which we on Mock neglected to ask her?; if so, what were her answers to your questions?

e) You have read her motto on her FaceBook page, when it was available, which said approximately: "I'm a down ass bitch and I rides wit my niggas and my bitches." and perhaps also read my attempt at an interpretation as follows: "I am loyal to my friends and will not reveal to law enforcement any knowledge I may have of criminal activity by them." Do you agree with my attempt at a translation or do you have a different interpretation of that motto?

f) In your mind, how does that motto square with your confidence that she is telling the truth, and the whole truth, surrounding the murders?

Thanks very much for your further contribution towards our group efforts at thinking this through.

Methusala, your posts are a thing of beauty. They are flawless & a pleasure to read...always.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-14-2011, 05:19 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: I highly doubt if Johnny or Lisa mentioned anything being of value in the house.
Parents don't usually keep that kind of stuff around when they have an open house
policy.

URBAN MYTH. It happens.

"Hey bro - Lisa lives in an uptown richtown suburban house. Straubs gotta
have some serious stuff hidden in that house.

Remember, we are talking about perps who are used to having 'serious s**t in
their own houses on occasion, so it is beyond them to think everyone doesn't.
They don't know about Bank Safety Deposit Boxes, etc. They deal in
THEIR OWN REALITY which is different than that of a suburban family.

So they decide to do a home invasion. Someone instigates it and someone
Johnny knows goes along with the plan.

Unfortunately, they got their wires crossed and Johnny and Lisa were at the home
when they decided to pull off the job.

It wasn't revenge originally, but once they were identified, they went berzerk.

All hell broke loose and carnage occurred.

This makes a lot of sense, Wolfhouse.
(03-14-2011, 05:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Methusala, your posts are a thing of beauty. They are flawless & a pleasure to read...always.

Dang, when I read that post I thought cut the crap. And get to the real question.

This page turning crap is getting ridiculous!!
(03-14-2011, 05:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

<Sheesh>
Blush 109
Thanks.

Russian
(03-14-2011, 05:57 PM)aileen Wrote: This page turning crap is getting ridiculous!!

That's what happens when the case starts getting cold...
(03-14-2011, 06:24 PM)Sean69 Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 05:57 PM)aileen Wrote: This page turning crap is getting ridiculous!!

That's what happens when the case starts getting cold...

That Explains It

It only occurs in this thread & is a software related issue.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-14-2011, 05:27 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 06:35 AM)pspence Wrote: I wished there was some secret connection to me to this case (and NC) but as I explained on a later post...after being totally captured/obsessed with seeking justice on this case due to reading about it first in the news and seeing the picture of these 2 beautiful kids and having grown kids similar ages who would have fit right in with the party pictures...I "friended" Tiffany on facebook and was shocked when she responded...we corresponded and she was very polite and claimed from the beginning she had nothing to do with it...that she loved both J and L...

pspence, I understand that you are not a personal friend of TW and that you contacted her solely to find out what she knew in connection with the murders, and to invite her onto Mock to answer questions.

But I am wondering if you could help us understand more about the world in which TW lives and the way in which its participants seem to communicate in a sort of brutal, violent and a criminal vernacular, by telling us a little more about the experience of being in contact with her. For example:

a) When you first contacted TW, did she write back to you in the vernacular which she and her friends appear to employ on FaceBook and MySpace, or in the ordinary English that most of the rest of us use to communicate with each other?

b) Have you had personal or professional experience before this contact in dealing with people who speak in this peculiar way; if so, can you tell us about it, and offer your impressions as to what motivates them to speak this way to each other - is it lack of education, ignorance, a desire to fit in, or what?

c) When you corresponded with her, did you ask her whether she had any idea who may have committed these murders?; if so, did she respond affirmatively or negatively?

d) Are there any additional questions you asked her, which we on Mock neglected to ask her?; if so, what were her answers to your questions?

e) You have read her motto on her FaceBook page, when it was available, which said approximately: "I'm a down ass bitch and I rides wit my niggas and my bitches." and perhaps also read my attempt at an interpretation as follows: "I am loyal to my friends and will not reveal to law enforcement any knowledge I may have of criminal activity by them." Do you agree with my attempt at a translation or do you have a different interpretation of that motto?

f) In your mind, how does that motto square with your confidence that she is telling the truth, and the whole truth, surrounding the murders?

Thanks very much for your further contribution towards our group efforts at thinking this through.

good questions! maybe she can answer these?? I mean I know alot about slang because as a white female I do have alot of black friends. not to say that I can translate everything thats said but I can translate ALOT! I know of people whom have/are gang related which I base myself from but I know them. ANYONE whom has questions for Tiffany that she hasnt answered I can copy/paste them and see if she will answer them for us. Just let me know the questions. As you all can see in alot of my posting I use alot of slang but to me its my way of breaking words down lol anyways.....so let me know of any questions and I will see what I can do! Smiley_emoticons_wink