Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-15-2011, 12:18 AM)truth be told Wrote: The whole world is watching this one....Johnny and Lisa deserve justice!

Just peeking in to see if anything has developed. I see that nothing has.

TBT, the whole world is not watching this case. Most people know nothing about it. Just a few crime buffs on the internet and people around Toledo. That's it.
I see the board is really slowing down...I can finally keep up! haha! :B

I heard today that Stooksbury is retiring next month.

it has to do with the benefits that the state/county/city government people are going to be loosing with the passage of HB5!

I'm sorta/kinda sorry to read that. She's probably not giving this case the kind of attention it needs then but it will be a good thing to have someone new on it. After I read how she handled the investigation into the death of the inmate I knew better than to have any kind of high expectations in regards to her.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-15-2011, 01:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm sorta/kinda sorry to read that. She's probably not giving this case the kind of attention it needs then but it will be a good thing to have someone new on it. After I read how she handled the investigation into the death of the inmate I knew better than to have any kind of high expectations in regards to her.

^^agreed^^

but, if I was the parent/family to either of these victims though, I'd be realllly pissed, knowing that she's retiring, naturally she is probably not at the top of her game.
(03-15-2011, 01:21 PM)fabulous Wrote: I see the board is really slowing down...I can finally keep up! haha! :B

it has to do with the benefits that the state/county/city government people are going to be loosing with the passage of HB5!

OMG-THAT is really shitty news! Just like most people on any job, if they know they're ready to check out their work starts to suck. They let things go, slack off, they stop caring! God I hope that's not the case with Stooksbury, it would be a total injustice to LS & JC.
(03-15-2011, 01:21 PM)fabulous Wrote: I see the board is really slowing down...I can finally keep up! haha! :B

Same here. I've been here, just reading. Now I am better able to keep up with everybody!
(03-15-2011, 06:50 AM)esbee Wrote: VASQUEZ-CLARKE: They did not deserve to die. Nobody deserves to die this way. I could see a natural death, but a murder? You`re going to tie somebody up and put bags over their head, face and around?

CLARKE: They`re going to do something -- why don`t you just shoot them and leave them alone? They made them suffer. They made them suffer and lose their --

esbee thanks! clearly Maytee was absolutely horrified by what was done to these poor young people - it was torture and every-day Maytee is suffering - I wish they'd get this bastard. I sure think the way Maytee and John Sr. reacted to this crime scene was normal - and I'm grateful they had the courage to get on t.v. and talk.
When, "Hey Bro." is said. Can that be referring to any buddy or first
and foremost a biological brother?
(03-15-2011, 12:48 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Just peeking in to see if anything has developed. I see that nothing has.

TBT, the whole world is not watching this case. Most people know nothing about it. Just a few crime buffs on the internet and people around Toledo. That's it.

I thought Truth be told's quote was excellent - I wish the whole world was watching! Unfortunately I agree with you SS - glad you peek in from time to time.
(03-15-2011, 05:42 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: When, "Hey Bro." is said. Can that be referring to any buddy or first

I'm under the impression that it's a generic greeting & could be used on a stranger as well as a friend.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-15-2011, 02:40 PM)LVShortySpice Wrote:

OMG-THAT is really shitty news! Just like most people on any job, if they know they're ready to check out their work starts to suck. They let things go, slack off, they stop caring! God I hope that's not the case with Stooksbury, it would be a total injustice to LS & JC.

no case hangs on ONE Detective. other people are in the loop and investigating.

(03-15-2011, 05:42 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: When, "Hey Bro." is said. Can that be referring to any buddy or first

either way

I've heard one fellow say to a complete stranger in the check-out lane at the market excuse me Bro - so it isn't strictly for ones own brother. Hope that helps! I don't happen to like the expression myself LOL!

(03-15-2011, 05:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: no case hangs on ONE Detective. other people are in the loop and investigating.

Hooray! Hooray! Now that's some GOOD NEWS!

(03-15-2011, 05:56 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

I've heard one fellow say to a complete stranger in the check-out lane at the market excuse me Bro - so it isn't strictly for ones own brother. Hope that helps! I don't happen to like the expression myself LOL!

To add to this, we went through a fast food drive through, and the cashier referred to my husband as "bro", at least a couple times.."Will that be all bro?" "Thanks bro, have a good day"...that was the first time we had ever seen this cashier- so for many, it is very generic

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
Correct me if I am wrong, LC, but often when a member of the police force retires
and is still in the midst of a case, the department has the ability to hire that individual
on as a private consultant.
(03-15-2011, 05:56 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

If what Tiffany said was even true....
(03-15-2011, 06:38 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, LC, but often when a member of the police force retires
and is still in the midst of a case, the department has the ability to hire that individual

they could if the funding was available. i don't see the necessity. you hand over your case file and that's it.

(03-15-2011, 06:38 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, LC, but often when a member of the police force retires

they could if the funding was available. i don't see the necessity. you hand over your case file and that's it. nobody is irreplaceable usually.

I dont believe a word of her story.... Never will. IMO an alibi or sorts. She is known as a drug dealing mother of three who doesnt have custody of any of her children and more than likely will lose this one too. She is a chameleon who acts like she is whoever she is talking to thinks she should be. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a drug dealing scumbag!!!! IMO