Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-16-2011, 09:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: "My attorney is in the process to place a gag order on all your sick sights mockers and etc.. For discussing this case deffamation of our families characters and using my name to the plublic the way you all have with your lies and attacks and yes you all have ip adresses we are all aware of. Everything has been forwarded to law enforcement and attorney from your sights...see you all in court."

i'll let you all know when i receive the subpoena.

Cheers
(03-16-2011, 09:06 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 08:58 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 08:51 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Maytee is now saying on Justice that she will see all the Mockers "in court" Her lawyer is in the process of getting all the info together from this site. I'm scuurred!! Anybody else scared?

THEY WILL HAVE ALL HER THREATS TOO THEN!!!! Smiley_emoticons_wink

From what I can tell she has already removed the stuff from one of the sites. I think RIP

HONEY ITS ALL HERE! hah
(03-16-2011, 09:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: for those that are PMing me...a court order would be needed for us to turn over your IP. and if anyone had your IP they CANNOT find your home address etc. with it. LE can do that. they would need a court order/warrant to do that. you would have had to have committed a crime. nobody on this forum has committed a crime in the forum.

subpoena THAT! 115
I think 'little gangsta' has taken on a generic meaning.... No foul here.
Like Xerox generically means copy machine in some places.
Like Frige (Frigerator) means refrigerator, etc. etc.

http://www.google.com/search?q=my+little...=firefox-a
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
A crime was commited the day my name and families names came out all your mouths!!! Johnny n lisas name is part of an ongoing investigation you all have no bussiness stealing our pictures and talking about us the way you have and yes gag order in process by one of the best well known attorneys in tve state of ohio and michigan im sure his retainer is much more then your cars and lap tops..and yes fbi law enforcement does trace back ip adress for all of you wanna be cops...
(03-16-2011, 09:13 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 09:06 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 08:58 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 08:51 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Maytee is now saying on Justice that she will see all the Mockers "in court" Her lawyer is in the process of getting all the info together from this site. I'm scuurred!! Anybody else scared?

THEY WILL HAVE ALL HER THREATS TOO THEN!!!! Smiley_emoticons_wink

From what I can tell she has already removed the stuff from one of the sites. I think RIP

HONEY ITS ALL HERE! hah
I guess I'm just wondering why she removes it so quickly? What is she so afraid of? Obviously she wants the public to read it. So why doesn't she leave it? Is she that stupid that she doesn't realize that it's all in memory? If you have something to say to us Maytee, come on over here and say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you scared? Resond to that on your site!!!!!!!!!!
(03-16-2011, 09:15 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: I think 'little gangsta' has taken on a generic meaning.... No foul here.

Not when she posts pictures of her small children throwing up gang signs!
Silly Rabbit!
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
It's not a crime to talk & no one has made any threats against Maytee or ANY parties involved. Same with pictures, you put them out publicly & they are up for grabs unless they are copyrighted & then you have to ask for permission/give attribution. Someone needs a gag order but it isn't anyone on Mock. We aren't a part of this case, we're discussing it. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Edit to add: If this is so bothersome, Maytee, you could always direct your followers that you know personally to join you on your personal private page & delete your RIP & Justice page.
(03-16-2011, 09:20 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 09:15 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: I think 'little gangsta' has taken on a generic meaning.... No foul here.

Not when she posts pictures of her small children throwing up gang signs!

this is fb convo between TW and her first born's father.

TW: fuk u r....he is my son 2 n i have all da ryte 2 knoi were hes gonna b cuz i told u i wanted 2 take hym...wut day u havin da party..

RH: Take the first 2 words u just wrote .....then add t after that!!!!!!!

i'm not going to engage in further back and forth dialogue with someone on another site.

i'll wait for the boilerplate cease and desist letter from the expensive lawyer.
Compcoff

[Image: toilet-paper.jpg]

I became a bit embroiled in an online defamation case. The Plaintiff tried to get everyone and their pet dog's harddrives. After two years the Plaintiff dismissed the suit. One of the Defendants had LLWood representing them. What an expensive pain in the ass.
OK I stand corrected.

Gangstas: The Pre-K Gangs of New York

A is for Apple..B is for Blood and C is for Crip? The Daily News has a disturbing story about gang-member parents indoctrinating their children from birth in gang life. Before they can even speak, some of these tots can flash their signs and are adorned with gang colors and accouterments. Are gang-themed line of onesies far behind?

Blood parents call their offspring Blood drops, stains, or rims, which is just the cutest. One Latin King father described his son's blessing at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Morningside Heights four years ago during a quasi-religious ceremony.

"It's like a christening," he said. "The priest holds the baby and we say our prayer at the same time. We have to have the window open and the baby pointed toward the sun."

Once blessed, the child is given yellow beads - the gang's color.

"He's a true gangster. The way he acts with people, the way he just wants to beat you up and punch you," Iron said of the 4-year-old "Latin Prince" he hopes will preach peace within the gang.

The first child Iron baptized, though, was killed in a drive-by at age 2; Iron says he was the target.

In a separate article, a 38-year-old mother of two describes how she also had her four children christened as Latin Kings and Latin Queens. As they became older, she started to reflect on her life of being subjected to beatings, shooting and slashing people, and being raped by Latin Kings, and then decided to flee the community. She is now a minister and hopes that her former gang life will never catch up with her, or her children.

And last year, Yankees caps with gang colors were pulled from the shelves.
(03-16-2011, 08:52 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: much appreciated Nina! 44

LC just how long does it take to get the "ping" records back? If TW wasnt in the area how would LE handle that ?
(03-16-2011, 09:46 PM)concerned Wrote:

LC just how long does it take to get the "ping" records back? If TW wasnt in the area how would LE handle that ?

it all depends on alacrity of phone companies. not long with warrants, especially with FBI involvement.

(03-16-2011, 09:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

it all depends on alacrity of phone companies. not long with warrants, especially with FBI involvement.

If they didnt match her story what would step would they take next?
(03-16-2011, 09:04 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 09:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: "My attorney is in the process to place a gag order on all your sick sights mockers and etc.. For discussing this case deffamation of our families characters and using my name to the plublic the way you all have with your lies and attacks and yes you all have ip adresses we are all aware of. Everything has been forwarded to law enforcement and attorney from your sights...see you all in court."

i'll let you all know when i receive the subpoena.

I was just about to copy & paste this Smiley_emoticons_smile
she also says:

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
Your freedom of speech law only goes so far in the united states once you cross the line its lawsuit time now go copy n paste this too.

Consider it done I guess Smiley_emoticons_wink

Let's all hope that somebody get's involved, we will take any additional help that is offered to help solve this case. I don't doubt that you're in contact with a lawyer, because other than selling drugs your whole life and ruining people's lives...Maytee, you also have a history of suing people. IMO- you will need a lawyer for representation but it won't be a civil suit. By the way, here is a reminder of some of your posts:

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Stop talking about my son you patgetic mocker skumbags thats exactly why i say when one of you or yours die you will then feel my pain you fucking skumbags go rot in hell you fucking sewer trash ypu dont know shit about my son lisa or our family alls you do is stay hidden behind a screen lying speculating n spreading rumors and if you were close to us or our family you would know tbe truth... And yes let me find out i know one of you i will make sure my husband blows out your jaw n teeth for all the crap that comes out of it.leave us alone pretty soon pages are going private and only our family n friends will be allowed to view.
5 minutes ago ยท Like
Maybe I should start liking the comments that I find funny, Do you want me to spell check Maytee's comment's in future LC ?
http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Toledo-Ohio.html
I put the cell towers in the Toledo area in that website. I could cut and paste. If her story is correct they should be able to pick it up. There is not alot of towers in Holland
(03-16-2011, 09:52 PM)concerned Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 09:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

If they didnt match her story what would step would they take next?

that would be considered evidence and it would be received by the DA.

what some of these people don't understand is that everything they say in public venues can and will be used against them in a court of law.

that goes for stuff they think they deleted.

one more general comment...nobody here will engage in back and forth pissing matches with maytee again. let her spew her venom and make her threats. i feel very sorry for her. she is lashing out, understandably so. but she is lashing out at the wrong people (at Mock).

post them if they are public. otherwise, no comments directed at her. thanks.