Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-16-2011, 10:57 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
ok so is this correct that AG's dad was a sheriff and his mom is police as well?!? wow puts quiet a spin on things... just when I thought this couldn't get weirder lol
Just thinking the same thing...and I'll be honest, the ones who will suffer the most from her tirades are the Straubs. Maytre is bringing this on herself and that's really disgusting in my eyes.
(03-16-2011, 11:18 PM)Nina Wrote: AG's statements are a complete contradiction of his earlier statements that they were friends......

Cheers Abso-fucking-lutely!!!! Thank you & CHEERS!
Any updates on this case, or is it still getting colder?
(03-16-2011, 11:21 PM)concerned Wrote: The only sheriff is Telb. His daddy isnt a sheriff maybe a deputy. Easy enough to find out. See that line of his is BS. If his dad is a deputy he would know to say not "Sheriff"

If either one of his parents are in LE why does he consistently say " Fuck the police" I call BS
Can we all take a moment and really think. If there are as many people on Mock as it states.... Someome viewing must have an idea of what really happened. There are alot of people who view this and I am sure some has analyzed this forum with a fine tooth comb. Taken the time to write down every fact. Did their own research and have some idea. I have seen alot of very intelligent conversation here. I hate seeing us "mockers" get off the point of trying to give our ideas as to what happened that night and to give out opinions on who did this and why. The bickering between Maytee and TW and AG, although interesting is taking us away from Johnny and Lisa and the heinous vicious crime that caused there death, sometimes the answer comes from an outsider looking in.IMO
(03-16-2011, 11:18 PM)concerned Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:08 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:04 PM)truth be told Wrote: Everyone on Mock is witnessing the real "Maytee" this isn't about a grieving mom. This woman is sick and twisted and really loves to see people suffer. The real Maytee has multiple personalities and when she channels them, Watch out!

Sorry I'm on Mock & I'm not getting that. I think she's a grieving mother lashing out. I'm not worried about her, her spells or what you seem to think are her other personalities. Personally, I think it's super shitty for Tiffany & Aaron & all the others to go on her pages to comment on & like her statuses. I think they do it to fuck with her & to add fuel to the fire. IMO

Agree. What else is she to think... Come on! How many on this forum are obsessed with AG and TW? and why because TW story dont add up.

To truth be told .. How can you say we are witnessing the real Maytee. We are witnessing a mother whos son was murdered and found by her husband. This is the only Maytee we know. The one after the fact.
(03-16-2011, 11:33 PM)concerned Wrote: Can we all take a moment and really think. If there are as many people on Mock as it states.... Someome viewing must have an idea of what really happened. There are alot of people who view this and I am sure some has analyzed this forum with a fine tooth comb. Taken the time to write down every fact. Did their own research and have some idea. I have seen alot of very intelligent conversation here. I hate seeing us "mockers" get off the point of trying to give our ideas as to what happened that night and to give out opinions on who did this and why. The bickering between Maytee and TW and AG, although interesting is taking us away from Johnny and Lisa and the heinous vicious crime that caused there death, sometimes the answer comes from an outsider looking in.IMO
As annoying as these FB rantings get I just have this hope that someone is gonna screw up and say something really incriminating.
To truth be told .. How can you say we are witnessing the real Maytee. We are witnessing a mother whos son was murdered and found by her husband. This is the only Maytee we know. The one after the fact.
[/quote]

This is NOT Maytee after the fact!!! This is how Mayte was before the murders. She is just a little bit worse now!!
(03-16-2011, 09:19 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
A crime was commited the day my name and families names came out all your mouths!!! Johnny n lisas name is part of an ongoing investigation you all have no bussiness stealing our pictures and talking about us the way you have and yes gag order in process by one of the best well known attorneys in tve state of ohio and michigan im sure his retainer is much more then your cars and lap tops..and yes fbi law enforcement does trace back ip adress for all of you wanna be cops...

It wouldn't be Doctor Death's lawyer would it? He's in Michigan - did he run for Governer of the State of Michigan? GF - he's famous because of the movie - You Don't Know Jack.

Curious to know if you would potentially jeopardize this case and/or cause any undue pain and suffering to all parties involved...NO FUCKING WAY, unless your hiding something...IMO
(03-16-2011, 11:36 PM)concerned Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:04 PM)truth be told Wrote: Everyone on Mock is witnessing the real "Maytee" this isn't about a grieving mom. This woman is sick and twisted and really loves to see people suffer. The real Maytee has multiple personalities and when she channels them, Watch out!

Sorry I'm on Mock & I'm not getting that. I think she's a grieving mother lashing out. I'm not worried about her, her spells or what you seem to think are her other personalities. Personally, I think it's super shitty for Tiffany & Aaron & all the others to go on her pages to comment on & like her statuses. I think they do it to fuck with her & to add fuel to the fire. IMO

Agree. What else is she to think... Come on! How many on this forum are obsessed with AG and TW? and why because TW story dont add up.

Their are alot of pics(recent) happy pics of her and Johnny together. IMO we are witnessing a mother on the verge of a breakdown. Do we know how we would react? NO... We are not in that situation

I know me and Maytee are not on good terms but I WOULD NEVER GO BLAST HER ON HER OWN PAGES about her sons death! THATS CRAZY! Thats jus me tho! WOW! I really hate this is gettin so UGLY! but YAH I agree THEY PICKIN!!!
(03-16-2011, 11:37 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:33 PM)concerned Wrote: Can we all take a moment and really think. If there are as many people on Mock as it states.... Someome viewing must have an idea of what really happened. There are alot of people who view this and I am sure some has analyzed this forum with a fine tooth comb. Taken the time to write down every fact. Did their own research and have some idea. I have seen alot of very intelligent conversation here. I hate seeing us "mockers" get off the point of trying to give our ideas as to what happened that night and to give out opinions on who did this and why. The bickering between Maytee and TW and AG, although interesting is taking us away from Johnny and Lisa and the heinous vicious crime that caused there death, sometimes the answer comes from an outsider looking in.IMO
As annoying as these FB rantings get I just have this hope that someone is gonna screw up and say something really incriminating.

I agree... Maybe they have but we dont know it..
(03-16-2011, 11:40 PM)curious Wrote: Curious to know if you would potentially jeopardize this case and/or cause any undue pain and suffering to all parties involved...NO FUCKING WAY, unless your hiding something...IMO

Who are you referring to??
(03-16-2011, 11:12 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:

you are way too kind. there is a difference.
anyway, she continuously calls them both out and trashes them. Sure, it's not the best idea to go to her page but you really expect them to not defend themselves or speak out? She's throwing some serious accusations out there and saying some very ugly things.

YAH but someone has to be the better person here and right now shes not in her right mind! THEY ARE! just sayin....
(03-16-2011, 11:42 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:40 PM)curious Wrote: Curious to know if you would potentially jeopardize this case and/or cause any undue pain and suffering to all parties involved...NO FUCKING WAY, unless your hiding something...IMO

Who are you referring to??

Sorry, was so infuriated forgot that main part...MAYTEE
(03-16-2011, 11:22 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: That definitely was very wrong of AG and crossing the line I think. He's really trying to hit her where it hurts. There's no reason to drag a dead person's name through the mud like that. Johnny does not deserve that. Hasn't he suffered enough..sheesh. and it makes me wonder now about AG's character, it's sounding more and more like there was some hate there. And I do not believe Johnny was afraid of AG. Look at the size difference between those 2. Come on now.

If Johnny was afraid of AP, I don't think he would have felt that his size was a match for AP's hardness and criminality, or the thugs he associates with.

"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-16-2011, 11:27 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

anyway, she continuously calls them both out and trashes them. Sure, it's not the best idea to go to her page but you really expect them to not defend themselves or speak out? She's throwing some serious accusations out there and saying some very ugly things.

I don't think I'm too kind, I think I'm logical. I will never understand how people can skate over these punk ass kids & their actions & find fault in a mother whose son had a plastic bag put over his head so he would suffocate to death.

Amen to that
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-16-2011, 11:27 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

I don't think I'm too kind, I think I'm logical. I will never understand how people can skate over these punk ass kids & their actions & find fault in a mother whose son had a plastic bag put over his head so he would suffocate to death.

i am speaking for myself in that I am NOT letting these "punk ass kids" skate by. I think they are wrong too. But so is she. Lots of crossing the line all around
(03-16-2011, 11:19 PM)concerned Wrote:

Who out there has kids? Does anyone really know how they would react in this situation?

I wouldnt be online I tell u that shit right now!