Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
OK, so has anyone heard anything new yet? When is the next LE 'update'?
(03-16-2011, 11:49 PM)Sean69 Wrote: OK, so has anyone heard anything new yet? When is the next LE 'update'?

Call them & ask them & then report back. PLease & thanks Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-16-2011, 11:49 PM)Sean69 Wrote: OK, so has anyone heard anything new yet? When is the next LE 'update'?

there are no LE press conferences scheduled that we are aware of. it's been all quiet in the media. no news at all.

cool Viking avatar! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Attached Files
.gif   vikings.gif (Size: 32.84 KB / Downloads: 182)

(03-16-2011, 11:44 PM)curious Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:42 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:40 PM)curious Wrote: Curious to know if you would potentially jeopardize this case and/or cause any undue pain and suffering to all parties involved...NO FUCKING WAY, unless your hiding something...IMO

Who are you referring to??

Sorry, was so infuriated forgot that main part...MAYTEE

The only people who've been caused undue pain and suffering in this case are Johnny & Lisa's families, as a result of their brutal murder.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-16-2011, 11:48 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:19 PM)concerned Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:18 PM)concerned Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:08 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:04 PM)truth be told Wrote: Everyone on Mock is witnessing the real "Maytee" this isn't about a grieving mom. This woman is sick and twisted and really loves to see people suffer. The real Maytee has multiple personalities and when she channels them, Watch out!

Sorry I'm on Mock & I'm not getting that. I think she's a grieving mother lashing out. I'm not worried about her, her spells or what you seem to think are her other personalities. Personally, I think it's super shitty for Tiffany & Aaron & all the others to go on her pages to comment on & like her statuses. I think they do it to fuck with her & to add fuel to the fire. IMO

Agree. What else is she to think... Come on! How many on this forum are obsessed with AG and TW? and why because TW story dont add up.

Who out there has kids? Does anyone really know how they would react in this situation?

I wouldnt be online I tell u that shit right now!

Have you all lost your ever-lasting minds??? I don't care if the Easter bunny committed the crime, you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT jeopardize a case...PERIOD! She should be out right ashamed of herself and her friends and family too for not putting a stop to this madness!!!!
(03-16-2011, 11:08 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:04 PM)truth be told Wrote: Everyone on Mock is witnessing the real "Maytee" this isn't about a grieving mom. This woman is sick and twisted and really loves to see people suffer. The real Maytee has multiple personalities and when she channels them, Watch out!

Sorry I'm on Mock & I'm not getting that. I think she's a grieving mother lashing out. I'm not worried about her, her spells or what you seem to think are her other personalities. Personally, I think it's super shitty for Tiffany & Aaron & all the others to go on her pages to comment on & like her statuses. I think they do it to fuck with her & to add fuel to the fire. IMO

Agree. What else is she to think... Come on! How many on this forum are obsessed with AG and TW? and why because TW story dont add up.

Who out there has kids? Does anyone really know how they would react in this situation?

I'd probably be in the loony bin by now, and I pray that I'll never have to find out. The pain and helplessness must be unbearable.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-16-2011, 11:57 PM)curious Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:08 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Sorry I'm on Mock & I'm not getting that. I think she's a grieving mother lashing out. I'm not worried about her, her spells or what you seem to think are her other personalities. Personally, I think it's super shitty for Tiffany & Aaron & all the others to go on her pages to comment on & like her statuses. I think they do it to fuck with her & to add fuel to the fire. IMO

Have you all lost your ever-lasting minds??? I don't care if the Easter bunny committed the crime, you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT jeopardize a case...PERIOD! She should be out right ashamed of herself and her friends and family too for not putting a stop to this madness!!!!

You talking about Maytee again? lol

What Im sayin is I wouldnt jeopardize a case if it was MY SON by even getting online! The computer would be the last damn thing on my mind!!!!
(03-16-2011, 11:48 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: i am speaking for myself in that I am NOT letting these "punk ass kids" skate by. I think they are wrong too. But so is she. Lots of crossing the line all around

As someone else just stated (sorry I don't remember who) She may not & probably isn't in her right mind but they sure in the fuck are. They should have atleast the decency to leave the woman alone. They go on her page looking for her to say shit, she see's that they're on her pages because 1) she can see everyone who likes the RIP page & 2) because she can see who likes & comments her Justice page, which it seems she's not in control of. They're provoking her. That's fucked up. If someone was accusing me of something I didn't do I may try to have a private conversation with them, if that didn't work, I'd leave it alone & let the law figure it out. Honestly & truly I can say that with certainty. What I would not be doing is going on this womans page calling her all kinds of Bitches & telling her to die. &&&& If you pay close attention you can see that A is fucking up his story... at 1st he was all like "Oh me & Johnny were buds in the pen, I gave him cigs all the time", until Maytee said she kept $400 on Johnnys books all the time, which A admitted, so why would A need to be bummin Johnny smokes? He WOULDN'T! NOW A stance is that Johnny was afraid of him..... go back & read all this shit. Pay attention.... Maytee is catching him in some shit. Good for her!
(03-16-2011, 11:30 PM)Sean69 Wrote: Any updates on this case, or is it still getting colder?

Why are you under the impression this case is "cold"? Do you have any idea how long it take to process DNA, fingerprints etc. IMO this case is fare from cold. The FBI is involved and every little drop of blood is being analyzed, every lead checkd out. These murders took place at the end of January. It had only been about 6 weeks. It is being investigated to the fullest extent. Dont doubt it is cold because there has been no updates, Six weeks is nothing. On average DNA from blood alone can take up to 120 days. IMO once everything is in place for arrest it is going to happen in a fury. The killer(s) will also get lax thinking they got away with it and get a little comfortable too. Think about it.
Well I'm certainly not talking to the Easter bunny...sorry, no offense but C'mon people!!!![/color]
(03-17-2011, 12:01 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:18 PM)concerned Wrote: Agree. What else is she to think... Come on! How many on this forum are obsessed with AG and TW? and why because TW story dont add up.

What Im sayin is I wouldnt jeopardize a case if it was MY SON by even getting online! The computer would be the last damn thing on my mind!!!!

I dont see her as jeopardizing the case. She dont know shit. She is talkingabout what she thinks. She dont have details. LEdont tell family. She has never stated LE told her what they have.
Seems to me it was too quiet on here, on the Justice pages and the RIP pages not to mention friends facbook pages. A little stirring the pot caused some excitement again. Makes you wonder how long people can stand not being talked about one way or another.
(03-17-2011, 12:07 AM)concerned Wrote:
(03-17-2011, 12:01 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:19 PM)concerned Wrote: Who out there has kids? Does anyone really know how they would react in this situation?

I dont see her as jeopardizing the case. She dont know shit. She is talkingabout what she thinks. She dont have details. LEdont tell family. She has never stated LE told her what they have.

Im not sayin she did but She could! I just would NOT be online for any reason if this just happened to my son!Signs_173
Maybe Maytee is taunting them. Trying to get them to get so pissed they say something out of anger. There could be a motive to her behavior. Let me think a minute ... If I thought I knew who killed my child how would I get them to screw up? Its obvious there was alot of rage with the crime....How do you get a person to show rage... piss them off.
(03-17-2011, 12:12 AM)concerned Wrote: Maybe Maytee is taunting them. Trying to get them to get so pissed they say something out of anger. There could be a motive to her behavior. Let me think a minute ... If I thought I knew who killed my child how would I get them to screw up? Its obvious there was alot of rage with the crime....How do you get a person to show rage... piss them off.

yah but she has taunted others that HAVE NOTHING to do with the case......just sayin IDK
(03-17-2011, 12:14 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-17-2011, 12:12 AM)concerned Wrote: Maybe Maytee is taunting them. Trying to get them to get so pissed they say something out of anger. There could be a motive to her behavior. Let me think a minute ... If I thought I knew who killed my child how would I get them to screw up? Its obvious there was alot of rage with the crime....How do you get a person to show rage... piss them off.

yah but she has taunted others that HAVE NOTHING to do with the case......just sayin IDK

I AGREE COMPLETELY WHY TORRMENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH THIS CASE SAD PART MAYTEE IS ONLY DRAWING NEGITIVE ATTENTION TO HER SELF DOES ANY ONE SEE A RED FLAG OR IS IT JUST MEInsane
Quote:I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

agreed but I think she is venting
I keep thinking back to the conflicting reports from LE

It was a professional hit, it wasn't a professional hit
it was a robbery gone bad, it wasn't a robbery gone bad - but a drug related crime "instigated" by the victims
the killers are no longer in the area, yet they don't know who the killers are (so how do they know they are no longer in the area)?
they don't know the motive

my faith is not that strong in local LE... but I'm hoping the FBI is secretly working their magic.
It's only taunting if someone takes the bait, otherwise they're just words.
(03-17-2011, 12:19 AM)concerned Wrote:

agreed but I think she is venting

I CAN TOTALLY understand that but she goes over board! Thats all Im sayin