Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-17-2011, 01:22 PM)toledoarea Wrote: A little bit of "new" news. Johnny's temporary grave marker was stolen and there was a virgin mary with rosary beads around it near his grave site. Someone decimated his grave site. That tells me the killers are still in the area, or atleast know the killers.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked AGAIN? SOMEONE DECIMATED HIS GRAVE SITE? NOT THATS UNBELIEVABLE! THAT IS WAY, WAY OVER THE TOP! Where did you find this information?
(03-17-2011, 02:23 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-17-2011, 01:22 PM)toledoarea Wrote: A little bit of "new" news. Johnny's temporary grave marker was stolen and there was a virgin mary with rosary beads around it near his grave site. Someone decimated his grave site. That tells me the killers are still in the area, or atleast know the killers.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked AGAIN? SOMEONE DECIMATED HIS GRAVE SITE? NOT THATS UNBELIEVABLE! THAT IS WAY, WAY OVER THE TOP! Where did you find this information?

DISREGUARD Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-16-2011, 09:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: "My attorney is in the process to place a gag order on all your sick sights mockers and etc.. For discussing this case deffamation of our families characters and using my name to the plublic the way you all have with your lies and attacks and yes you all have ip adresses we are all aware of. Everything has been forwarded to law enforcement and attorney from your sights...see you all in court."

i'll let you all know when i receive the subpoena.

First, I will have to say the ONLY reason any attorney would take a case from this women is for the publicity. Second, internet, text messages, emails, etc. are VERY hard to submit as "evidence”. All of the above can be changed very easily to say something differently then what was originally typed, which makes it HARD to tie down as a FACT! Evidence is FACTS based on the case at hand. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin (This is NJ LAW)
AND COUNSEL SHOULD TELL HER IMMEDIATELY THAT THE 5TH AMENDMENT WOULD ALLOW US FREE SPEECH. Sarcastic
I WOULD LOVE TO know how she is able to make threats to children and families, BUT WE make no threats and speak openly and honestly about the case….and we are the ones in the wrong??Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(03-17-2011, 05:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:27 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I will never understand how people can skate over these punk ass kids & their actions & find fault in a mother whose son had a plastic bag put over his head so he would suffocate to death.

Having your beloved son murdered in such a horrible fashion does not buy one the license to threaten murder & mayhem onto others. It doesn't give one the right to say they would send their husband after you to blow out your jaw, it doesn't make it right to wish the same death on others or to wish that one's baby dies in the womb. When someone makes threats they absolutely deserve the response they get in return for that. She doesn't know anymore than we do about this case, do you honestly think LE is going to give her any information in regards to this? I don't care what she says to the contrary, they are not going to trust her with any information because she can't keep her mouth shut. She's making wild threats & accusations with no knowledge to back up her claims.

Thank-you! for this fine statement Duchess.
I think you give them way too much credit for being so sly. IMO, they aren't writing in code, they are bashing each other.

eta: For some reason the quoted material wasn't included. I was responding to the poster who surmises AG and Maytee are cagey and sly like foxes.
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
A special thanks to the mock forum sight for actually copying n pasting all AG n TW conversations and ugliness on my walls as my printer ran out of ink last night i couldnt get all of it as he was deleting so fast...and if my anger or rants come across as personal towards you no harm intented is my rollercoaster of emotions as some of your members that had been brought to my attention had put out alot of lies speculatations n really no facts about the case or our families...understand that what we encountered that dreadfull night will stay with us forever.but just know noone gets away with murder n justice will be serverd...thank you again god bless
about an hour ago via iPhone · Like ·

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Oh and by tbe way they both are deleted banned n blocked but keep creating new pages to torment our family...and if im on these sights in my process of grieving is to see or try to find more clues and information to help bring justice for johnny n lisa because i know how brainless they all are and they will slip through their evil anger and say what they really feel and think. No and im not bi polar with grief comes so many emotions ive never in my worst nightmares or fears thought i would ever had to endure
about an hour ago · Like

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez First of all what type of human in their right mind that hears someone on phone in a struggle and call drops waits two hours to contact someone to contact me when they knew clearly where i lived from Z and many other getting haircuts by my son on weekly basis???if i call someone and hear such struggle a red flag goes up and i call 911 not wait two hours to take any type of action obviously that to me points to guilty as sins commited
about an hour ago · Like

Maytee. We are so glad you are seeing the real reason we are here, Some of us have worried about you and at some times for your children. But we never set out to offend you. (most of us).
As you have mentioned and alot of "Mockers" have too mentioned that you are grieving and this is your way.
A whole lot of us would also love you to pop over here and have a chat sometime. NOT everyone is against you but we do want the same as you.. JUSTICE FOR LISA AND JOHNNY.
(I do hope you are getting alot of needed support)
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org

WolfHouse ' JUST A THOUGHT OR TWO ' POST# 12820

Once again your 'Just a thought or two' great litte read! Your definitions right on scrappy, cagey, sly as a fox!

These folks just Flourish on all this type of conversation. It is a way of life for them! I am thinking over your post anyway as you requested.
And Maytee has her iPhone plugged into her printer Smiley_emoticons_wink
i'm glad if our copying helped Maytee. Smiley_emoticons_smile
although her thanks was probably sarcasm.

this thread in this forum is a record~~ the compassionate, the appalled, the good and the bad. everything. and it IS being printed by some people. i can see that in my admin panel.
we have more information here than any of the disinterested news outlets there, who have dropped the ball.

MOCK KEEPS THIS CASE ALIVE!

off-topic. Smiley_emoticons_razz i can do that. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

click to see my wild turkeys, post#137. :B

http://mockforums.net/post-146371.html#pid146371

trying to promote the rest of Mock hahahaha

anyone gardeners here?

(03-17-2011, 03:20 PM)lou1975 Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
A special thanks to the mock forum sight

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

That's really nice that you guys were able to help her in some small way.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
smooth criminal Wrote: well who are you to judge me by my screen name it's just a name i picked it just to add a lil bit of excitment to the page i could really care less who does not like my screen name im on just like you are trying to get info and help with this case wow people are so judgemental these day's i tell ya lol just having a laugh hahahhahhha
xxxxxxxxxx

Did you see my post in support of your name? Love it by the way.
(03-16-2011, 09:20 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 09:15 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: I think 'little gangsta' has taken on a generic meaning.... No foul here.
Like Xerox generically means copy machine in some places.
Like Frige (Frigerator) means refrigerator, etc. etc.

http://www.google.com/search?q=my+little...=firefox-a

Not when she posts pictures of her small children throwing up gang signs!

Point well taken. Cheers
(03-17-2011, 03:20 PM)lou1975 Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
A special thanks to the mock forum sight for actually copying n pasting all AG n TW conversations and ugliness on my walls as my printer ran out of ink last night i couldnt get all of it as he was deleting so fast...and if my anger or rants come across as personal towards you no harm intented is my rollercoaster of emotions as some of your members that had been brought to my attention had put out alot of lies speculatations n really no facts about the case or our families...understand that what we encountered that dreadfull night will stay with us forever.but just know noone gets away with murder n justice will be serverd...thank you again god bless
about an hour ago via iPhone · Like ·

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Oh and by tbe way they both are deleted banned n blocked but keep creating new pages to torment our family...and if im on these sights in my process of grieving is to see or try to find more clues and information to help bring justice for johnny n lisa because i know how brainless they all are and they will slip through their evil anger and say what they really feel and think. No and im not bi polar with grief comes so many emotions ive never in my worst nightmares or fears thought i would ever had to endure
about an hour ago · Like

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez First of all what type of human in their right mind that hears someone on phone in a struggle and call drops waits two hours to contact someone to contact me when they knew clearly where i lived from Z and many other getting haircuts by my son on weekly basis???if i call someone and hear such struggle a red flag goes up and i call 911 not wait two hours to take any type of action obviously that to me points to guilty as sins commited
about an hour ago · Like

Maytee. We are so glad you are seeing the real reason we are here, Some of us have worried about you and at some times for your children. But we never set out to offend you. (most of us).
As you have mentioned and alot of "Mockers" have too mentioned that you are grieving and this is your way.
A whole lot of us would also love you to pop over here and have a chat sometime. NOT everyone is against you but we do want the same as you.. JUSTICE FOR LISA AND JOHNNY.
(I do hope you are getting alot of needed support)

WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE ON MOCK TO SUPPORT YOU MAYTEE NO MATTER WHAT! we do all we can to try and help u and LE out with all our conversations! hey we all know you are grieving and we DO UNDERSTAND its just the threats we are concerned about! WE WANT JUSTICE and maybe one of our conversations will help LE out! WE DONT KNOW but WE are all behind u and we honestly do understand u r very much hurt and angry! WE WOULD BE TOO! I really wish they would just leave you alone! There is no sense in taunting you. ONCE again! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND UR FAMILY! Smiley_emoticons_wink keep ur head up because JUSTICE DOES PREVAIL!
(03-17-2011, 02:49 PM)LytoMe Wrote: … internet, text messages, emails, etc. are VERY hard to submit as "evidence”. All of the above can be changed very easily to say something differently then what was originally typed, which makes it HARD to tie down as a FACT! Evidence is FACTS based on the case at hand. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin (This is NJ LAW)

Not true! There are numerous methods to preserve what is typed on a computer screen, all of which have been discussed in earlier messages. (See Search button above)

Quote:AND COUNSEL SHOULD TELL HER IMMEDIATELY THAT THE 5TH AMENDMENT WOULD ALLOW US FREE SPEECH. Sarcastic

You must be thinking of the 1st Amendment. The 5th Amendment has nothing to do with free speech.

Another suggestion to newer members - The Search button above can be very handy to check for earlier discussions of what you are considering posting about.

Lastly, isn't it a bit silly to be publicly fretting about meaningless threats?

What's next - a discussion about demonic powers, whether they exist and who can invoke them?
Deer

(03-17-2011, 05:14 PM)Methusala Wrote: isn't it a bit silly to be publicly fretting about meaningless threats?

Respect-applause
It sure is! They're nothing but words.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
Ignore
(03-17-2011, 05:20 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-17-2011, 05:14 PM)Methusala Wrote: isn't it a bit silly to be publicly fretting about meaningless threats?

Respect-applause
It sure is! They're nothing but words.

Imo, online defamation can have serious consequences. And it is not silly at all to be aware of the very real possibilty of having a civil suit launched against a forum for what the members post.

So yea, we should all be cognizant of how we word our comments. I have seen quite a few care less members here that might ought to think about adding words such as 'I think' 'I believe' to their posts. Not silly at all, imho. And words can hurt.
Argh
Lady Cop,

Can LE ask anyone they wish for a sample of DNA?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!