Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-19-2011, 02:33 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 02:16 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: Regarding the Tattoo that VD got, I know Maytee posted a picture of it but I could have sworn she said "Look at the tattoo T got"..or something like that but my point is, she used the name T?? Is VD also T?

I thought that too at first. They both have the same tattoo. { Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Did you get one??? Thats the same one t got ;,,,,((( }

T is a friend of Maytee I believe he got a similar tattoo first - so I believe we have two fellows now doing this in loving memory of Johnny.
Found this on the RIP page - I think this is more proof that this young couple were so in love! Signs_173

RIP Johnny
Thank you ;,,((( god bless you and yes they were engaged to be married upon graduation from college and my grandbabies would be beautiful. Both my johnny n lisa are beautiful n gorgeous their love
for each other and our families is unconditional it lives on forever
(03-19-2011, 03:12 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Found this on the RIP page - I think this is more proof that this young couple were so in love! Signs_173

RIP Johnny
they were engaged to be married upon graduation from college

They would have made a great family together! Such a handsome&&Beautiful couple. sososososo Signs_173
(03-19-2011, 03:12 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Found this on the RIP page - I think this is more proof that this young couple were so in love! Signs_173

RIP Johnny
Thank you ;,,((( god bless you and yes they were engaged to be married upon graduation from college and my grandbabies would be beautiful. Both my johnny n lisa are beautiful n gorgeous their love

So tragic, it does makes more sense to me as to why she was laid to rest in a wedding dress per a previous post.

I just hope she wasn't pregnant...LC would that information have been made public by now?
Curious:
So tragic, it does makes more sense to me as to why she was laid to rest in a wedding dress per a previous post.

I just hope she wasn't pregnant...LC would that information have been made public by now?

do we KNOW she was cremated or buried in a wedding dress? do we KNOW she was cremated as i was told? it's none of my business anyway.

i hate the rumor she was pregnant. that's none of my business either. but if she was, it will come out in autopsy report at trial. it would make it doubly sad.

to me, that is very personal family information and it has no bearing on the case.

i am not criticizing anyone who questions it. i simply don't need to know.

(03-19-2011, 06:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Curious:

do we KNOW she was cremated or buried in a wedding dress? do we KNOW she was cremated as i was told? it's none of my business anyway.

i hate the rumor she was pregnant. that's none of my business either. but if she was, it will come out in autopsy report at trial. it would make it doubly sad.

to me, that is very personal family information and it has no bearing on the case.

I totally agree with you on this LC. Its already heart shattering...I just dont even wanna think about that!

Curious you have confused LS with a story about someone else by I think Van:
She was a 27 year old state employee. Not CPS but something similar and to do with kids. She had a case where kids lived with their mother and their mother's sister (women in their late 20s or early 30s). The house was a health hazard and I mean in a really bad way. Shit all over the bathroom, decaying food, stuff like that. My friend's daughter had the court remove the kids and placed with their grandparents until the house got cleaned up. She went on an appointment to meet with the mom and aunt and discuss getting them counseling about housekeeping and a healthy/clean environment for their kids. The kids were going to be returned once that was taken care of. When she arrived, they invited her in and beat her with a hammer. They put duct tape over her mouth and dumped her in the bathtub, unconscious. She died of suffocation. The murdering bitches then went out and got tattoos, followed by dinner at their parents' house. They later dumped the body in the back of a pick up full of trash. They were arrested within a day or two.

There is a search function on this website.
Lisa did not have a wedding dress on for her showing. and she was cremated. The wedding dress was a different case. Check out March 5th.
Hibye
(03-19-2011, 07:03 PM)Whats Up Wrote: Lisa did not have a wedding dress on for her showing. and she was cremated. The wedding dress was a different case. Check out March 5th.

Whew, thanks for clarifying...
i want some backup or a reliable source for things stated as facts.
i have said this repeatedly.

March 5th on Mock. Tricky going back and rereading. But that was the day that a member (not kitty1) first said that DNA was back. Kind of puts a new spin on things, imo. Makes me go hmmm...

Thanks Smiley_emoticons_smile What's up.

moo
based on experience, i would hazard a guess that preliminary DNA results have been back for some time. but LE has not said that in public, or IDed anyone based on that. everything else is pure speculation.

(03-19-2011, 07:38 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i want some backup or a reliable source for things stated as facts.
i have said this repeatedly.

sorry LC, a close friend of mine was at the showing and funeral.Signs_173
Hibye
thanks, that's good enough for me. there is no reason for anyone to embellish on such a sad occasion.

"UNKNOWN" was at the funeral. I asked what they buried her in and it wasnt a wedding dress.
Does anyone know why I have logged into Mock twice today and it will say there are 90? pages of this forum, but when I go to click on that page (last one) it says that it is not a vaild forum link? Is this because it is the start of a new page, or because I am having issues (mock related of course).
it's software glitch. simply go to page before the one you click on. it should be sequential after that.

I know this has to be so so hard for Jacob and Jovanny Signs_173 I know it hurts them soooo deeply. I feel the worst for them two boys! Hope they dont become "emotionally disturbed" or "severe separation anxiety" like some kids do whom have been through a major traumatic situation. These families are always in my prayers. I sure hope Justice comes their way soon. I cant even imagine what the wait is like. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP~THAT DAY WILL COME!!!
g.nite......hoping for good news tomorrow! Sweet Dreams Everyone of my Fellow Mockards
(03-19-2011, 05:42 PM)curious Wrote:

RIP Johnny

I recall that post, but if I recall correctly they were referring to someone else. Lisa was buried in jeans and a shirt.