Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-21-2011, 10:00 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: ToledoOntheMove.com today:

TOLEDO, OH -- Lucas County Sheriff James A. Telb says his department continues to pursue leads in the double homicide of Johnny S. Clarke and Lisa Straub that occurred in Springfield Twp. on January 31, 2011.

Deputies are confident that the murder was not a random act of violence and that the Clarke and Straub were targeted by their assailants. They do not believe the killers were "professionals" but have no motive for the crime as of now.

Deputies have conducted numerous interviews and polygraph examinations, according to the sheriff. The evidence collected at the scene continues to be processed by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Identification and investigators are awaiting results of those tests. The F.B.I. have also dedicated resources to the investigation.

This is EXACTLY the same article that came out 2 weeks ago, word for word!! Have they set up a 2-weekly reminder in their calendars to keep running the same old thing?!

To me, it doesn't say much for the investigation or the reporting if they can't even give a new update.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
HA! and it was dated today. i thought it sounded familiar. it's so generic.

i am so tired of lousy crappy weak and inaccurate "reporting", on many cases.

lazy fuckwits.

I'm not as heavily invested in this case as so many of you are so I haven't studied & picked apart everything that has been presented. Having said that, from what I've seen of TW, photos & facts alike, I don't think this person is smart enough to hold it together immediately following a double murder & in the days that followed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-21-2011, 03:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not as heavily invested in this case as so many of you are so I haven't studied & picked apart everything that has been presented. Having said that, from what I've seen of TW, photos & facts alike, I don't think this person is smart enough to hold it together immediately following a double murder & in the days that followed.

I agree with you Duchess all the way!!!
(03-20-2011, 02:53 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 02:24 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I'm glad your'e back Kat. We missed you and your good posts. Did u just take a break from all this? I know that some other posters did because there was NO news.
Thanks for asking kitty1!
Offtopic
Went to my daughter's house for awhile, it was my granddaughter's birthday and my daughter's father's side of the family was coming up from NYC and she had lots to do and needed me to take care of my Minime, everyone says she's a dead ringer for Grammie, lol! My daughter was holding the birthday party in a rented hall, you know the whole shebang the Bouncie Bounce thing and Pinata !! Totatlly insane for a 3yr. old as far as I'm concerned, but it's her only child and it's a different generation (I was #4 out of 5, and if I got new birthday candles on my cake I was ecstatic, my family always saved the old birthday candles and reused them 111 ) got back home late last night, after the party and was beat to hell, lol, a 3yr. old can really run an old Grammie ragged, but I wouldn't have it any other way! My first grandchild, lol!

BACK ON TOPIC:
I will definitely keep up on this case until there is nothing to hold on to, I am going to email Lucas County again and keep asking for public updates, and send emails to anybody that will listen. In my heart I know that if this happened to one of my children I would want the public to keep the pressure on LE to not let this case fall by the wayside, to let LE know that we, the public, are interested in Justice for Johnny and Lisa and will stay interested until every possible lead is exhausted! I'm pretty tenacious when I need to be, and I think everyone here on Mock feels the same way about finding Justice for these kids. Glad to be back!

Greetings EastCoastKat - enjoy your posts! The last paragraph here BACK ON TRACK - I think folks need to see your statement again, after the New report that came out - well said!
Kat, always has good posts and great points of view! Smiley_emoticons_smile

So does NightOwl for that matter.
(03-21-2011, 02:36 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 10:00 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: ToledoOntheMove.com today:

TOLEDO, OH -- Lucas County Sheriff James A. Telb says his department continues to pursue leads in the double homicide of Johnny S. Clarke and Lisa Straub that occurred in Springfield Twp. on January 31, 2011.

Deputies are confident that the murder was not a random act of violence and that the Clarke and Straub were targeted by their assailants. They do not believe the killers were "professionals" but have no motive for the crime as of now.

Deputies have conducted numerous interviews and polygraph examinations, according to the sheriff. The evidence collected at the scene continues to be processed by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Identification and investigators are awaiting results of those tests. The F.B.I. have also dedicated resources to the investigation.

This is EXACTLY the same article that came out 2 weeks ago, word for word!! Have they set up a 2-weekly reminder in their calendars to keep running the same old thing?!

To me, it doesn't say much for the investigation or the reporting if they can't even give a new update.

Smart Find - onefortheroad! Pathetic Reporting!
(03-21-2011, 03:27 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 02:36 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 10:00 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]ToledoOntheMove.com today:

TOLEDO, OH -- Lucas County Sheriff James A. Telb says his department continues to pursue leads in the double homicide of Johnny S. Clarke and Lisa Straub

This is EXACTLY the same article that came out 2 weeks ago, word for word!!

Smart Find - onefortheroad! Pathetic Reporting!

Now this is ridiculous! How the hell are you goin to post the same article twice and think no one is goin to notice. WAKE UP OHIO REPORTERS!!! We want new news updates. Russian
do you, we, the families, the public, the neighbors, all of us in Toledo, whomever, believe that they really have "no motive" for the crime yet. wow. that makes me wonder! The fact that they keep repeating that doesn't sit well with me!!
(03-21-2011, 08:03 AM)fabulous Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 09:06 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: well no one has the facts straight on and that was what i was going off of i read some were that tw called jc mom 2 hrs later and then went and picked up the dad and took him to ls house hr's later and thats when they were loking threw windows and seen them laying on the floor?
and ok i guess every one is different on how they react if they can not get ahold of their children i guess depends if your child lives a dangerouse life and who their friends are im just going of facts that i read ,and if tw and jc were friends why would she want to hurt him or ls i guess their is still a lot of unknown answers that every one want's to know ....guess we have to wait untill the d.n.a comes back at the crime scene ......NOT TAKING ANY ONES SIDE'S HERE JUST TRYING TO FIT THE PIECES TO THE PUZZEL TOGETHER .......

I know this is off topic...but your grammar and spelling is atrocious! your posts are hard to read! use a damn period! I mean NO OFFENSE, but are you an adult or a teenager? did you graduate from Toledo Public Schools? seriously.

Fuck all yall. I am on an iphone you nitwits. It's easier to type that way than to be grammatically correct. At least when I post things as opinion I state it as such Kitty1. Everything you say is always contradicted. Are you really related to the Straubs? Just shut up. You have never posted anything insightful.
Quote:I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

Fuck all yall. 28

I know it's difficult posting from a smart phone but I do it blind sometimes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-21-2011, 03:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fuck all yall. 28

I know it's difficult posting from a smart phone but I do it blind sometimes.

Cheers
(03-21-2011, 03:39 PM)smooth criminal Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 08:03 AM)fabulous Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 09:06 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: well no one has the facts straight on and that was what i was going off of i read some were that tw called jc mom 2 hrs later and then went and picked up the dad and took him to ls house hr's later and thats when they were loking threw windows and seen them laying on the floor?
and ok i guess every one is different on how they react if they can not get ahold of their children i guess depends if your child lives a dangerouse life and who their friends are im just going of facts that i read ,and if tw and jc were friends why would she want to hurt him or ls i guess their is still a lot of unknown answers that every one want's to know ....guess we have to wait untill the d.n.a comes back at the crime scene ......NOT TAKING ANY ONES SIDE'S HERE JUST TRYING TO FIT THE PIECES TO THE PUZZEL TOGETHER .......

I know this is off topic...but your grammar and spelling is atrocious! your posts are hard to read! use a damn period! I mean NO OFFENSE, but are you an adult or a teenager? did you graduate from Toledo Public Schools? seriously.

Fuck all yall. I am on an iphone you nitwits. It's easier to type that way than to be grammatically correct. At least when I post things as opinion I state it as such Kitty1. Everything you say is always contradicted. Are you really related to the Straubs? Just shut up. You have never posted anything insightful.

Offtopic
whew....thanks for using punctuation this time! at least we can read it Awink
and NO, I'm not relation at all to the Straubs. have never been, probably not going to ever be.
and does that mean, YES, you are a graduate of TPS? Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-21-2011, 03:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think she's smart either, which could be why she's told different versions of her stories, but I do think she's been around so much violence that it doesn't phase her. Her eyes look dead in some of the photos I've seen, and with the mother she has, her sons all taken off her and her boyfriend murdered last year because of a robbery she apparently set up, I think she could sleepwalk her way through just about anything.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
[/quote]

I agree, this is VERY interesting, and underscores my belief that TW knew Johnny & Lisa were dead when that phone call was made. I think that first call gave her a chance to try out her story with a non-related 3rd party so she could plug any holes; there was a bigger risk of Maytee catching her in a lie if she called her directly. By the time of the call she’d had at least 2 hours to concoct her story about Johnny’s plan to pick her up and the alleged conversation, possibly closer to 3 hours as we haven’t confirmed what time Lisa & Johnny got home; we know they were killed soon after because Lisa hadn’t changed out of her work clothes. By calling the friend TW had a chance to rehearse what she’d say when she eventually spoke to Maytee and to LE. We’ve already caught some slip ups she made, such as Johnny dropping the phone vs Johnny saying he’d call her back, and the different versions of how she got the car. The more people involved in a telephone chain the harder it becomes to prove who said what, and I think that might explain why TW wanted Maytee to hear about Johnny from someone else.
[/quote]

I'm with you on this onefortheroad. From day one I felt Tiffany had something to do with this. She might not have been hands on, but she sure in the hell knows something. I don't believe a damn word that trick (Tiff) & punk ass AG has to say. I have seen the pics, the post & the threats. I smell something foul with these two clowns & it all boils down to BULLSHIT!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
Fabulous, if you would read my post clearly (you can read, can't you?) I said Kitty1 not fabulous. And yes, I graduated from TPS and college thank you very much. And Duchess, if you would have read my previous posts, I have 6 kids 8 and under running around me, so I don't have time to spell check. Sheesh, what's your excuse bitches?
Quote:I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .
(03-21-2011, 03:39 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: Fuck all yall. I am on an iphone you nitwits. It's easier to type that way than to be grammatically correct.

i thought that in order to place a period on an ipone, you simply had to press space twice. doesn't seem that difficult to me...
(03-21-2011, 04:16 PM)pfifltrigg Wrote:
(03-21-2011, 03:39 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: Fuck all yall. I am on an iphone you nitwits. It's easier to type that way than to be grammatically correct.

i thought that in order to place a period on an ipone, you simply had to press space twice. doesn't seem that difficult to me...

and also, i like your quote. great song and everything, but does it really have to be in a size 36 font? that seems like a waste of space to me...

that's all i'm done...
(03-21-2011, 04:09 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: Fabulous, if you would read my post clearly (you can read, can't you?) I said Kitty1 not fabulous. And yes, I graduated from TPS and college thank you very much. And Duchess, if you would have read my previous posts, I have 6 kids 8 and under running around me, so I don't have time to spell check. Sheesh, what's your excuse bitches?

WHOA! Smiley_emoticons_shocked Why u comin in here disrespectin people? Get yaself together! :B
(03-21-2011, 03:25 PM)JsMom Wrote: Kat, always has good posts and great points of view! Smiley_emoticons_smile

So does NightOwl for that matter.

Oh My! Thanks.