Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
what i meant was, it's very odd that after it was mentioned here, it shows up as a 'fact' a couple days later? why did it take so long to be revealed if it was in fact true?
i won't buy it until it comes from her family or a trial. too much game-playing has gone on. and now it's Lisa's family's responsibility for asking the kids to house-sit? a perfectly normal request. they were adults.

Just more of Maytee's games. I think if I were in her position and my son and unborn grandchild had been murdered, I would probably keep it to myself. Maybe that's just me.

Seems to me just more attention seeking on her part. But if Lisa was in fact pregnant, may that baby RIP and feel safe knowing it never had to deal with it's crazy grandmother!
(03-23-2011, 08:42 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Just more of Maytee's games. I think if I were in her position and my son and unborn grandchild had been murdered, I would probably keep it to myself. Maybe that's just me.

Seems to me just more attention seeking on her part. But if Lisa was in fact pregnant, may that baby RIP and feel safe knowing it never had to deal with it's crazy grandmother!

Hi, I'm a new member but have been here since day one and have read every post on this thread. And it's an understatement to say I've wanted to simply put my two cents in a few times! You hit the nail on the head with this IMO. Grieving mother, yes, I had a tragic situation occur with my brother and I know the grief process all too well, but you've got to be kidding me with the latest postings by her. I have two sons under 3 and I know for a fact my actions wouldn't be even close to hers. Completely trying to get attention, that's exactly why the FB page is not private. What sensitive information to put out there for the world to see. Wow!!! All IMO
I can't believe Maytee is blaming the Straubs ... they also lost a child plus had this terrible crime happend in their home! I can't imagine I'd ever want to live in that house again let alone the memories that are now tarnished because of this. Maytee this isn't just about YOU! How dare Maytee drag the straubs through the mud and then talk about Lisa their daughter as if she was like a daughter to her ...How can she sleep at night after the nasty things that she says ... Shes nothing but a hypocrite acting as she does then claiming to be christian with all her God stuff. I feel for the Straubs after reading Maytees psycho babble I'd be freaked the fuck out how she talks about MY daughter like she does! I know shes grieving but shes just not normal in my opinion. I hope she gets professional help for her other 2 sons sake . One last thing... there is no proof that they'd still be alive had they not been at the Straubs house that night ... we have no motive yet.. so Maytee should think before she spews nasty words !
I can honestly say if my son was murdered, I WOULD NOT be on facebook talking about it. Let alone the computer at all. The computer is the LAST thing I would be thinking about! I understand shes grieving but she has went to far to many times now. To even put the Straubs name in her mouth is just unreal. How Dare Her!! Im sorry thats just overboard there. I just dont know what to say about Maytee anymore! I do know this "she never fails to amaze me"! Also about Lisa being pregnant, I agree with LC, It is something that should not of been brought up until it was proven fact! Hope everyones having a good day so far today! Smiley_emoticons_wink
Can't say for sure, but isn't this complete bullshit? I was under the impression that Johnny and Lisa lived in the Straub's home. Still begs the question of when Maytee saw the kids use the garage key many times.

RIP Johnny
Yes my dear loves for the almost two years you both lived in my home you had n have never ever endured danger we made sure you both did the right thing and were always protected and happy here beyond a reasonable doubt your lives has never been in danger at our home i wish i wish i wish you had never left that dreadfull week i wish i could go back in time you would both be here today

18 minutes ago via iPhone.
the point being....they weren't in danger from the location of the house where they may have resided. they were in danger from people that they knew.

in my opinion.

Hey all Mockers!
I keep reading about all the pictures you’re viewing on FB, could someone post them here or in the "Facts" forum so for us who cannot access FB right now can view them. I would LOVE to see pictures of the couple happy and with their puppy! Smiley_emoticons_smile
In my opinion, putting the pictures of the couple HAPPY here on the HIGHEST ranked link for this murder, will show the cowards who committed this crime that NO ONE is going to let this go.
Looks to me that people from all over the East Coast and beyond are reading about this, I bet the murderers didn’t expect such coverage! Police
RIP Johnny And btw m XXXX name edited by LC jsmom it was brought to my attention what you have said and if you werent on the lap top so much and your hubby wouldve been watching your child properly he wouldnt of drowned the way he did not to be found for almost hours later so shut your trap and go pray to your poor angel that needs lots of light and take care of your other one so the same doesnt happen to him.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked
:stir_shit:
(03-23-2011, 10:28 AM)trixie Wrote: RIP Johnny And btw mxxx name edited by LC jsmom it was brought to my attention what you have said and if you werent on the lap top so much and your hubby wouldve been watching your child properly he wouldnt of drowned the way he did not to be found for almost hours later so shut your trap and go pray to your poor angel that needs lots of light and take care of your other one so the same doesnt happen to him.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

(03-23-2011, 10:28 AM)trixie Wrote: RIP Johnny And btw m XXXX jsmom it was brought to my attention what you have said and if you werent on the lap top so much and your hubby wouldve been watching your child properly he wouldnt of drowned the way he did not to be found for almost hours later so shut your trap and go pray to your poor angel that needs lots of light and take care of your other one so the same doesnt happen to him.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

i consider that personal and unsubstantiated information, and an unacceptable attack and accusation against another member. i have made the poster a newbie who cannot post in here any longer. i am considering a ban, need to think about it.

(03-23-2011, 10:19 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: the point being....they weren't in danger from the location of the house where they may have resided. they were in danger from people that they knew.

in my opinion.

I agree 100%, that is exactly what I took out of that comment. That Maytee and her "SILENT" husband were shielding them from danger at their home. That the people who committed the crime, would not have dared do it in their home. (Maytee and her "SILENT" husband)
JSmom I hope you know that you have all the support here and I hope I speak for all of us when I say, there is not doubt in my mind that you're a great mom and wonderful person who has been through more than any of us can imagine. I'm truley sorry that there are those who have no cooth and only hope you go by the old saying "bricks and bones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me."
i have asked JSMom not to get into a discussion about this attack on her, this is not the place. i know she'll want to defend herself against nasty allegations, but she does not need to do that here. we will accept what she has said before, and that is that. nobody here will lend credibility to a vicious allegation that has nothing to do with this thread.

Wow, I keep looking in, hoping for an arrest, and see only the Jerry Springer Show.

LC, are you shocked that NOTHING has happened with the case?
(03-23-2011, 11:16 AM)shitstorm Wrote: Wow, I keep looking in, hoping for an arrest, and see only the Jerry Springer Show.

LC, are you shocked that NOTHING has happened with the case?

no, not shocked at all. impatient like everyone, but i know the authorities are on it, and when the time is right, will make arrest(s). with all the evidence needed to take to trial.
some cases take years to develop.

(03-23-2011, 10:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 10:28 AM)trixie Wrote: RIP Johnny And btw m XXXX jsmom it was brought to my attention what you have said and if you werent on the lap top so much and your hubby wouldve been watching your child properly he wouldnt of drowned the way he did not to be found for almost hours later so shut your trap and go pray to your poor angel that needs lots of light and take care of your other one so the same doesnt happen to him.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

i consider that personal and unsubstantiated information, and an unacceptable attack and accusation against another member. i have made the poster a newbie who cannot post in here any longer. i am considering a ban, need to think about it.

Cheers No one knows my story here but LC so u might wanna reread the article! Im not gonna let u break me! This isnt about me or MY SON!! If you'd like I can give u the address so U can actually READ (if u know how) what exactly happened! Ignore Thanks again LC
(03-23-2011, 11:02 AM)curious Wrote: JSmom I hope you know that you have all the support here and I hope I speak for all of us when I say, there is not doubt in my mind that you're a great mom and wonderful person who has been through more than any of us can imagine. I'm truley sorry that there are those who have no cooth and only hope you go by the old saying "bricks and bones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me."

Smiley_emoticons_smile always and thanks
Ridiculous that Maytee is blaming the Straub's for Lisa's & Johnny's deaths. And downright attention seeking mentioning the "baby." I have no interest in knowing if Lisa was pregnant. That is extremely personal information. Not only do Lisa's parents have to deal w/the loss of a daughter, the fact that their daughter was killed in their own home, but they also have to deal w/Maytee spewing too much info. Maytee this is you= :stir_shit:
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
Trixie explained here, and i accepted her explanation:

http://mockforums.net/post-148274.html#pid148274