Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-23-2011, 11:55 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Trixie explained here, and i accepted her explanation:

http://mockforums.net/post-148274.html#pid148274

:B I think its only fair! I dont care what that lady says about me....She will NEVER break me.
LC..Thank you for your fair and prudent management of the Mock Forum.

signed,....zero and her faithful companion Velveeta
p.s. we look forward to contributing to the thread and have been lurking here for a while feeling frustrated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(03-23-2011, 05:42 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: odd that just a day or two ago someone asked here if Lisa was pregnant. and my reply was that it was none of my business, and very personal info for the family whether she was or not.

at least until autopsy report at trial makes it public.

(03-23-2011, 08:34 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: what i meant was, it's very odd that after it was mentioned here, it shows up as a 'fact' a couple days later? why did it take so long to be revealed if it was in fact true?
i won't buy it until it comes from her family or a trial. too much game-playing has gone on. and now it's Lisa's family's responsibility for asking the kids to house-sit? a perfectly normal request. they were adults.

It has been interesting to watch the change in tone and content of Maytee's FB accounts. The timing of the changes appear to correspond directly to criticisms posted here at Mock and in other forums following the case. In my opinion, the seemingly ham-handed attempts at PR give quite a bit of support to those who have pegged Maytee as being conniving and manipulative. What I can't figure out exactly is what it gets her?
(03-23-2011, 12:15 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: LC..Thank you for your fair and prudent management of the Mock Forum.

signed,....zero and her faithful companion Velveeta
p.s. we look forward to contributing to the thread and have been lurking here for a while feeling frustrated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks Zero, now keep your butt in here. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

i came close to banning a member today until i understood her intent. this should illustrate how serious i am about liability, not accusing people of things, and innocent persons' names.
i can only hope everyone will be more aware and circumspect. if you are quoting someone NOT a member here, you need to say that. and only if they are principals in the case. otherwise, initials.

thanks~~

Thank god, what happened???
a server issue that affected many sites, not just ours.

Oh I thought we got shut down! Smiley_emoticons_razz
(03-23-2011, 02:16 PM)trixie Wrote: Oh I thought we got shut down! Smiley_emoticons_razz

hah I was wondering WTF too! THANK GOD we r back up and runnin :B
(03-23-2011, 08:34 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: what i meant was, it's very odd that after it was mentioned here, it shows up as a 'fact' a couple days later? why did it take so long to be revealed if it was in fact true?
i won't buy it until it comes from her family or a trial. too much game-playing has gone on. and now it's Lisa's family's responsibility for asking the kids to house-sit? a perfectly normal request. they were adults.

Thats was my question to I asked if maybe it took LE this long to tell them?
(03-23-2011, 10:28 AM)trixie Wrote: RIP Johnny And btw m XXXX name edited by LC jsmom it was brought to my attention what you have said and if you werent on the lap top so much and your hubby wouldve been watching your child properly he wouldnt of drowned the way he did not to be found for almost hours later so shut your trap and go pray to your poor angel that needs lots of light and take care of your other one so the same doesnt happen to him.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

was that post deleted at RIP? i don't see it, and i am able to read there.

(03-23-2011, 02:53 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: was that post deleted at RIP? i don't see it, and i am able to read there.

Yes, it was deleted shortly after I posted it here.

It was right after her post that starts off "Yes my dear loves for the almost two years you both lived in my home..."
(03-23-2011, 02:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a server issue that affected many sites, not just ours.

Thank God! I thought my cheap ass computer just took a shit!!!
i know this is semi off topic, but....... Does anyone out there know if Maytee works??
and I'm being serious...we all know she's a psychic/fortune teller/clairvoyant , but I mean a real J.O.B?
and Johnny....aside from the barber school...does anyone know if he worked an actual J.O.B?
(03-23-2011, 03:47 PM)fabulous Wrote: i know this is semi off topic, but....... Does anyone out there know if Maytee works??
and I'm being serious...we all know she's a psychic/fortune teller/clairvoyant , but I mean a real J.O.B?

I asked that previously and no one really came forward with an answer. I get the impression, from her non-stop FB posting that she doesn't, but I could be mistaken!
(03-23-2011, 03:17 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 02:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: a server issue that affected many sites, not just ours.

Thank God! I thought my cheap ass computer just took a shit!!!

115 lord ur soo funny
It does seem to me that as soon as Maytee posts something on facebook, she waits until someone reposts it on this site before deleting it. Please correct me if I am wrong.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
(03-23-2011, 04:06 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 03:47 PM)fabulous Wrote: i know this is semi off topic, but....... Does anyone out there know if Maytee works??

I asked that previously and no one really came forward with an answer. I get the impression, from her non-stop FB posting that she doesn't, but I could be mistaken!

maytee just posted that thankfully she's able to do some of her work from home.... so i guess the answer would be yes just not sure what.
(03-23-2011, 05:27 PM)mamabear Wrote: It does seem to me that as soon as Maytee posts something on facebook, she waits until someone reposts it on this site before deleting it. Please correct me if I am wrong.

You are absolutely right!
(03-23-2011, 03:50 PM)fabulous Wrote: and Johnny....aside from the barber school...does anyone know if he worked an actual J.O.B?

This is the closest that I have found to JC having a J.O.B. From the legacy link:

February 12, 2011
I didn't know Johnny for long but I did work with him a short while back. I also worked with his dad. I'm so sorry to hear about Johnny. I didn't know him well but I know he was a good person and its truly sad to see him go so soon. May the Lord take care of Johnny, his family, and his friends. May he comfort them and bless them.
~ S W, Toledo, Ohio

I did notice that they had Barber School at the Institution that JC was locked up in near Columbus, Ohio. Maybe that is where the idea for being a barber came from.