Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-24-2011, 11:37 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 11:24 PM)wanttoknow Wrote: We don't need to know every word she posts. Look at how many pages tonight we have devoted to her fb page. Let her come here. I have some questions I would like to ask. She's throwing alot of things out there. "She said she doesn't have to answer to Mock" so stop putting everything she says here.

A lot of people are interested in hearing what Maytee has to say and not everyone has access to Facebook to read it for themselves, or may not be online when it's posted.

I think we'd all love to have Maytee join us on Mock, but for whatever reason she prefers not to do so at the moment. Hopefully she might change her mind in the future, but I'm confident she knows that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HERE wants to see JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY & LISA.

Agree!!
(03-24-2011, 11:37 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 11:24 PM)wanttoknow Wrote: We don't need to know every word she posts. Look at how many pages tonight we have devoted to her fb page. Let her come here. I have some questions I would like to ask. She's throwing alot of things out there. "She said she doesn't have to answer to Mock" so stop putting everything she says here.

A lot of people are interested in hearing what Maytee has to say and not everyone has access to Facebook to read it for themselves, or may not be online when it's posted.

I think we'd all love to have Maytee join us on Mock, but for whatever reason she prefers not to do so at the moment. Hopefully she might change her mind in the future, but I'm confident she knows that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HERE wants to see JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY & LISA.
She prefers not to because people will question her on the things she is saying. She is telling people what she wants them to believe. We can't post on her site and she won't come here, so let her be.
(03-24-2011, 11:20 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 11:18 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Kitty 1 - I think you went to Lisa's funeral - can you tell me if they had pictures of Lisa's ex-boyfriend at the funeral?

yes they did

Kitty, please forgive me for asking, but I can only check this about once a week now. Did you say that DNA has been returned and that no matches came up on LE's data base? I know that doesn't mean much as the suspect/s may not be in the DNA data base. Just curious...
A little off topic from the discussion tonight but I do have a strong opinion as to why TW and whoever else in her circle that has been discussed are absolutely involved in this. We as normal citizens, IMO, cannot even begin to have the same thought processes and actions as gang bangers, drug dealers, and murderers. I'm especially basing this on first hand accounts from my brother who was first a patrol officer and then a detective in an extremely high crime area of Texas where he would for instance be at a traffic stop with someone who would have warrants out for major shit, and he would be looking at their driver's license at their 100% true identity and they would still look him dead in the eye, all the way to jail, claiming there's a mistake, that's not me. Hell yes, they'd do anything, even sell their mama's soul to the devil, to avoid doing more time. My point is these types of people can lie like nobody's business and make even the most intelligent people question the blatant truth. I'm not LE, but I don't know how anyone could look at the factual details we know about TW that night and say she's not involved. IMO she's fucking guilty until proven innocent!

All IMO!
(03-24-2011, 11:24 PM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 11:13 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 11:03 PM)wanttoknow Wrote: When did this thread become Maytee's FB page?

Have you not read all 959(+) pages? This is NOT the first time something Maytee has said was posted to the thread. Maytee is aware of it, so why would it matter to you?

We don't need to know every word she posts. Look at how many pages tonight we have devoted to her fb page. Let her come here. I have some questions I would like to ask. She's throwing alot of things out there. "She said she doesn't have to answer to Mock" so stop putting everything she says here.

Get the fucking stick out of your ass! She has been asked to come here quite a few times, that's Maytee's choice! She is more then welcomed to speak her mind here. If everything she posted was on this thread we would be well over 1000 pages by now.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
I do need to add, I don't believe she committed the murders, I just think she's involved.
(03-24-2011, 11:44 PM)wanttoknow Wrote: She is telling people what she wants them to think.

Agree.

I mean, even if the parents kept "7800 hundred dollars" in a safe, which the ex-boyfriend somehow broke into and the uncle lied about... (really?), why is this even relevant if she still thinks that TW is "guilty as sin" and set them up? The only logic I can imagine behind these posts is that they are an attempt to divert attention from the accusation that drugs and/or "snitching" are central to the case.

p.s. Thanks for clarifying about the phone call, onefortheroad and DT.
(03-24-2011, 11:52 PM)DickTracy Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 11:03 PM)wanttoknow Wrote: When did this thread become Maytee's FB page?

Have you not read all 959(+) pages? This is NOT the first time something Maytee has said was posted to the thread. Maytee is aware of it, so why would it matter to you?

We don't need to know every word she posts. Look at how many pages tonight we have devoted to her fb page. Let her come here. I have some questions I would like to ask. She's throwing alot of things out there. "She said she doesn't have to answer to Mock" so stop putting everything she says here.

Get the fucking stick out of your ass! She has been asked to come here quite a few times, that's Maytee's choice! She is more then welcomed to speak her mind here. If everything she posted was on this thread we would be well over 1000 pages by now.

Start a Maytee fb thread then. There are people on here that would like to talk about facts or ideas. Not Maytee.

She is not going to come here. If you want to ask her a question, ask her here. Or ask us. she responds if she wants to. We post what she says because it's good info. You can skip over it.. but a lot of us want to read it

(03-24-2011, 11:56 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:

She is not going to come here. If you want to ask her a question, ask her here. Or ask us. she responds if she wants to. We post what she says because it's good info. You can skip over it.. but a lot of us want to read it

LC said we are not to talk to her through here.

[/quote]yeah, what she said.

This is MOCK! If somebody wants to repost Maytee's RIP post they can. I personaly like to read them. For those who dont......well dont read them or go find a forum that controls everything you say. Just saying.

(03-24-2011, 11:51 PM)TxninME Wrote: A little off topic from the discussion tonight but I do have a strong opinion as to why TW and whoever else in her circle that has been discussed are absolutely involved in this. We as normal citizens, IMO, cannot even begin to have the same thought processes and actions as gang bangers, drug dealers, and murderers. I'm especially basing this on first hand accounts from my brother who was first a patrol officer and then a detective in an extremely high crime area of Texas where he would for instance be at a traffic stop with someone who would have warrants out for major shit, and he would be looking at their driver's license at their 100% true identity and they would still look him dead in the eye, all the way to jail, claiming there's a mistake, that's not me. Hell yes, they'd do anything, even sell their mama's soul to the devil, to avoid doing more time. My point is these types of people can lie like nobody's business and make even the most intelligent people question the blatant truth. I'm not LE, but I don't know how anyone could look at the factual details we know about TW that night and say she's not involved. IMO she's fucking guilty until proven innocent!

All IMO!

Good post, and I agree with you. It's also my opinion that she didn't commit the murders, but that she was involved and knows who the murderers are.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
I thought we were going to quit bashing Maytee. Half of
my evening was spent reading posts of people arguing about
what should or should not be posted on this public forum. Let's
have opinions without using inflammatory language and
allow freedom to post.
(03-24-2011, 10:12 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 09:42 PM)kitty1 Wrote: All skate! Everybody skate!

I truly hate that it has all come to this. WTF is Maytee thinking?

I have been hanging out out on 'crimes in the news' forums for years.

As interesting as it is that Maytee has decided to join us by proxy (RIP), she needs to watch her mouth. And back-off of Mock. She is either with us or against us.

Nobody gets a free skate, imo.
Just wondering who you consider "us "? Because I damn sure don't include myself in what appears to be popular opinion and this Clarke family bashing. "
Watch her mouth"??? Wow...you people are freaking killing me. how about you back the fuck out of her personal family business that does not involve you???

[/quote]

LC said we are not to talk to her through here.
[/quote]

OopsI looked back and I found the thread that Maytee commented to JsMom. I am sorry if I took what LC said about that, as we were not to have discussions between the two sites. I personally think, like others on here, let her grieve without posting everything she says. If it has to do with this case, great. But we don't need to know she doesn't like that Lisa's sister changed the name of the dog. I have noticed some new people here and every time they post it gets lost on what Maytee thinks of us. I would like to hear some new ideas.
I don't understand arguments between the membership as to what can and cannot be posted here.

I thought that Lady Cop and Duchess are the owners/operators of the forum and that they and only they get to decide this.

Why argue with each other over whether or not Maytee's comments should be posted?

If you have an argument to be made on this subject, why not make your point to LC?

My view if asked would be that tons of comments by Maytee, TW and others were previously copied and pasted here without their knowledge, so why would we stop copying and pasting now, just because they know we are reading and copying? What is written or copied and pasted here from elsewhere are topics for dissection, discussion, analysis, debate. Not automatically true or false. It's opinion and/or assertions of alleged facts. No more or less.

Why would we want to stop seeing and reading what Maytee, TW and others are saying? Why would we each want to scour the internet to find it when some members are willing to monitor and copy and paste here?

Who cares how long it makes the forum? Anyone is free to skip over anything they don't want to read, and in fact the forum enables anyone to ignore messages from any other member whose posts he/she doesn't care to read.

Most of us try to read nearly all of it.
(03-25-2011, 01:30 AM)Methusala Wrote: I don't understand arguments between the membership as to what can and cannot be posted here.
Why argue with each other over whether or not Maytee's comments should be posted?
Who cares how long it makes the forum? Anyone is free to skip over anything they don't want to read, and in fact the forum enables anyone to ignore messages from any other member whose posts he/she doesn't care to read.

You always make me sit back and think. Thank you.Smiley_emoticons_slash
(03-24-2011, 11:31 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Kitty did her ex go to Springfield?

Maybe Kitty1 answered you - I am not sure - I guess this is where they met Lisa and ex - hope that helps.

(03-25-2011, 01:30 AM)Methusala Wrote: I don't understand arguments between the membership as to what can and cannot be posted here.

I thought that Lady Cop and Duchess are the owners/operators of the forum and that they and only they get to decide this.

If you have an argument to be made on this subject, why not make your point to LC?

My view if asked would be that tons of comments by Maytee, TW and others were previously copied and pasted here without their knowledge, so why would we stop copying and pasting now, just because they know we are reading and copying? What is written or copied and pasted here from elsewhere are topics for dissection, discussion, analysis, debate. Not automatically true or false. It's opinion and/or assertions of alleged facts. No more or less.

Why would we want to stop seeing and reading what Maytee, TW and others are saying? Why would we each want to scour the internet to find it when some members are willing to monitor and copy and paste here?

CheersCheersCheers:chese