Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
+1 to the above!
(03-24-2011, 07:57 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 07:45 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 07:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]i give up trying to persuade Maytee to come here. none of this is important except saying the uncle lied. that will be something to thrash out at trial. where they lived and the dog are minor matters of semantics. just something more to argue about. unnecessarily.

Right now I believe Maytee! Why would he ask Maytee at the station did they get the Straub's non-existent safe? Good grief. Hope Maytee joins Mock!

YAH if Lisas uncle said that when Maytee called to let him know about his niece......That was BS. Id be like Fuck u, Fuck the safe, My son and ur niece are dead....WTF! If I was Maytee I think at that point I WOULD OF SNAPPED! thats not right on so many levels. WOW!

I wonder if his question about the safe was more along the lines of
meaning was that what they were after...trying to make sense of why
this would have happened. A motive. If its true about the ex bf having
broken into the home before and stealing that money, then why wouldnt
that be a first thought in your head? It would be mine...I would ask,
not wondering about money missing or anything, but as to motive for
such a horrific crime. Make sense?
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
at one point recently i did say i'd rather that we didn't have a "conversation" with Maytee here, back and forth between sites.

but then i am able to see that sometimes things come out that may be relevant...for example, saying the uncle is a liar. or accusations of murder. since i have also said this is the forum of record, it's a depository of things that got deleted. LE reads her words, and reads us too.

yes i would rather we had a conversation with Maytee. but i know she can't really come here and subject herself to cross-examination. also, we have rules here like no threats and/or personal info on people, and she probably couldn't adhere to those rules. she feels more comfortable on her "turf". so if we communicate "by proxy" as it were, so be it.

no, i don't care for the jerry springer aspects of the back & forth sometimes. but this is her real life, so it's inevitable.

so post what is relevant. or what is relevant in your opinion.

if this thread has devolved into facebook, i understand it's because there is no news to occupy our conversation.

(03-24-2011, 10:56 PM)DickTracy Wrote: RIP Johnny And for all the snakes in the grass claiming to be my friends god hates ugly n karma will get you so keep acting like your my friends shame on you at least the mock forum speaks their mind whether lies or speculations on the other hand you are deceitful and hide like cowards you pathetic low lives
about a minute ago

I agree with u there Maytee.
(03-25-2011, 01:30 AM)Methusala Wrote: I don't understand arguments between the membership as to what can and cannot be posted here.

I thought that Lady Cop and Duchess are the owners/operators of the forum and that they and only they get to decide this.

Why argue with each other over whether or not Maytee's comments should be posted?

If you have an argument to be made on this subject, why not make your point to LC?

My view if asked would be that tons of comments by Maytee, TW and others were previously copied and pasted here without their knowledge, so why would we stop copying and pasting now, just because they know we are reading and copying? What is written or copied and pasted here from elsewhere are topics for dissection, discussion, analysis, debate. Not automatically true or false. It's opinion and/or assertions of alleged facts. No more or less.

Why would we want to stop seeing and reading what Maytee, TW and others are saying? Why would we each want to scour the internet to find it when some members are willing to monitor and copy and paste here?

Who cares how long it makes the forum? Anyone is free to skip over anything they don't want to read, and in fact the forum enables anyone to ignore messages from any other member whose posts he/she doesn't care to read.

Most of us try to read nearly all of it.

Cheers well put!
(03-25-2011, 02:47 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 07:57 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 07:45 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 07:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]i give up trying to persuade Maytee to come here. none of this is important except saying the uncle lied. that will be something to thrash out at trial. where they lived and the dog are minor matters of semantics. just something more to argue about. unnecessarily.

Right now I believe Maytee! Why would he ask Maytee at the station did they get the Straub's non-existent safe? Good grief. Hope Maytee joins Mock!

WOW!.

I wonder if his question about the safe was more along the lines of
meaning was that what they were after...trying to make sense of why
this would have happened. A motive. If its true about the ex bf having
broken into the home before and stealing that money, then why wouldnt
that be a first thought in your head? It would be mine...I would ask,
not wondering about money missing or anything, but as to motive for
such a horrific crime. Make sense?

yes it makes sense but it sure would not of been the first thing out my mouth! just sayin Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I'm going to put a verbal beat down on you if you don't start trimming your quotes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Can someone help me out here? Was there a cut and paste post last night from RIP where Maytee stated that LE was stalling. I looked but maybe didnt go back far enough
Ohhlehhdooit............can anyone decifer (?) this. MY changed his middle name on facebook...... Is it ohh LE HH do it? Just a thought or some gang talk .... who knows. Just wanted some feed back. Probably nothing
(03-25-2011, 07:29 AM)concerned Wrote: Ohhlehhdooit............can anyone decifer (?) this. MY changed his middle name on facebook...... Is it ohh LE HH do it? Just a thought or some gang talk .... who knows. Just wanted some feed back. Probably nothing

i was wondering that as well...probably nothing. and what do you even think the LE HH would stand for?
wish i could help you concerned but i dont speak hoodrat hah I have no clue WTF "Ohhlehhdooit" means.
Me either. Probably nothing. No dictionary for that either!!! Go figure
(03-25-2011, 07:29 AM)concerned Wrote: Ohhlehhdooit............can anyone decifer (?) this. MY changed his middle name on facebook...... Is it ohh LE HH do it? Just a thought or some gang talk .... who knows. Just wanted some feed back. Probably nothing

Wow, you're good! I saw it in the middle of the night last night and tried forever to figure out what it meant, and just decided that it was probably slang. But now that you and jsmom break it down, kinda weird. And remember AG's alias on Maytee's justice page the other day???? HH were the initials. We may be onto something here girls! Lol I too don't really feel it means anything, but good analysis! It took me forever to figure out what "paperchasin" meant, this one may take quite a whileSmiley_emoticons_smile
FreshBait said "I'm fucking disgusted reading half this bullshit on here. Dogging this woman whom you don't even know & then saying "come join us!!!" Are you all really fucking delusional or what? & then there are a couple of you on here (I won't name names, you know who you are) that have actually went so far as to befriend her on both her personal & public pages. I can SEEEE you Fucking snakes in the grass. She was RIGHT about that. Leaving comments talking about how sorry you are & then the next minute asking if she has any info on a arrest?!? SICK. I don't get people like you who do weird shit like that. WHY are you trying to befriend a complete stranger & mother of a murder victem to be nosey & get a inside scoop? WEIRD, give your condolensences & keep it moving like normal people do. Afterall why would you want to be friends with someone who lies, twists the truth, casts spells etc etc etc. Some of you talk about Maytee needing to have some respect? Some of you need to have some respect for her. It's shameful

Wow FreshBait. I wished I could be just half as perfect a person as you and never make any mistakes. To be so self righteouse must be exhausting and lonely up there...I came 100% clean with Maytee and apologized profusely. I was honest about playing both sides of the fence. I was temporarily blinded by being a frustrated sleuth and wanting any information to shed light on this heiness crime. I was a misdirected untrained undercover silly momentary admitted jerk that hurt Maytee but "sick" I'm not thank you very much.

I think even Maytee has forgiven me...shame my fellow Mocker is such an a--hole. As I've stated, Maytee has a permanent pass with me.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I read it simply to say oh let's do it.
(03-25-2011, 07:47 AM)concerned Wrote: Me either. Probably nothing. No dictionary for that either!!! Go figure

hah true!

It means "oh let's do it". A rapper waka flocka flame says it. Don't ask why I know that! Lol.
(03-25-2011, 08:23 AM)purplepegasus Wrote: I read it simply to say oh let's do it.

good eye purple~u just might be right! Smiley_emoticons_wink I talk in alot of slang but not hoodrat hah takes a good one to figure that shit out.
(03-25-2011, 08:16 AM)pspence Wrote: [color=#FFDAB9]FreshBait said "I'm fucking disgusted reading half this bullshit on here.
I think even Maytee has forgiven me...shame my fellow Mocker is such an a--hole. As I've stated, Maytee has a permanent pass with me.

HELL theres alot of assholes here but I just ignore it. I have no time for shit talkin BS....I have also said Sorry to Maytee and i do not consider my sick. "bitch" maybe but Sick HELL NAW!

Hoping Justice comes very soon Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-25-2011, 08:44 AM)trixie Wrote:

It means "oh let's do it". A rapper waka flocka flame says it. Don't ask why I know that! Lol.
Despite not knowing all the slang these days, I know waka flocka, so you're not alone. Haha