Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Here's the waka flocka song that he was probably quoting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMtJS8jGnt8
I sure wish they would come out with some "media time" on this case just to give us updates on the case. I know its eating the families up knowing the person that took their babies lives are walking around probably braggin about the shit! UGH! I also dont think they deserve to sit on death row for yrs either. LE should take the killer(s) and do away with them ASAP
(03-25-2011, 09:04 AM)trixie Wrote: Here's the waka flocka song that he was probably quoting.
GOOD EYE~I know waka flocka but still didnt figure it out hah
(03-25-2011, 08:16 AM)pspence Wrote: FreshBait said "I'm fucking disgusted reading half this bullshit on here. Dogging this woman whom you don't even know & then saying "come join us!!!" Are you all really fucking delusional or what? & then there are a couple of you on here (I won't name names, you know who you are) that have actually went so far as to befriend her on both her personal & public pages. I can SEEEE you Fucking snakes in the grass. She was RIGHT about that. Leaving comments talking about how sorry you are & then the next minute asking if she has any info on a arrest?!? SICK. I don't get people like you who do weird shit like that. WHY are you trying to befriend a complete stranger & mother of a murder victem to be nosey & get a inside scoop? WEIRD, give your condolensences & keep it moving like normal people do. Afterall why would you want to be friends with someone who lies, twists the truth, casts spells etc etc etc. Some of you talk about Maytee needing to have some respect? Some of you need to have some respect for her. It's shameful

Wow FreshBait. I wished I could be just half as perfect a person as you and never make any mistakes. To be so self righteouse must be exhausting and lonely up there...I came 100% clean with Maytee and apologized profusely. I was honest about playing both sides of the fence. I was temporarily blinded by being a frustrated sleuth and wanting any information to shed light on this heiness crime. I was a misdirected untrained undercover silly momentary admitted jerk that hurt Maytee but "sick" I'm not thank you very much.

I think even Maytee has forgiven me...shame my fellow Mocker is such an a--hole. As I've stated, Maytee has a permanent pass with me.

Oh please hah spare me. That's bullshit. It doesn't take a self righteouse or perfect person to know that it's wrong to reach out to a perfect stranger in the depths of the most horrific pain of her life, for your benefit... because YOU are frustrated, because YOU want information. YOU don't even live in this city. You don't have to share your air & space with people who are still walking around after having committed this heiness crime. I do. I'd like information too, I'd like a arrest. But IMO it is sick to do what you did & anyone else who thinks my comment was directed at them. If the shoe fits yadda yadda.....
I saw you on Tiffanys page telling her how proud you were of her & the next thing I know I see you on Maytees page asking if she has any info on a arrest or suspects Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch You are a special kinda person in my book. I'm glad you think Maytee has forgiven you, this asshole still keeps her original opinion 37
(03-25-2011, 01:06 AM)Nina Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 10:12 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 09:42 PM)kitty1 Wrote: All skate! Everybody skate!

I truly hate that it has all come to this. WTF is Maytee thinking?

I have been hanging out out on 'crimes in the news' forums for years.

As interesting as it is that Maytee has decided to join us by proxy (RIP), she needs to watch her mouth. And back-off of Mock. She is either with us or against us.

Nobody gets a free skate, imo.
Just wondering who you consider "us "? Because I damn sure don't include myself in what appears to be popular opinion and this Clarke family bashing. "
Watch her mouth"??? Wow...you people are freaking killing me. how about you back the fuck out of her personal family business that does not involve you???

Okay. By 'us' I mean Mock. Like I said, I have posted on a lot of "crime forums". And thought I had seen it all. But having MC read here (obviously) and then take it to Johnny and Lisa's memorial page is a new one for me. I am not trying to get into any personal family business. If so I would go post on her fb pages. I am here to discuss the murders. And because of the lack of media attention, I have questions.

One being where did J&L live at the time of the murders. May or may not be important but, because of the discrepancies between what Lisa's uncle said and what Maytee said, I'm curious. So I found pretty tight reasons to believe that Johnny moved into the Straub's home the middle of last Dec. And that it made Johnny's mom sad. And that timeline works with what Lisa's uncle said to the media.

Now that it is so obvious that things posted here at Mock may become all the rage to Maytee, I may feel disinclined in the future to comment, or post, my opinions. It has all the trappings of the "chilling effect" that goes along with online threatening behavoir.

Just who are you referring to when you say " you people"?

(03-25-2011, 09:21 AM)Adub Wrote: I have questions.

I found pretty tight reasons to believe that Johnny moved into the Straub's home the middle of last Dec. And that it made Johnny's mom sad.
Now that it is so obvious that things posted here at Mock may become all the rage to Maytee, I may feel disinclined in the future to comment, or post, my opinions.

Adub just a question for you. You said that you read on Maytee status in December that Johnny had moved out if I'm not mistaken. This was obviously before the murders, before she had a RIP or Justice page, so I take that to mean you are her friend on her personal Maytee V. Clarke facebook page. If that is so, you must know her personally? If you do know her personally, why don't you just ask her your questions? Also after you posted that you had read on her status that Johnny moved out in December, Maytee answered to you via FB that he moved back in a week later & if you were following her status's you would have seen that. So I'm not sure why you would refrain from posting here, she answered your question. Still the same, if you've been her friend on her personal FB page, why not ask her your questions directly?
(03-25-2011, 09:32 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 09:21 AM)Adub Wrote: Now that it is so obvious that things posted here at Mock may become all the rage to Maytee, I may feel disinclined in the future to comment, or post, my opinions.

Adub just a question for you. You said that you read on Maytee status in December that Johnny had moved out if I'm not mistaken. This was obviously before the murders, before she had a RIP or Justice page, so I take that to mean you are her friend on her personal Maytee V. Clarke facebook page.

No, I was just snooping around on fb pages of those individuals that post at the memorial page. If it is not set to private, I can read it.
The bickering matches are getting really old fellow mockers......we all just want justice, right? We wanna try and put things together to maybe help break the case, right? then WTF
(03-25-2011, 09:37 AM)Adub Wrote: No, I was just snooping around on fb pages of those individuals that post at the memorial page. If it is not set to private, I can read it.

I understand that, I've looked at peoples FB pages that have been mentioned here as well, although I've never been able to gain access to Maytees personal page because it is set to private & I wouldn't send her a friend request for the purpose of being nosey. I just don't understand how you were able to read her status from December when her page is private if you aren't a "friend" on her personal page.
(03-25-2011, 09:39 AM)JsMom Wrote: The bickering matches are getting really old fellow mockers......we all just want justice, right? We wanna try and put things together to maybe help break the case, right? then WTF

I feel the same way about the Clarke bashing...... OLD. I guess there will be bickering when people decide not to follow the masses & actually have a difference of opinion & mind of their own.

I will agree, I want justice. I actually live here in this city. Justice would be great for my own personal safety but more importantly for both families.

Cheers
the internet is accessible to anyone who has internet access and a computer. as we know you can find anything on the internet. with that said, you dont like something you see it is your choice to not read it period. bashing each other for their thoughts and opinions is well just fucking stupid. i agree we should all have respect for others, but again it is not demanded.this is a forum to discuss jc and ls murders. we will not all like what all says, so with that said lets discuss this case and nobody gives a flying fuck what you hate or i hate or if im perfect or your perfect, its fuckin irrelevant. i say stop bashing each other. we all sit behind a screen and type. fuck cant we all just get along! if not take it to a different thread. jesus.
(03-25-2011, 09:42 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 09:37 AM)Adub Wrote: No, I was just snooping around on fb pages of those individuals that post at the memorial page. If it is not set to private, I can read it.

I understand that, I've looked at peoples FB pages that have been mentioned here as well, although I've never been able to gain access to Maytees personal page because it is set to private & I wouldn't send her a friend request for the purpose of being nosey. I just don't understand how you were able to read her status from December when her page is private if you aren't a "friend" on her personal page.

I didn't read her status. I read comments that she made to others on their fb.
(03-25-2011, 09:46 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 09:39 AM)JsMom Wrote: The bickering matches are getting really old fellow mockers......we all just want justice, right? We wanna try and put things together to maybe help break the case, right? then WTF

I will agree, I want justice. I actually live here in this city. Justice would be great for my own personal safety but more importantly for both families.

Cheers

Cheers
I do not blame you at all for wanting the sick bastards off the streets that did this! Hell I dont even live in OH and I hate to even think we r breathing the same damn air. They should have every bit of air taken from them (killer(s)). This is so heart breaking for me! Just the way in which it happened!
(03-25-2011, 09:50 AM)sharit Wrote: the internet is accessible to anyone who has internet access and a computer. as we know you can find anything on the internet. with that said, you dont like something you see it is your choice to not read it period. bashing each other for their thoughts and opinions is well just fucking stupid. i agree we should all have respect for others, but again it is not demanded.this is a forum to discuss jc and ls murders. we will not all like what all says, so with that said lets discuss this case and nobody gives a flying fuck what you hate or i hate or if im perfect or your perfect, its fuckin irrelevant. i say stop bashing each other. we all sit behind a screen and type. fuck cant we all just get along! if not take it to a different thread. jesus.

Cheers
(03-25-2011, 09:50 AM)sharit Wrote: the internet is accessible to anyone who has internet access and a computer. as we know you can find anything on the internet. with that said, you dont like something you see it is your choice to not read it period. bashing each other for their thoughts and opinions is well just fucking stupid. i agree we should all have respect for others, but again it is not demanded.this is a forum to discuss jc and ls murders. we will not all like what all says, so with that said lets discuss this case and nobody gives a flying fuck what you hate or i hate or if im perfect or your perfect, its fuckin irrelevant. i say stop bashing each other. we all sit behind a screen and type. fuck cant we all just get along! if not take it to a different thread. jesus.

Well except.... this is Mock.... have you seen the banner that crawls under the Mock heading? Sick of being nice & shit? Name calling allowed & shit? Sick of holding back your feelings & shit? bashing each other for their thoughts and opinions is well just fucking stupid in your opinion but it's kinda what Mock is about & with that I'll leave you with your own advice " you dont like something you see it is your choice to not read it period" Now here's a present to show how nice I am Love3
(03-25-2011, 09:21 AM)Adub Wrote: Okay. By 'us' I mean Mock. Like I said, I have posted on a lot of "crime forums". And thought I had seen it all. But having MC read here (obviously) and then take it to Johnny and Lisa's memorial page is a new one for me. I am not trying to get into any personal family business. If so I would go post on her fb pages. I am here to discuss the murders. And because of the lack of media attention, I have questions.

One being where did J&L live at the time of the murders. May or may not be important but, because of the discrepancies between what Lisa's uncle said and what Maytee said, I'm curious. So I found pretty tight reasons to believe that Johnny moved into the Straub's home the middle of last Dec. And that it made Johnny's mom sad. And that timeline works with what Lisa's uncle said to the media.

Now that it is so obvious that things posted here at Mock may become all the rage to Maytee, I may feel disinclined in the future to comment, or post, my opinions. It has all the trappings of the "chilling effect" that goes along with online threatening behavoir.

Just who are you referring to when you say " you people"?

I, for one, sincerely hope that you don't stop posting here. You are very thorough in what you research and I think you're pretty damned objective.

This dynamics between all parties involved are complex. I find your research pertinent to the discussions regarding this case.

(03-25-2011, 09:50 AM)Adub Wrote: I didn't read her status. I read comments that she made to others on their fb.

Thank you for clearing that up for me Adub Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I'm not going anywhere until arrests have been made. I'll just take more care in what I post concerning things that may make Johnny's mom go off. Or not. I'm still undecided.
(03-25-2011, 10:18 AM)Adub Wrote: I'll just take more care in what I post concerning things that may make Johnny's mom go off.

Why? Does she extend that courtesy to you? Post whatever you want, when you want.

Mock doesn't require anyone to show good manners or respect for others. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions however right or wrong they may be. If there are those who don't like someone's posts, use the ridiculous ignore feature & you never have to bothered by them again.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's all good. Yesterday's fb rant just exposed more of the ugliness. Not sure that I am comfortable with that. I was schooled on CTV with threats of bans and whatnot. Kind of hard to let go of. And decorum has its place, imo. Especially when crime victims are involved.