Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
the crime forum, due to its nature, isn't quite the free-for-all, anything goes area like the rest of Mock. i do expect a modicum of civility in here and run it a little tighter as far as staying on track. but no, nobody's freedom of speech is curtailed. except of course within my few rules.

interesting side note: there is still a cop-killer at large in GA. (see Officer Down thread) and police are trying to connect with him via facebook since clearly his friends and/or family are hiding his sorry dead ass.

http://mockforums.net/post-148627.html#pid148627

FreshBait "I saw you on Tiffanys page telling her how proud you were of her & the next thing I know I see you on Maytees page asking if she has any info on a arrest or suspects You are a special kinda person in my book. I'm glad you think Maytee has forgiven you, this asshole still keeps her original opinion "

and I have mine of you...we can agree to disagree who is the nasty "sick" one...if someone takes the time to read all of your posts and all of mine....it would be easy for anyone else to figure out also....at least I'm honest and fess up when I know I've screwed up...I don't have to live in Ohio to care any more than you do about this case and wanting justice... geography doesn't have ownership of compassion here....Who says you can't care about Tiffany and pray she had nothing to do with it and at the same time ask Maytee about any news of any arrests?

I was proud of Tiffany for coming here on Mock and facing many of her accusers trying to answer our questions...was she lying and being manipulative? I don't know and neither do you. I hope not..and that also doesn't mean I don't care about Maytee's pain...as I've stated numerous times Maytee has a permanent pass with me...you don't have to choose sides with this case - you can care about all sides...except the bastard psychos that did this horrific crime to these 2 precious kids....if I find out in the end Tiffany did have something to do with this crime I would have no problem with witnessing her execution so kiss my as-!

Stop here
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
First, I would like to say that Freshbait is awesome. Sharkbait? Lol

Second, to the Mocker that said “alright lady. maybe you need to calm down”. LMAO at this. You are the one getting ”heated” and “pissed” over what a grieving mother of people you don’t even know is saying – as if it is ultimately any of your business.

Third, since someone asked for clarification, when I say “you people are killing me”- I am referring to the sanctimonious people that are, for example, telling that same grieving mother to “watch her mouth” and “she is either with us or against us” like we are in some kind of middle school drama. By the way, referring to Mockers as “US” in that statement would infer that all of us here agree with you….I think not.

Lastly, I really do respect every person’s right to have an opinion and I do not mean it is a personal “attack” if I disagree with you or don’t like what you say. If anything I have said is offensive to you and you feel “attacked”, imagine yourself in Maytee’s place.

Oh yeah….I also have this to contribute. Good Parenting “hood style” :

From TW’s baby daddy #2 : Its been two weeks u haven't talk to josiah he been askin bout u. Its not to fuckin hard to call and talk to him. U need to start to doin some shit for u kid dum ass

From TW regarding son with baby daddy #3 : its fuked up on my mas part 2 because she my ma n thinks jus cuz my son is wyt her that she can try n play my part all the way no i dont think it works dat way ...GOT ME FUKED UP...i will tear shit up..;'
(03-25-2011, 10:18 AM)Adub Wrote: I'm not going anywhere until arrests have been made. I'll just take more care in what I post concerning things that may make Johnny's mom go off. Or not. I'm still undecided.

Please don't. Your posts are the first ones I look for. You provide people with facts and I appreciate that.
(03-25-2011, 11:25 AM)pspence Wrote: we can agree to disagree who is the nasty "sick" one...if someone takes the time to read all of your posts and all of mine....it would be easy for anyone else to figure out also....at least I'm honest and fess up when I know I've screwed up...

hah Are you insinuating that I, MOI, am the nasty sick one? Because I speak the truth from the onset & don't put myself in positions where I feel it necessary to "fess up" to my "screw ups" ? Clearly you were wrong for what you did & you know you were wrong hence your fessing up. End of story. Have a nice day. Awink
(03-25-2011, 11:35 AM)Nina Wrote: From TW regarding son with baby daddy #3 : its fuked up on my mas part 2 because she my ma n thinks jus cuz my son is wyt her that she can try n play my part all the way no i dont think it works dat way ...GOT ME FUKED UP...i will tear shit up..;'

Thanks Nina Awink

Now please tell me that I'm reading this wrong.... her youngest son is in the care of the woman with the purple drank? GREAT!
I want a truce...everyone is so emotional because we all care about these 2 kids and both of their families...I guess nothing came out of the arrests in the trailer parks yesterday?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(03-25-2011, 09:42 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 09:37 AM)Adub Wrote: No, I was just snooping around on fb pages of those individuals that post at the memorial page. If it is not set to private, I can read it.

I understand that, I've looked at peoples FB pages that have been mentioned here as well, although I've never been able to gain access to Maytees personal page because it is set to private & I wouldn't send her a friend request for the purpose of being nosey. I just don't understand how you were able to read her status from December when her page is private if you aren't a "friend" on her personal page.

ON FB I have a a friend that is a mutual friend with Maytee- on FB only, I have no idea how these two are really friends.
I USED to be able to read her whole page. she hasn't always been blocked either. way before this murder she's write very odd things on my friends page, so I'd check hers out too...just for shits and giggles...this was like last summer or whenever. pre murders. other posters, can't recall the name, but they were "friends" with her on FB for the games. and they have already commented on how she used to put up random things on her page....
(03-25-2011, 10:18 AM)Adub Wrote: I'm not going anywhere until arrests have been made. I'll just take more care in what I post concerning things that may make Johnny's mom go off. Or not. I'm still undecided.

i agree Cheers
They call that TWO-FACE Russian
2hiding79::
(03-25-2011, 11:15 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: the crime forum, due to its nature, isn't quite the free-for-all, anything goes area like the rest of Mock. i do expect a modicum of civility in here and run it a little tighter as far as staying on track. but no, nobody's freedom of speech is curtailed. except of course within my few rules.

interesting side note: there is still a cop-killer at large in GA. (see Officer Down thread) and police are trying to connect with him via facebook since clearly his friends and/or family are hiding his sorry dead ass.

http://mockforums.net/post-148627.html#pid148627

WOULDNT U KNOW! thats f'n terrible. YAH kill the people that protect u! I just dont understand people these days.
RussianRussianRussianRussian
2hiding79::
(03-25-2011, 12:45 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: No...He lives with his dad, and the other women is his WIFE, that makes her his step-mom....and she will step up and do for the boy, cuz his real mom don't do shit for him..

so u know TW personally? just grew up with her?

Sounds like she needs to Get It Togetha hah Them poor babies need real love Smiley_emoticons_bussi I praise the baby daddy wifey for doing whats right!
(03-25-2011, 12:45 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: No...He lives with his dad, and the other women is his WIFE, that makes her his step-mom....

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion at all but Nina posted about the child had with baby daddy #3, that would make this child the youngest one of the 3. Some of us have wondered who is taking care of the youngest child while the the older 2 are both with their fathers. Obviously sending the youngest child with his father is not a option since he was killed. When TW says my "MA" in Ninas post, I assume that to mean he (the youngest) is in the care of the lady with the purple drank.
(03-25-2011, 12:54 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 12:45 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: No...He lives with his dad, and the other women is his WIFE, that makes her his step-mom....

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion at all but Nina posted about the child had with baby daddy #3, that would make this child the youngest one of the 3. Some of us have wondered who is taking care of the youngest child while the the older 2 are both with their fathers. Obviously sending the youngest child with his father is not a option since he was killed. When TW says my "MA" in Ninas post, I assume that to mean he (the youngest) is in the care of the lady with the purple drank.

I am totally confused now hah so how many baby daddies this chic got DAMN?
(03-25-2011, 12:59 PM)JsMom Wrote: I am totally confused now hah so how many baby daddies this chic got DAMN?

3... 2 living & one deceased. AP is baby daddy #4

I found the page she wrote that on and in context I take it to mean the baby is with baby daddy #3's mother.
(03-25-2011, 01:12 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: I found the page she wrote that on and in context I take it to mean the baby is with DONALD's mother.

Thank you for that. I don't know anything about his mother but here's to hoping that enviroment is better than the alternatives
(03-25-2011, 01:07 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 12:59 PM)JsMom Wrote: I am totally confused now hah so how many baby daddies this chic got DAMN?

3... 2 living & one deceased. AP is baby daddy #4

Smiley_emoticons_shocked WOW! she sure does get around. What gets me more then her ho'n around, is that she dont have any of her kids in her custody. 2 shes got them babies throwin up gang signs! THATS REAL CLASSY

Yes, that one about her "Ma" was about Baby #3, the one with deceased Baby Daddy. The first one was about baby #2, who lives with his dad.

I think the 2 oldest live with their two differnent dads and the youngest (with yet another dad) lives with her Ma apparently. Lets hope ol' AG is ready to raise little baby #4 all by himself.