Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-25-2011, 01:12 PM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 12:54 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 12:45 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: No...He lives with his dad, and the other women is his WIFE, that makes her his step-mom....

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion at all but Nina posted about the child had with baby daddy #3, that would make this child the youngest one of the 3. Some of us have wondered who is taking care of the youngest child while the the older 2 are both with their fathers. Obviously sending the youngest child with his father is not a option since he was killed. When TW says my "MA" in Ninas post, I assume that to mean he (the youngest) is in the care of the lady with the purple drank.

I found the page she wrote that on and in context I take it to mean the baby is with baby daddy #3's mother.

After taking another look, I think you are right Pegasus. "Ma" appears to be DC's mom.
I know of them on that side of town...my brothers know them and they are not anyone you would let in your home....they kick doors in and steal ppl stuff. Rather your home or not....
Don't know about you, but I work damn hard for my things!!!!!! That is why her last bf was killed. Robbing and getting caught. That is why BC, AG are in jail. BC was picked up hiding on a base in Kansas (Fort Riley)By the FBI. They don't care about anyone but themselves. Everyone here in Toledo knows this about them.
When this story broke the news and TW was the one to NOT call for help, we knew that it was all bad. Johnny is labeled as a snitch by AG, Yet, his girlfriend was in a hurry to go hang out that night. Pregnant non the less. Why????? If he is this big snitch...why would she want to hang out with him...really her Bf now is one of the biggest thugs around... this does not add up. For those on TW side, don't hold on for too long it could be a bumpy ride[/b].Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Regarding Maytee, she is getting a lit crazy, but if I just lost my son to hood rats from the block...I would be crazy too. Maytee knows more than she is stating.... however, she knows these guys better than any of us, c'mon they all partied in her house once or twice. She is guilty of that. I just try to let her be and hopefully she will find a different vent in time...but for now her vent is the RIP Johnny page. ITS COMING...DNA WILL BE BACK SOON...AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!Cheers
The youngest is lit D and he stays with his grandma. Her other kids are with their father and step mom.Awink
2hiding79::
Evidently I'm not finished with Maytee just yet... maybe this explains her behavior.

Title : CASE REASSIGNED W/NEW CASE NO.
SEPARATING THIS CO-DEFENDANT TO NEW CASE NUMBER CR02-1026.
MENTALLY DISORDERED OFFENDERS PROGRAM FROM JDJ TO FMCD.
PARTY : D2 - CLARK MAYTEE C

Wasnme

Does any one know why T does not have custody of any of
the children? Usually the system does everything they can do
to get the moms and kids together. I bet DC's ma is happy to
have a piece of him with her. Baby Daddy's note was very
disrespectful and confrontational, not at all encouraging to T.
Why not just say, 'Hey, when ya wanna see our son?"
(03-25-2011, 01:22 PM)Nina Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 12:45 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: No...He lives with his dad, and the other women is his WIFE, that makes her his step-mom....

When TW says my "MA" in Ninas post, I assume that to mean he (the youngest) is in the care of the lady with the purple drank.

I found the page she wrote that on and in context I take it to mean the baby is with baby daddy #3's mother.

After taking another look, I think you are right Pegasus. "Ma" appears to be DC's mom.

That damn girl needs to wake the fuck up! O and close her damn legs. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(03-25-2011, 01:24 PM)Adub Wrote: Evidently I'm not finished with Maytee just yet... maybe this explains her behavior.

Wasnme

what does this refer to, and what is date?

Its hard to take care of kids..if you bf is robbing everyone in town...then he gets killed...you tell me do u want your kids there.Smiley_emoticons_stumm
That's AG
(03-25-2011, 01:24 PM)Adub Wrote: Evidently I'm not finished with Maytee just yet... maybe this explains her behavior.

Wasnme
Smiley_emoticons_shocked O WOW! whats the date on that? Do u know?
(03-25-2011, 01:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

Wasnme

LC~ I LOVEEEEEE your new avatar Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-25-2011, 01:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

Wasnme

Breaking & Entering 2002. Sentenced to probation and drug and alcohol programs. I know it's been awhile but I was just checking out AG/APs accusation that Maytee had used alias' in the past.

(03-25-2011, 01:33 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: That's AG

What's AG???
Were the two guys picked up in Kansas involved in Tiff's
baby daddy death/incident?
MENTALLY DISORDERED OFFENDERS PROGRAM {bless her heart} 11

I'm not disagreeing with your opinion at all but Nina posted about the child had with baby daddy #3, that would make this child the youngest one of the 3. When TW says my "MA" in Ninas post, I assume that to mean he (the youngest) is in the care of the lady with the purple drank.

According to his memorial page, his mother is deceased. Could this be his step mother?
(03-25-2011, 01:41 PM)trixie Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 01:33 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: That's AG

What's AG???

it's a person's initials, i don't know what the post meant.

(03-25-2011, 01:48 PM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 12:45 PM)Just-Curious Wrote: .
I assume that to mean he (the youngest) is in the care of the lady with the purple drank.

According to his memorial page, his mother is deceased. Could this be his step mother?

Could you post the link to his memorial page?
why is a dead man's memorial page relevant here? (Tiffany's deceased boyfriend.)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can I post it here LC?

[/quote]

Can I post it here LC?
[/quote]

yes, but i don't see the relevance to this case. he's not a suspect obviously.

i don't see the relevance of Tiffany's prolific sex life either.