Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Freshbait78: If the shower was upstairs maybe monster was upstairs waiting when they got home and this freak got Lisa first then came down the stairs to get Johnny as he was on the phone to Tiff - what do you think?
Oops
Exactly Freshbait... I dont know if you live in the area but it was such a nice day/night. All the snow had melted. I could see (in my mind) neighbors walking a dog that evening. I dont think they parked on the street or in the drive. If there is a church behind the house ( as I am told) possilby could have parked there or did Tiffany set this up and thought Johhny and Lisa were on there way and told the perps they had left when they actually hadnt? So many scenerios but which one is the right one? Or are we all off track?
(03-26-2011, 12:07 AM)NightOwl Wrote: Freshbait78: If the shower was upstairs maybe monster was upstairs waiting when they got home and this freak got Lisa first then came down the stairs to get Johnny as he was on the phone to Tiff - what do you think?

I think just about anything is possible at this point. I've heard every theory under the sun Smiley_emoticons_smile I could see something like what you suggested happening. Although my question about that is, if the shower was upstairs & they got Lisa up there while Johnny was on the phone downstairs.... I think it would have been noisy & I think he would have ran to see what was going on, not the "What are you doing bro blah blah blah" that T.W. claims Johnny to have said. BUT that's if you believe T.W.s story(s) about the phone call. Personally I do not.
Freshbait78 Thanks!
(03-25-2011, 10:56 PM)concerned Wrote: This crime makes me sick to my stomach!! I'm on Mock reading and posting and all I can think about is how two people were BRUTALLY murdered for no reason. Yes, we have read of scales and baggies, gang members, retaliations against snitches but does anyone deserve to die in a manner such as this? NO! I pray for the day that these animals are caught and put behind bars or given the death penalty and they will be caught. Unlike the rich who can afford 5 or 6 defense attorneys these low lifes will probably get a public defender who will give it his/her all to gain noteriety.

concerned - There just has to be a Motive maybe LE will have fingerprints soon!
[quote='concerned' pid='149180' dateline='1301111397']
If I was on the phone withmy friend, heard what she did and also a struggle happen then the phone went dead. I would have called back like Tiffany said she did and if I got no reply I would have called 911. Also, all the pictures of them with their friends how was it that she didnt get any of them to go over there with her? Why only her and her young friend. Young people like drama and young men are usually right there if they think one of their buddies are in trouble and ready to fight. Ya know.
[/quot
you are soooo right.
Thanks Shitstorm and Nightowl for the information. That is very interesting. I have no idea what the ex-s name is so I could not find this myself. Now, to catch up on all the post here...

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
(03-26-2011, 12:25 AM)NightOwl Wrote: maybe LE will have fingerprints soon!

They would have had fingerprints within a limited time frame of first entering the home not several weeks later.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Earlier in the thread someone had said that maybe TW didnt call the police because she knew there were drugs in the house and she didnt want to get JC and LS, as well as herself into trouble... well as a troubled teen myself about 10 years ago or so I still dont buy that story... I was into a "bad crowd" and I was into some drugs then as well... still if I heard what she heard on the phone I still would have called the police... I would have def done more... I maybe would have called everyone in my phone that I knew were friends with JC and asked them to go over and check on the two (males that is)... there are a million different actions she could have taken if she didnt want to inform the police... Maytee commented that TW knew where she lived and its a 10 min drive...so if TW truly didnt have her number... why didnt she just drive over there.... IDK... I guess a lot of questions will never be answered but I do know one thing... TW will not be prego forever and once she gives birth, the LE is going to be able to give her the poly and question her the way they need to.... I personally cannot wait for that to come because these poor greiving families and friends )not to mention everyone else this case has touched) need some answers and deserves to have the TRUTH of what happened that night!!
~*~Life is like a Dick... when it gets hard... FUCK IT!!~*~46
I know *unknown* is laying low with his posting these days, but I have to say, I sure do miss his input.

Offtopic
whew....thanks for using punctuation this time! at least we can read it Awink
and NO, I'm not relation at all to the Straubs. have never been, probably not going to ever be.
and does that mean, YES, you are a graduate of TPS? Smiley_emoticons_fies
[/quote]

It's been a while since I've posted, so hello everyone.
As I was catching up with the thread I was troubled by this and I will not continue on with it, because it is definitely not the thread for it.
First off, what does being a graduate of TPS have to do with ANYTHING, I am graduate of TPS and have a Doctorate. Secondly, I give kudos to anyone who graduates as more and more people drop out to "live the fast life", that was very stereotypically and probably comes from a family of money whose parents could foot the bill at a private school. Which makes NO difference.
CARRY ON!Offtopic
Everyone 32 ??
O well~Off to snoop around in the other threads~Maybe even get cussed out 113 Hoping for some new news soon!!!!! Wake up u Weekend Drinkin Fools Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
FOX Toledo's Most Wanted March 25 (nothing new, just posting)

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/most_w...ch-25-2011
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
(03-26-2011, 06:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 12:25 AM)NightOwl Wrote: maybe LE will have fingerprints soon!

They would have had fingerprints within a limited time frame of first entering the home not several weeks later.

The problem with fingerprints is the party life style that is involved, the police already know they had a party a few days before the murders, The only fingerprints that matter are the ones on the tape and bags, and those won't be released for pulic viewing until after arrests and during the trial.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I confess. I did it.

/thread.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Cellphones - "It’s Tracking Your Every Move and You May Not Even Know"
New York Times - March 26, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/26/busine...ivacy.html

"Tracking a customer’s whereabouts is part and parcel of what phone companies do for a living. Every seven seconds or so, the phone company of someone with a working cellphone is determining the nearest tower, so as to most efficiently route calls. And for billing reasons, they track where the call is coming from and how long it has lasted."
(03-26-2011, 01:46 PM)Methusala Wrote: Cellphones - "It’s Tracking Your Every Move and You May Not Even Know"
New York Times - March 26, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/26/busine...ivacy.html

"Tracking a customer’s whereabouts is part and parcel of what phone companies do for a living. Every seven seconds or so, the phone company of someone with a working cellphone is determining the nearest tower, so as to most efficiently route calls. And for billing reasons, they track where the call is coming from and how long it has lasted."

Looks like LE has had AGs cell phone for over a month.

AG: i got u mamas....yea this shit is character foreal...they've been goin off my phone records n shit bruingin people in and questionin them n i think they jus been fuckin wit my phone like in the movies shits character
February 26 at 11:22am.

(03-26-2011, 01:22 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I confess. I did it.

/thread.

Ignore stop playin