Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
AG: i got u mamas....yea this shit is character foreal...they've been goin off my phone records n shit bruingin people in and questionin them n i think they jus been fuckin wit my phone like in the movies shits character
February 26 at 11:22am.

I bet they sure have
(03-26-2011, 06:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 12:25 AM)NightOwl Wrote: maybe LE will have fingerprints soon!

They would have had fingerprints within a limited time frame of first entering the home not several weeks later.

Thank-you Duchess your right! I should have said the fingerprints on the duct tape which is a tedious job. Maybe they'll come back soon and we will have the killer/s.
(03-26-2011, 01:22 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I confess. I did it.

/thread.

creepy
(03-26-2011, 03:17 PM)fabulous Wrote: creepy

hah Not Kid, take my word for it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Offtopic
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-26-2011, 12:09 PM)DickTracy Wrote: FOX Toledo's Most Wanted March 25 (nothing new, just posting)

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/most_w...ch-25-2011

Good that they mentioned Johnny and Lisa again. Thanks DickTracy.
off topic but may interest Ohio people:

http://mockforums.net/thread-5190.html

I don't know in the big scheme of things if this matters but, I've seen several posts that contradict each other regarding the weather the night/morning of the murders. Some have said there was lots of snow, some said the snow had melted, some have said it was freezing and some said it was warmer than usual. So, I went back and I watched the first video from the news that came out that morning and indeed there IS snow on the ground. Quite a few inches. I also know that there was a really big snow storm Feb 1st.

I guess the only reason I wanted to find out is because it would validate the fact that footprints should have been seen if the perps walked around the yard at all, if Tiffany walked around to look through windows and possible where the perps entered into the house/garage which, IMO I believe they came through the door from the garage that has been stated as a entrance commonly used. As far as how cold it was, that would maybe be useful because if it was freezing, do you think the perps would want to hide out and sit around outside not knowing for sure when Johnny/Lisa were coming home to jump them? IMO, I still think the perps were already in the house.
Dancingparty
(03-26-2011, 03:56 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: I don't know in the big scheme of things if this matters but, I've seen several posts that contradict each other regarding the weather the night/morning of the murders. Some have said there was lots of snow, some said the snow had melted, some have said it was freezing and some said it was warmer than usual. So, I went back and I watched the first video from the news that came out that morning and indeed there IS snow on the ground. Quite a few inches. I also know that there was a really big snow storm Feb 1st.

I guess the only reason I wanted to find out is because it would validate the fact that footprints should have been seen if the perps walked around the yard at all, if Tiffany walked around to look through windows and possible where the perps entered into the house/garage which, IMO I believe they came through the door from the garage that has been stated as a entrance commonly used. As far as how cold it was, that would maybe be useful because if it was freezing, do you think the perps would want to hide out and sit around outside not knowing for sure when Johnny/Lisa were coming home to jump them? IMO, I still think the perps were already in the house.

Good post! There was several inches of snow that night, bitter cold! but, the driveway and sidewalk to door I understand was all melted - I wondered if murderer parked over at that school or church behind the homes jumped a fence along a bit that way the vehicle was hidden, maybe but, maybe not! Very sneaky no footprints in the snow. I also believe they were waiting inside the home to catch them off guard. This is my opinion! Agree with you!
There was snow that night; that week the temperature was quite warm, and the snow was melting. That night it did snow; it was still snowing when the murder happened. Therefore, no footprints were left, because even if there were footprints, they would have been covered with fresh snow. Maybe they chose that day on purpose? Or maybe it was pure luck on their parts.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
First off let me just say that I grew up in Johnny's neighborhood. (south side toledo) I knew of him but did not know him personally. I also knew of lisa but did not know her personally. Let me say there are some things I know about him and her that I don't feel comfortable sharing with you but I will share other things.
Last year April 22 2010 I was in jail with TW boyfriend AG's ex girlfriend. She was there because of TW baby daddy getting shot and killed at her apartment. AG and his girlfriend at the time were dealing Heroin. I believe AG is still dealing heroin. I dont think this is too relevant but just wanted to add that here.
All of my friends are from south side so this is how I know all this...
After TW baby daddy got shot and AG got out of jail TW got with AG. My friend was also at a party when TW went to this party with a male....AG found out and was PISSED...came to the house party and started robbing everyone that was there at gun point and started shootin the gun at TW head...my point...AG is CRAZY.
Heard a rumor that johnny was selling his car to TW and she paid him 800 dollars for it and he went around and sold the car to someone else....Motive maybe? 800 dollars is a come up depending on who you are....I also know more but this is all RUMORS i have heard from the neighborhood...just wanted to put it out there.
(03-26-2011, 04:28 PM)falling_sky420 Wrote: First off let me just say that I grew up in Johnny's neighborhood. (south side toledo) I knew of him but did not know him personally. I also knew of lisa but did not know her personally.

(03-26-2011, 03:59 PM)falling_sky420 Wrote: Very interested in this case as I knew both of the individuals.

Which is it?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Did not know him personally but seen him around a few times here and there is that good enough?
(03-26-2011, 04:28 PM)falling_sky420 Wrote: Let me say there are some things I know about him and her that I don't feel comfortable sharing with you but I will share other things.

I understand your need to keep some things private but could you please refrain from telling the others that you know things but are not going to tell them? That's unfair to them, some may even feel teased...me for example. Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
but you DID state you knew him.

you do NOT have to answer this, but i can't help wondering why you were in jail.

what is your "inside information? that you heard a rumor about a car sale? we knew all the rest.

k
(03-26-2011, 03:56 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: As far as how cold it was, that would maybe be useful because if it was freezing, do you think the perps would want to hide out and sit around outside not knowing for sure when Johnny/Lisa were coming home to jump them?

The reason I remember how cold it was is because it was SO cold that I mentioned it on my FB & I normally am not so lame that all I have to talk about is the weather lol so I went back & found my status from Jan. 31st. Here it is:

Just got home from school & to say it's cold is an understatement. It's so cold it hurts. That pretty much sums it up. Grateful for a warm place to stay Smiley_emoticons_smile
January 31 at 7:49pm · Friends Only ·LikeUnlike

I highlighted the date/time stamp. It WAS so cold that night that it stung bare skin. That's my contribution Smiley_emoticons_smile
when you live in a small town like toledo everyone knows everyone. when it comes to south end. my best friends were friends with him ok...they tell me things...they said after it happened AG kind of disappeared for a while...suspitious to me...and according to my friends and other south siders they are convinced AG did it...
So do you know VD, BA, JB, CB, CJ, BC, MM, MY or XYZ?