Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-26-2011, 05:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you know, it's not like there aren't other cases to discuss here at Mock, during the looooooooong news hiatus.

there is a young innocent Ohio mom missing.

Yes - The story and pictures are in the Columbus Dispatch. Thanks glad you found that story.
(03-26-2011, 05:31 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 05:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you know, it's not like there aren't other cases to discuss here at Mock, during the looooooooong news hiatus.

there is a young innocent Ohio mom missing.

Yes - The story and pictures are in the Columbus Dispatch. Thanks glad you found that story.

here's the link again.

http://mockforums.net/thread-5190.html

(03-26-2011, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 05:23 PM)JsMom Wrote: no one knows the real u but admin. Smiley_emoticons_wink

No, I don't know the real "anyone" in Mock. I have no way of knowing who anyone is unless they tell me.

O hell OK! Im sorry i just assumed u and LC might know! Awink
(03-26-2011, 05:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: then WHY come here in an intro thread and announce you have "inside information" you wish to post?

Falling must have shared with you in a PM that they had insider info. The newbie introduction said "Would like to discuss what I know...thank you" The comment I read in regards to AG that falling posted was information that I had not previously heard.

(03-26-2011, 05:33 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 05:23 PM)JsMom Wrote: no one knows the real u but admin. Smiley_emoticons_wink

No, I don't know the real "anyone" in Mock. I have no way of knowing who anyone is unless they tell me.

sometimes they do tell me. or i know their real names. i NEVER give out that information. i've been doing a crime forum for 9+ years and value information from insiders, and respect their privacy.

weird, i did not post large size font.

(03-26-2011, 05:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 05:33 PM)JsMom Wrote:

sometimes they do tell me. or i know their real names. i NEVER give out that information. i've been doing a crime forum for 9+ years and value information from insiders, and respect their privacy.

YAH i understand that! I have NEVER heard u say someone real name! Smiley_emoticons_wink U and Duchess r the best! Fallin DONT BE SCURREDDD!
(03-26-2011, 05:34 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 05:25 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: then WHY come here in an intro thread and announce you have "inside information" you wish to post?

Falling must have shared with you in a PM that they had insider info. The newbie introduction said "Would like to discuss what I know...thank you" The comment I read in regards to AG that falling posted was information that I had not previously heard.

:agreed:
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
Im not sure about anyone else but I feel a lil pissy about Fallin bein scurred and TEASIN ME 106

Someone mentioned "people from outta state" not knowing about the suburb life, WELL I DO I was born and raised in Wayne Michigan! Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-26-2011, 05:34 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

here is her public post:

RE: New to the site

Hi I just wanted to talk about this case and share my inside information please and thanks have a rockin day.

my font has gone nuts, have to go fix it. back soon.

you didnt even let me finish before people started jumping at me.
(03-26-2011, 05:42 PM)falling_sky420 Wrote: you didnt even let me finish before people started jumping at me.

:B lets talk!!! no one knows u here
(03-26-2011, 05:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: Someone mentioned "people from outta state" not knowing about the suburb life, WELL I DO Smiley_emoticons_wink

THAT is the problem! Too many people from the suburbs, not enough people from the hood! We need the insight of people from the hood, particulary the hood where this cast of characters comes from!
(03-26-2011, 05:42 PM)falling_sky420 Wrote: you didnt even let me finish before people started jumping at me.

Try not to take it personally. Most of these people are desperate for information. They care about Johnny & Lisa and they very much want justice for them. They really need to read some new information. Tempers are flaring & they have begun to cannibalize each other.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-26-2011, 05:47 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 05:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: Someone mentioned "people from outta state" not knowing about the suburb life, WELL I DO Smiley_emoticons_wink

THAT is the problem! Too many people from the suburbs, not enough people from the hood! We need the insight of people from the hood, particulary the hood where this cast of characters comes from!

Yah u r right............Where the hood niggas at??? 115

That's what I'm saying. You hafta ease into these things. Right after the 1st post & it's " SPILL THE INSIDER INFO!!!!!" lmao
(03-26-2011, 05:48 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 05:47 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: THAT is the problem! Too many people from the suburbs, not enough people from the hood! We need the insight of people from the hood, particulary the hood where this cast of characters comes from!

Yah u r right............Where the hood niggas at??? 115

We have one.... or one closely affiliated. Let's not chase them off eh? Not directed specifically at you JsMom, but all people in general.
(03-26-2011, 05:49 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

That's what I'm saying. You hafta ease into these things. Right after the 1st post & it's " SPILL THE INSIDER INFO!!!!!" lmao
hey u know us....WE WANT JUSTICE or INFO sooooo bad! Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-26-2011, 05:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: here is her public post:

My apologies, I did not see this one. Must have been under some other newbs introduction. I made the mistake of going directly to Fallings introduction thread & reading post #1 Notworthy
Falling_sky 420 Just go ahead and say what you want to say on Mock.
Cheers