Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-26-2011, 07:50 PM)Adub Wrote: Besides, if she has inside information she needs to call crimestopper.

Cheers
(03-26-2011, 07:42 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 07:35 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 07:01 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: The more I hear about AP, the more vicious he sounds, and the most likely person to have done this because TW was involved. I also find it very interesting that he and MY list each other as "brother". A vicious thug and a little weed who legally killed in Iraq and got himself tattooed with a gun a couple days after the murder, hmmmmm...

Yes, onefortheroad interesting post but, I thought LE did not have a Motive for this awful crime - then what lesson did they want to teach Johnny? Not sure on the first paragraph. The quote here about AG or AP definately not my cup of tea - I'm not certain on him yet - yes I gather MPY his old title now MY he's a brother they must have the same mother - this MY though seems to be clean as a whistle - he served in our military and I think he's keen on his car. I think he's out of it. Heck if I know why they want Gun Tattoos.

He said, on his own FB page, that he liked getting to kill legally while in Iraq. The guy is a psycho.

Very observant SS yes he did he certainly did!
(03-26-2011, 07:42 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 07:35 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Yes, onefortheroad interesting post but, I thought LE did not have a Motive for this awful crime - then what lesson did they want to teach Johnny? Not sure on the first paragraph. The quote here about AG or AP definately not my cup of tea - I'm not certain on him yet - yes I gather MPY his old title now MY he's a brother they must have the same mother - this MY though seems to be clean as a whistle - he served in our military and I think he's keen on his car. I think he's out of it. Heck if I know why they want Gun Tattoos.

He said, on his own FB page, that he liked getting to kill legally while in Iraq. The guy is a psycho.

Exactly!

Also NightOwl, listing someone on FB as a "brother" doesn't necessarily mean it's a family member, it can also be a very close friendship. My BFF has me listed on her FB as a "sister" and we're not even the same race.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
I live in town and it we had alot of snow before the murders but Sunday/Monday were both very sunny and warmer. The snow was melting so if anyone who had to know about the snow you can always contact WTVG, WTOL or the frickin Weather Channel. I remember those days well!!!
(03-26-2011, 07:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 07:43 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I can see how falling sky has to be careful. We and the mods might not know who who she is, but the hoodrats reading here do.

and WHO exactly put herself out here with her claims of inside info? and practically IDed herself by saying who she was in jail with?

Oh, I'm not disputing that.

I think we need a Mock witness protection protection program so the locals can spill it and give this thread some meat.
(03-26-2011, 07:50 PM)WolfHouse Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 07:43 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I can see how falling sky has to be careful. We and the mods might not know who who she is, but the hoodrats reading here do.

AND........someone could be 'setting up' or pretending to be this
individual. I don't buy it for a moment. If the person is frightened,
why place themselves at a certain spot on a certain day and year?
I smell a fish.

SEDONDLY......The phrase 'the sky is falling' refers to the story by Aarne-Thompson-Uther type 20C, which includes international examples of folktales that make light of paranoia and mass hysteria.[1]

We had Unknown here giving info that made him/her easy to identify. I think these locals want to share what they know AND are taking a risk.
(03-26-2011, 07:50 PM)Adub Wrote: Besides, if she has inside information she needs to call crimestopper.

In falling sky's juicy post was some stuff new to us, though probably long known by LE.
(03-26-2011, 09:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 07:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

and WHO exactly put herself out here with her claims of inside info? and practically IDed herself by saying who she was in jail with?

Oh, I'm not disputing that.

I think we need a Mock witness protection protection program so the locals can spill it and give this thread some meat.

believe me, i have protected more than one person here. and will continue to do so. i just can't protect people from their own stupidity.

Yeah, I know you've been protective of the locals, LC. Basically, I don't see how any of them can say much without being identifiable to the hoodrat readers. You might do them a bigger favor by pointing them to the laws that allow them to protect themselves.
(03-26-2011, 07:40 PM)NightOwl Wrote: DickTracy, do you have a copy of the RIP where Maytee stated Johnny and Lisa were in a car accident with a drunk driver and she almost lost them both that night? I think it also said there that Lisa moved in right away when they first met. If you've got it DickTracy can you post it - appreciate that.

Post 13418 Page 959
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
*tap, tap, tap*

Is thing thing on?
(03-26-2011, 09:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote:

In falling sky's juicy post was some stuff new to us, though probably long known by LE.

Yeah, this thing is on and I don't believe that fsky gave us anything new worthy of merit. Nada, nothing. BFD, IMO.

~test~

(03-27-2011, 12:44 AM)Adub Wrote:

Yeah, this thing is on and I don't believe that fsky gave us anything new worthy of merit. Nada, nothing. BFD, IMO.

~test~

Besides casting aspersions on AG. And doing it tactfully and making me believe there was something to it. This coinsides with Maytee's being quiet on facebook. Same message different tact.
Zerosheres said in referring to Falling Out's incredible post: "Besides casting aspersions on AG. And doing it tactfully and making me believe there was something to it. This coinsides with Maytee's being quiet on facebook. Same message different tact".

What an interesting observation...sorry, but this ol' fart from the burbs in NC couldn't help but make a comment...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(03-27-2011, 01:29 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 12:44 AM)Adub Wrote:

~test~

Besides casting aspersions on AG. And doing it tactfully and making me believe there was something to it. This coinsides with Maytee's being quiet on facebook. Same message different tact.

You've got that right!! Glad your back!

Zerospheres says in referring to Falling Out's post "Besides casting aspersions on AG. And doing it tactfully and making me believe there was something to it. This coinsides with Maytee's being quiet on facebook. Same message different tact".

The more I think about it though...I don't think it could be Maytee...Falling Out mentioned there "were some things they knew about J & L but didn't feel comfortable repeating"...that has negative implications that a mom wouldn't have implied...

Different subject...I've read quite a few articles about TW's boyfriend that got shot and killed and it talked about an altercation at a party...never did any of them mention he was trying to rob someone...are we sure that is something someone didn't just make up?

Another different subject - LC and Dutchess...with as many folks that view these threads, why don't you all get some sponsors and make yourselves a fortune? May I ask how this thread is funded - surely you both don't just volunteer to manage this ...with all of the time and energy it takes, none of us would mind a logo here and there so you both would become bazillionaires!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(03-27-2011, 02:36 AM)pspence Wrote: Zerospheres says in referring to Falling Out's post "Besides casting aspersions on AG. And doing it tactfully and making me believe there was something to it. This coinsides with Maytee's being quiet on facebook. Same message different tact".

The more I think about it though...I don't think it could be Maytee...Falling Out mentioned there "were some things they knew about J & L but didn't feel comfortable repeating"...that has negative implications that a mom wouldn't have implied...

Different subject...I've read quite a few articles about TW's boyfriend that got shot and killed and it talked about an altercation at a party...never did any of them mention he was trying to rob someone...are we sure that is something someone didn't just make up?

Another different subject - LC and Dutchess...with as many folks that view these threads, why don't you all get some sponsors and make yourselves a fortune? May I ask how this thread is funded - surely you both don't just volunteer to manage this ...with all of the time and energy it takes, none of us would mind a logo here and there so you both would become bazillionaires!

one of the articles that i read did state that tiffanys ex that died did rob someone when he was killed later that night. I know the article was posted in this forum because i clicked the link and read the article then. I'll try to go back and find it.
Heartbreaker, you are a sweetheart to do that....
pspence, Well for an old fart LOL that was a darn good post. Many good points and many good questions. Cheers! & hope the NC weather is warmer than NW Ohio it's very cold out.
http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2010/12...-shot.html

Early in the night that Jonathan Jackson fatally shot a man, Jackson was a beating and robbery victim.

But although he didn't start the series of events, he finished it, Lucas County Common Pleas Judge Gene Zmuda said Wednesday.

Jackson, 18, of 2142 Dana St. was sentenced to six years in prison Wednesday for the shooting death of Donald Corrigan. He pleaded no contest Nov. 5 to involuntary manslaughter with a gun specification.

"This is not something you started, but you finished it, and you finished it by finding a gun," Judge Zmuda said. "… The mistake wasn't being there, the mistake was taking the law into your own hands."

Jackson was at a party at an Arlington Avenue apartment building about 2 a.m. April 21 when several men, including the victim, came in and robbed them, authorities said. During the incident, Jackson was beaten and his property was stolen.

The 20-year-old victim was among those who initiated the robbery. Everyone left the building, but Jackson returned with a gun. Authorities said it is not clear who initiated the gunfire.

Corrigan was about a block from the building when he was shot in the chest. He died shortly thereafter. Another man was shot in the foot.

Jackson told Judge Zmuda he accepted responsibility for his actions, but at the time of the incident, he was "scared for my life."

"I know what I did was wrong," he said. "… I was just scared when everything happened. It was a bad situation."

The judge acknowledged it was a bad situation but said Jackson should have called police instead of taking the law into his own hands. He said Jackson was in court Wednesday because his actions were not self-defense.

Judge Zmuda said he was giving Jackson the minimum sentence because of the circumstances of the incident, his lack of a felony record, and because of a letter from the victim's aunt. The judge said the letter informed him of some of the bad decisions made by Corrigan that led him to initiate a robbery that night.

"Bad things happen when guns are in play, and you put that gun in play," Judge Zmuda said. "…You will have to deal with on a daily basis that you shot and killed someone."

Members of the victim's family were in court but declined to make a statement to the judge..