Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-28-2011, 01:13 AM)mamabear Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 12:31 AM)sharit Wrote: Insanerefuse to click till i get to 900 somthin page so i post to read recent posts. wish the page started at 900 instead of pg 1 to 10, cause i have to click too long to get to the last page so i have to post to get there. any way to change that lady cop.

If you look at the address bar, it says page ...; simply highlight what page you are on and input what page you want to go to. It's the easiest and fastest way. or, you can always go to the Board Home and Lady Cop Cell Block. Then click on the latest post for this thread.

Oh, good idea! never thought of that.
(03-27-2011, 11:46 AM)Adub Wrote: The night that TW joined Mock, TW was also having a fb conversation with a fb "friend" named AA. It was not a nice conversation. I believe that it was posted here the next day. If you go to this "friends" fb page she posts in ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. So maybe she is AGs ex.....

I don't think that AA is AGs ex. I was looking through her statuses & she talks about her baby daddy who she says she was with for 7 years. They have 3 kids together & split up last May but still "hook up" to this day. His initials are R.S.
(03-28-2011, 01:41 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 03:56 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Here's AP the Psycho's instruction manual:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power

SS I think most of the Prisons have libraries and thats probably where he found it - what do you think?

I'd say that the people that run prisons are just as stupid as the inmates and it probably was in their library. Morons.
(03-28-2011, 01:37 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: What I took from Maytee was that TW was with Z at a NYE party, TW was drinking, taking percs & playing beer pong. Z was her partner. IMO I think Maytee is telling AG that TW cheats on him with Z & that's why she made reference to the party. I believe Maytee is saying that AG beat up TW, threatened Z, who then ran away & AG robbed 3 girls at gun point who were at the party after he found them (TW & Z) at the party together & became angry. That's just my interpretation.

Edit to add: I was also very grateful for fallings contribution.

Okay, thanks, that sounds right. I'm not good with deciphering some of the texts.

This all fits perfectly with everything else we know about his character. Personally, I don't think he'll live long. If the state doesn't kill him some gangster will.
Personally, I don't think he'll live long. If the state doesn't kill him some gangster will.
[/quote]

and i agree with you.
(03-28-2011, 01:47 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 01:41 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 03:56 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Here's AP the Psycho's instruction manual:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power

SS I think most of the Prisons have libraries and thats probably where he found it - what do you think?

I'd say that the people that run prisons are just as stupid as the inmates and it probably was in their library. Morons.

(03-28-2011, 01:42 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 01:13 AM)mamabear Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 12:31 AM)sharit Wrote: Insanerefuse to click till i get to 900 somthin page so i post to read recent posts. wish the page started at 900 instead of pg 1 to 10, cause i have to click too long to get to the last page so i have to post to get there. any way to change that lady cop.

If you look at the address bar, it says page ...; simply highlight what page you are on and input what page you want to go to. It's the easiest and fastest way. or, you can always go to the Board Home and Lady Cop Cell Block. Then click on the latest post for this thread.

Oh, good idea! never thought of that.

That certainly makes things alot easier. Wish i knew that 900 pages ago ha.
#
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Rest in heavenly peace in paradise my sweet angels johnny n lisa love you with all my heart n miss you so much n i promise you both justice prevails and NOONE got away!!!
45 minutes ago via iPhone · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)
#
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Hey you evil demon hoodrats you talk about making someone famous by having your hoodrat whore set them up to be robbed n murdered well im going to enjoy watching all you hoodrats on tv for fifteen minutes with a one way ticket to deathrow n rot in hell... Please do society a favor and kill yourselves or get killed!!! I promise god, law enforcement n streets will make sure you all pay n die noone gets away!!!
47 minutes ago via iPhone · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Holy moley, I just read that exchange between AP and Maytee. Just WOW.

OMG, these murders are so terrible and have caused so much pain. I wish the damn cops would arrest the killers.

Maytee uses FB as an emotional outlet. Thank GOD she has that or I think she'd meltdown from the misery she's in. I can't help but wonder about her husband, and Lisa's parents and sister. I don't know how anyone copes with something like this :(
So, how did it come to pass that AP is locked up right now? Jail or prison?
(03-28-2011, 03:09 AM)shitstorm Wrote: So, how did it come to pass that AP is locked up right now? Jail or prison?

SS, I think thats an error AP is not locked up - BC is - I'm sure Freshbait can verify along with me AP/AG is not locked up P is his middle name and he was just talking to MY not long ago on facebook MY is his brother that was in the Military. AG was telling little bro MY he loved him - little bro said "your looking to get beat up" - something along those lines - brotherly love I guess down in the hood LOL!
(03-28-2011, 03:09 AM)shitstorm Wrote: So, how did it come to pass that AP is locked up right now? Jail or prison?

When did he get locked up? He was online last night or the night befor. Unless someone logging on under him...

Sorry. I read some posts that made me think he was locked up. I thought someone said that (???). I also can't find his or TW's FB pages anymore.
(03-27-2011, 03:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote: With any luck, one the other hoodrats will kill him and do society a favor.

hah You people don't even know if he's any worse than the kids that got murdered for fucks sake. If I spent the kind of time online as some of you do I'm sure I could come up with enough info to show Johnny & Lisa in a negative light too. These kids weren't angels but because they were killed in such a vicious fashion everyone is making them out to be. Given they probably knew their killers would imply they were part of the very same element.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There will be an arrest made today for the murders
(03-28-2011, 06:21 AM)toledoarea Wrote: There will be an arrest made today for the murders

Do you know something that no one outside of LE does? I really hope that's true.

LC, get ready. hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-28-2011, 06:21 AM)toledoarea Wrote: There will be an arrest made today for the murders

I'd love this to be true, but I'm afraid it might be rumor or wishful thinking.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(03-28-2011, 05:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 03:02 PM)shitstorm Wrote: With any luck, one the other hoodrats will kill him and do society a favor.

hah You people don't even know if he's any worse than the kids that got murdered for fucks sake. If I spent the kind of time online as some of you do I'm sure I could come up with enough info to show Johnny & Lisa in a negative light too. These kids weren't angels but because they were killed in such a vicious fashion everyone is making them out to be. Given they probably knew their killers would imply they were part of the very same element.

None of us KNOW for sure what happened that night except the killers, who have likely read here as well, however for discussion sake if we assume that AG/TW were somehow involved I think it is safe to say that they are "worse" than the victims. You're right, JC and LS probably weren't angels, but we DO know that they did not break into someone's home, trash the house and brutally murder two people in a particularly vicious fashion. It is likely that both victims dabbled in drugs (what teenagers don't) but I haven't seen any posts showing either of them bragging about making money robbing people, hiding in the bushes to put a "hot one" in you or threatening to slit people's throats.

LS at least graduated high school and had a job - showing that she was making some effort to contribute to society and earn her way - unlike TW, who continues to have children that she either can't or won't support. I am disgusted by this whole segment of society that thinks the people that "snitch" on the criminals are worse than the criminals who want to steal what hard-working people have earned. The ones who fill up our jails and tax our system continuining to have children the rest of us have to support. Quite frankly, if some plague wiped them all out, I doubt I'd shed a tear - but I wouldn't duct tape their hands and put a plastic bag over their heads. Thats a harsh fate and the horror of someone coming in to a nice suburban home and doing that to 2 young kids, regardless of their merits or lack thereof, is chilling and sadly fascinating - hence the almost 1,000 pages of discussion.
(03-28-2011, 07:12 AM)Nina Wrote: You're right, JC and LS probably weren't angels, but we DO know that they did not break into someone's home, trash the house and brutally murder two people in a particularly vicious fashion. It is likely that both victims dabbled in drugs (what teenagers don't) but I haven't seen any posts showing either of them bragging about making money robbing people, hiding in the bushes to put a "hot one" in you or threatening to slit people's throats.

I didn't qoute everything you said for the sake of saving space but +1 Nina for your whole post. I totally agree Cheers
(03-28-2011, 06:57 AM)onefortheroad Wrote:

I'd love this to be true, but I'm afraid it might be rumor or wishful thinking.

I so agree with you "onefortheroad"