Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-29-2011, 05:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It is no longer MPY - it is now MTY and the T is self explanatory! MTY has a new tattoo on his facebook page - I declare I see on his left arm Proverbs 3:26 - this makes my day - this truly makes my day!
This fellow is clean as a whistle - I've thought that since day one!

what do you mean by this?
Proverbs 3:26...what?
i have read alot of post ass.....lol ...but i didnt recall seeing that in there...so-r-r-y if it would be asking to much of you to asnswer my ? gees...DOESNT ANY ONE HAVE ANY KINDA OF HEART ANY MORE OR DO YOU NOT KNOW THE ANSWER AND ARE JUST SAYING THAT IN HOPES SOMEONE WILL ANSWER IT FOR YOU TO!!!!!J/K....LMAO...have some respect maybe there are new people here who probably are afraid to ask now for fear you will bite there heads off to...ummmm....just my opimion...no offense!!!!!
[/font]
Quote:DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE PUBLIC EYE...AND WE WOULDNT TALK ABOUT YOU!!!!
(03-29-2011, 09:45 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: i have read alot of post ass.....lol ...but i didnt recall seeing that in there...so-r-r-y if it would be asking to much of you to asnswer my ? gees...DOESNT ANY ONE HAVE ANY KINDA OF HEART ANY MORE OR DO YOU NOT KNOW THE ANSWER AND ARE JUST SAYING THAT IN HOPES SOMEONE WILL ANSWER IT FOR YOU TO!!!!!J/K....LMAO...have some respect maybe there are new people here who probably are afraid to ask now for fear you will bite there heads off to...ummmm....just my opimion...no offense!!!!!

Recall seeing what??? U have to explain urself when u post. Answer what question?
(03-29-2011, 09:45 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: i have read alot of post ass.....lol ...but i didnt recall seeing that in there...so-r-r-y if it would be asking to much of you to asnswer my ? gees...DOESNT ANY ONE HAVE ANY KINDA OF HEART ANY MORE OR DO YOU NOT KNOW THE ANSWER AND ARE JUST SAYING THAT IN HOPES SOMEONE WILL ANSWER IT FOR YOU TO!!!!!J/K....LMAO...have some respect maybe there are new people here who probably are afraid to ask now for fear you will bite there heads off to...ummmm....just my opimion...no offense!!!!!

right. what are you talking about?
who are you talking to?
what's your question?
off-topic, in another Ohio case, Summer Inman's body may have been found.

http://mockforums.net/post-150727.html#pid150727

(03-29-2011, 11:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: off-topic, in another Ohio case, Summer Inman's body may have been found.

:( terrible
(03-29-2011, 09:42 PM)fabulous Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 05:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It is no longer MPY - it is now MTY and the T is self explanatory! MTY has a new tattoo on his facebook page - I declare I see on his left arm Proverbs 3:26 - this makes my day - this truly makes my day!
This fellow is clean as a whistle - I've thought that since day one!

what do you mean by this?
Proverbs 3:26...what?

fabulous, this fellow's middle nick name was changed - can you just go look at Facebook? Then he got Proverbs 3:26 from the Bible - Proverbs verse, that verse tattooed down his left arm. Hope this helps you!
Maytee feels something is coming down:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Through you i feel how they betrayed you n set you up but just know god has a plan and his plan is a one way ticket to deathrow n hell for all involved and trust me its closing in on all of them they are done remember my promise to you n lisa n i love what i heard today!!!!!!!!!!!! Rest in heaven babiboi we got this i promise
5 minutes ago via iPhone

(03-29-2011, 11:58 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 05:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It is no longer MPY - it is now MTY

fabulous, this fellow's middle nick name was changed - can you just go look at Facebook?

Im not sure if you can or not night owl. Awink
(03-30-2011, 12:23 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee feels something is coming down:

Through you i feel how they betrayed you n set you up but just know god has a plan and his plan is a one way ticket to deathrow n hell for all involved and trust me its closing in on all of them they are done remember my promise to you n lisa n i love what i heard today!!!!!!!!!!!! Rest in heaven babiboi we got this i promise
5 minutes ago via iPhone

Duchess would say "more head fucking" 113 I hope its something we will know soon!
I

This is not someone posting seriously..... no-freakin-way. Some one is messing with us. NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!! Lol.
(03-30-2011, 12:23 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee feels something is coming down:

5 minutes ago via iPhone

I do feel a change. A lot of individuals interacting on fb that have stayed more or less quiet. I pray that the truth does not destroy them. Sounding kind of ominous. Betrayal is very hard to wrap one's mind around.
(03-30-2011, 12:31 AM)Nina Wrote: I
(03-29-2011, 09:45 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: i have read alot of post ass.....l

This is not someone posting seriously..... no-freakin-way. Some one is messing with us. NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!! Lol.

113 right, how can we be offended if we cant even read or make out what was wrote? What dang language is that right there? hummm

not directed at u Nina!
(03-30-2011, 12:24 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 11:58 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 05:22 PM)NightOwl Wrote: It is no longer MPY - it is now MTY

fabulous, this fellow's middle nick name was changed - can you just go look at Facebook?

Im not sure if you can or not night owl. Awink

JsMom try via AG maybe! I did O.K.
(03-29-2011, 09:45 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: ...have some respect maybe there are new people here who probably are afraid to ask now for fear you will bite there heads off to...ummmm....just my opimion...no offense!!!!!

On no she's serious...check out the Newbie forum, it's hysterical.
(03-28-2011, 11:58 AM)sharit Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 01:23 AM)BellaMia Wrote: I guess I should add the mother had been oer weight and had the lapband done and lost weight pretty fast. So they think that her body couldnt handle the amount of drugs and medications she was used to once she lost the weight not exactly the standard over dose i guess Smiley_emoticons_slash

thanks for your reply bellamia.

Anytime =) If it is something I do know I try to share. What little it might be haha
Nightowl, go ahead and put in what the T stands for. hah

Nina - ALWAYSBITCHIN she's a newbie and not familiar with everything - she's worried about asking! LOL
Here is the T - Tattedlikabikerboy - that's his new middle nickname.
(03-30-2011, 12:46 AM)NightOwl Wrote: JsMom try via AG maybe! I did O.K.

I am still able to fine him by typing in his original name. (MPY) but it comes up with the new name it's funny how it stll recognizes the old name.