Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Actually it does matter if they were sitting up or lying down. It might not matter to you but to LE every datail matters. For example it they were put in certain position the perp could be trying to make a statement. Why were Lisas pants around her neck and not Johnnys? What is key that Lisa was sitting on? Things like that all add up.
(03-31-2011, 04:45 PM)NightOwl Wrote: JsMom, Now that we have learned they took the Billboards down,now what? Some asked anyone guess when an arrest might come? You said April Fools Day - well lets hope & pray your right! Its been 2 months and all we have heard LE has no motive but, they could have a reason for saying that also. By the way your Mother of an Angel is so sweet.

Where have you heard LE has no motive? Are you assuming that or did you get to read some case files? Is that an asumption you have? Where are you getting this info or are you getting this conclusion because there has been no statements from LE?
(03-31-2011, 06:47 PM)concerned Wrote: The billboards might have been the company offering for LE to use them. They are owned by a local family and have children and grandchildred of their own. I cant see them charging them. I could see them donating "Air Time".

O ok see I hadnt heard a local owned the billboards. I was just assuming whomever owned them (business or whatever) might of been paid to use them. Thanks for clearing that up. I think its sad tho that they were only up a month but I guess it is only to get word out. Im really hoping it means theres good news we dont know yet!
Her is what I have to say about this case.... One person can commit a horrific crime like this and possibly get away with it. Look how long it took to catch Ted Bundy, the Green River killer, John Gacy. Granted we probably dont have a serial killer on the loose but I think there was more than one person and when there is more than one person involved one tends to be the leader, the stronger personality and the other the follower. Alot harder to keep a secret when there is more than one person involved. Especially of this nature.
Wow I feel like I am talking to myself....
About the billboards: Just throwing this out here, I went back & found the very 1st mention of these billboards to see exactly how long they've been up. The very 1st mention was by fabulous, pg 660 post # 9240 on 03-02-2011. She stated that this was the 1st time she had seen the billboard & she saw it twice that day. Maytee posted a photo of the billboard on her RIP page on March 5th.

Maybe they were only rented for one month & today would have been the 30th day that they were up. I was hoping they were taken down because they had all the information they needed. BOO!!!
Concerned, Check out the last press release from LE. They mentioned no motive. Thanks.
(03-31-2011, 07:15 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Concerned, Check out the last press release from LE. They mentioned no motive. Thanks.

Thank you for reminding of the press release they had weeks ago. Trust me they have a motive. Crime scenes "talk" to the detectives by what they see. By the time they were done with that crime scene they knew exactly what happeded where in the house and it what order. The blood spatter the pools of blood all tell a story..... LE is keeping a tight lid on this. IMO. I wonder what LC opinion is about them having a motive or not. She is LE.
I wonder if we are all looking in the wrong direction at the people we have metioned in this forum? Do we all have tunnel vision and cant look outside the lines for another angle? Something for me to think about......Sometime the obvious isnt the obvious at all....
an aside about motive in general:
motive is never needed as an element to prove in a trial. juries like to know motive, but it is not a legal requirement.

i guess you could say there is always a "motive". or rationale for what happens. it just may not make sense to the rest of us.

I don't understand why LE has not released anything thing to the press, and if all of what Maytee is saying on Fb about "glad to hear the news she heard" or something to that nature, then I think that is almost like giving these people a head start to run, IMO.... Honsetly, Im tired of seeing people coming on mock and others such as maytee posting on facebook giving misleading information on someone being caught or arrested. It's very annoying... just saying... Also, I find it hard to believe that LE would say they have a motive, if they truely did.. I would think they would keep that a secret until someone is arrested..
Concerned - Your throwing out good posts! I like! Maybe LE just put out they had no motive to throw the culprit/s off in the last press release - yes you are right one angry, violent monster could have done this crime - nothing should be overlooked I say and I agree with you I do have faith in LE. Hope and Pray any time now an arrest will be made.
Oops
I also am not 100% confident that TW and AG had anything to do with it. Yes, they are hoodrats and "ghetto trash" but that doesn't mean they had something to do with it.. I know that people like them like I said before are taught a young age that cops are the enemies and don't let them know anything but, part of me still looks at it as why would they (tw and ag) get on FB and other social networks and state that they had nothing to do with this. Either 1 of 2 things, they are either really dumb and think that line will work and take the light off of them or 2 they really didn't have anything to do with it.. I know if I did a crime like that I wouldn't be on facebook bashing the mother of the victim, I would stay in the clear, but like I said they could be really stupid too...IMO
pplcrazy, Post 14234. I agree with you well said!
My computer just FOOLED me sorry LOL.
(03-31-2011, 07:29 PM)concerned Wrote: I wonder if we are all looking in the wrong direction at the people we have metioned in this forum? Do we all have tunnel vision and cant look outside the lines for another angle? Something for me to think about......Sometime the obvious isnt the obvious at all....

Perhaps some of the suspects are minors hence LE being tight-lipped about the case...I honestly feel like the answer lies in the first 50 pages of this thread but requires some additional digging around to put it all together. Just my personal opinion.
are y'all aware of the comments section of this article? the posters there seem to love to trash talk Mock. Kind of funny.. they make fun of our posts and how we dissect things... um what's worse.. us dissecting everything about the crime, or them dissecting our posts dissecting the crime? hah

btw they love the mods... Sarcasm01

True Crime Report
(03-31-2011, 07:34 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Concerned - Your throwing out good posts! I like! Maybe LE just put out they had no motive to throw the culprit/s off in the last press release - yes you are right one angry, violent monster could have done this crime - nothing should be overlooked I say and I agree with you I do have faith in LE. Hope and Pray any time now an arrest will be made.

Thanks Nightowl but what I was trying to say (but didnt) is I think there is no way one person did this. More than one. Why I said that about one person could get away with a crime easier is because I think there is more than one. In any group of friends there is always the "leader" or the stronger personality. To me it is human nature. It takes one person to come up with an idea then pitch it to the rest whether it is where friends are going to dinner or " Hey let's go do this crime" ya know what I mean. I
AG's FB post today: plese oh please gimme the chance n i promise i wont disappoint anyone who bleeds jus like me n thatz on my life