Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-06-2011, 03:20 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: How nice of Johnny to share all this info with the mom he requested
(from the court) not to live with.

It wasn't JC that requested a change of address with the probation office. JC still lived at home according to court documents. It was one of the other individuals arrested with JC.

For the most part, we have believed the story that Tiff was
talking to Johnny and blah blah blah at 11PM.

Have we considered that she may have talked to him, yes,
but that she really did not call Sherita until she knew the
coast was clear? The story of her car being there and her
'checking' could be a cover up story.
(04-06-2011, 03:20 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: I live near two universities, so I took a walk and played interviewer
while standing on the steps where the kids were having their cigarette
break. In a group of 10 - all 19 to 21, I asked, 'How many of your
parents know what prescription drugs you take, legitimately, prescribed
by your doctor." They laughed until they had tears in their eyes.
Only ONE would tell their 'mom' anything about their medical care.
How nice of Johnny to share all this info with the mom he requested
(from the court) not to live with. (Or did the court request he find a
different place to live?) I am not trying to diss Maytee, but just find
it very odd that a 21 year old would share this with his mom.

WolfHouse, You are such a wonderful fuddy duddy - I love it! everything from mending bad grammer to interviewer - good job! "Hey Mom, I'm doing HillBilly Heroin to-night!" no way. Thanks WolfHouse.

(04-06-2011, 02:54 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: A few hours before meaning more than 2. So LS must have taken the percocet/oxy & vicoden while still at work? & JC had taken his pills before he picked her up, possibly while at VDs house?

I disagree, all articles state time of death between 11PM and 3AM. They could very well have taken them as soon as they got home.
Does it really matter if there were drugs in their systems? What does that have to do with them dying--they did not die from an overdose--so why keep discussing this?
hope I am doing this right! sgodrey, I think in a murder investigation,
everything is relevant, every tiny detail
(04-06-2011, 04:46 PM)sgodfrey Wrote: Does it really matter if there were drugs in their systems? What does that have to do with them dying--they did not die from an overdose--so why keep discussing this?

You are joking, right?
(04-06-2011, 04:46 PM)sgodfrey Wrote: Does it really matter if there were drugs in their systems? What does that have to do with them dying--they did not die from an overdose--so why keep discussing this?

You must be lost, this is the thread about Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub.
I think JC and LS just used those drugs the same way you or I might come home from work and have a drink to seperate the work part of the day and initiate the recreational part. I am convinced it was habit and a long standing one they both enjoyed. Where they got those drugs and how they possibly bartered them to others may have some relationship to their deaths. I think they were in deeper than they knew and the dangers were realized very suddenly. One of the first to put 2 and 2 together was Maytee and she expressed it in those 911 calls.
(04-06-2011, 05:24 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: hope I am doing this right! sgodrey, I think in a murder investigation,
everything is relevant, every tiny detail

Agree 100% with blueberryhill! Your post looks good to me!

sgodfrey, some senior citizens are under attack because a doctor has prescribed those drugs mentioned some even killed! That's how EVIL this situation is maybe, someone out there thought Johnny and Lisa had them since they used them! This is only my opinion. Did you know Johnny or Lisa? Thanks!
(04-06-2011, 04:26 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 02:54 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: A few hours before meaning more than 2. So LS must have taken the percocet/oxy & vicoden while still at work? & JC had taken his pills before he picked her up, possibly while at VDs house?

I disagree, all articles state time of death between 11PM and 3AM. They could very well have taken them as soon as they got home.

I said this because Mr Verbosky, Lisas uncle stated that she still had on her uniform (or was partialy in her uniform) & that she was in the habit of immediatly showering after work. If Johnny & Lisa immediatly took these pills when they got home, which I believe was around 11pm, that would mean according to the coroner( the pills were taken a FEW hours before death), that they would have been killed around 2 am. The police were called out to the home at 1:20 am if I'm not mistaken. Also, when John Sr kicked in the door just before 4 am, he said that upon removing the bags, that Johnny & Lisa were already cold. If they were killed at 2am would they be cold & kind of stiff by 4am?

On the other hand, if they were killed shortly after returning home, sometime around 11pm & the cornor states that the pills were taken a FEW hours before death, that would mean that Lisa & Johnny would have taken the pills sometime around 8pm. IMO
(04-06-2011, 05:43 PM)NightOwl Wrote: some senior citizens are under attack because a doctor has prescribed those drugs mentioned some even killed! That's how EVIL this situation is maybe, someone out there thought Johnny and Lisa had them since they used them! This is only my opinion.

'NightOwl'...could you clarify what you are saying here? .... JC and LS attracted the perps because since they used drugs then they must have had a big stash worth stealing?....and whats the part about senior citizens?
(04-06-2011, 05:41 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I think JC and LS just used those drugs the same way you or I might come home from work and have a drink to seperate the work part of the day and initiate the recreational part. I am convinced it was habit and a long standing one they both enjoyed. Where they got those drugs and how they possibly bartered them to others may have some relationship to their deaths. I think they were in deeper than they knew and the dangers were realized very suddenly. One of the first to put 2 and 2 together was Maytee and she expressed it in those 911 calls.

Bloody well could be! Well said! I dig the cats!

(04-06-2011, 05:48 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: On the other hand, if they were killed shortly after returning home, sometime around 11pm & the cornor states that the pills were taken a FEW hours before death, that would mean that Lisa & Johnny would have taken the pills sometime around 8pm. IMO

We have never established a time that LS got out of work. Its possible JC picked her up at 10pm and in the car on the way home they popped the pills.
(04-06-2011, 05:53 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 05:48 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: On the other hand, if they were killed shortly after returning home, sometime around 11pm & the cornor states that the pills were taken a FEW hours before death, that would mean that Lisa & Johnny would have taken the pills sometime around 8pm. IMO

We have never established a time that LS got out of work. Its possible JC picked her up at 10pm and in the car on the way home they popped the pills.

OK fine then they were killed around 1am. Police were called out to the house at 1:20am. That's cutting it awfully close

Did you call the police on Maytee when you witnessed her selling & giving kids drugs? Just wondering.... if not then you're no better IMO

About the blade article: I think Maytee is in denial or she's attempting to protect her sons reputation or both. I don't think anyone crushed up pills & slipped them into their drinks.

As far as where they got the pills, wouldn't LE be able to contact JCs PCP to find out if he infact had a Rx for any pain pills?

[/quote]

Did I call the police on her? Wow you are humorous and glib to her involvement in drugs. The short answer is Yes, several times. I believe that probably every neighbor on her block has wore out their 9-11 buttons on their phone trying to stop the constant drug trafficking on the street. It was nothing out of the ordinary to see Toledo Police in front of her house several times a week. Toledo has too other crime to focus on the sit in front of her home waiting to catch someone in the act of dealing. Maytee put up a wall around Johnny and blocked all of the positive people in Johnny's life who wanted to see this kid succeed in life....and replaced it all with negative crap. Freshbait78- If your feelings are hurt because your intuitions about Johnny's mom are way out in left field, Well then wipe off the tears and re-study the facts. Also Freshbait78, I could care less of your opinion...I am not going to go back and forth with you about what you feel or think. I am here looking for justice for Lisa and Johnny.
(04-06-2011, 04:12 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: For the most part, we have believed the story that Tiff was
talking to Johnny and blah blah blah at 11PM.

Have we considered that she may have talked to him, yes,
but that she really did not call Sherita until she knew the
coast was clear? The story of her car being there and her
'checking' could be a cover up story.

This was discussed previously and I absolutely believe it's true.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde
(04-06-2011, 05:50 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: 'NightOwl'...could you clarify what you are saying here? .... JC and LS attracted the perps because since they used drugs then they must have had a big stash worth stealing?....and whats the part about senior citizens?

Awhile back in the Toledo Blade - A nephew got in an argument with his elderly Uncle who was in a wheelchair - nephew wanted his Oxycodone which was locked up - Uncle refused so nephew pushes Uncle down the basement stairs in wheelchair. Killed the old soul for pills. Not too long ago another elderly citizen was pushed around in a shopping plaza, the fiend grabbed his pharmacy bag. Thanks Zero!
(04-06-2011, 06:00 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 05:53 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: We have never established a time that LS got out of work. Its possible JC picked her up at 10pm and in the car on the way home they popped the pills.

OK fine then they were killed around 1am. Police were called out to the house at 1:20am. That's cutting it awfully close

'Freshbait78....I agree with you that the time line is strange. Considering that TW claims to have heard the altercation at around 11-11:30 it would mean the perps hung around for about 2 hours. It dosen't add up, I don't buy it. It was stated earlier that the perps may have been in the house the first time the cops were there (1:20am) and the TV and lights were on that later were off upon the second police check. Thats even harder to believe. Why would anyone stick around that long? If so could it explain a level of comfort (familiarity) that would mean the perps were close friends?

Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars! Are you for real!? We will be discussing drugs and their side effects, negative consequences, personal experiences, experiences of our Aunt's neighbor's hairdresser, efficacy, therapeutic ranges, whether they can be crushed or not, route of administration, onset of action, peak and duration for the next 10 or 15 pages or until new facts present themselves. Just to let you knowSmiley_emoticons_bussi