Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-07-2011, 09:43 AM)sharit Wrote: here where i live it costs 1,000 just to walk through the door at the emergency room.

I live in Toledo & there have been years where I didn't have insurance & had to go to the ER for treatment. They send you to billing afterward & have you fill out a form that knocks your payment way down based on your income. Also whoever said that Drs will write you Rxs for just about anything is correct. I've had a ER Dr write me a Rx for vicoden when I had poison ivy. I also had a friend who was on medicaid & had Rxs for percocets, vicoden, xanax & whatever that med is they give people for adhd. She kept asking the Dr to up her doses & they kept doing it. All of her visits & Rxs were free & she sold all of the adhd med, Rx drugs are not hard to get in the Drs office, ER or streets. In my experience.
(04-06-2011, 06:18 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: For good cause shown and upon the recommendation of the
Lucas County Adult Probation Department (J. Miller), the
conditions of JOHN CLARK's Community Control granted on
June 15, 2009, are amended as follows:

The defendant's obligation to pay restitution as to victim
M. Swan, is stayed. See attached document.

The defendant's obligation to pay restitution as to victim
P. Soto, ha been fulfilled. See attached document.

The defendant's obligation to pay the City of Toledo
restitution in the amount of $1,147.15 continues as a
requirement of Community Control. See attached document/

All other conditions of Community Control remain in full
force and effect.

For good cause and upon the recommendation of the
supervising Probation Officer (N. DeLeon) the conditions
of the defendant Dsc's (EDITED BY LC!) Community Control
granted on January 7, 2009, are amended as follows: (see
attached)

1. The condition to maintain residence with his mother is
vacated. Defendant granted permission to maintain
residence with his girlfriend in Wood County, Bowling
Green, Ohio.
THIS IS REGARDING DSC (EDITED BY LC!)
2. Although residence will be in Wood County, Ohio,
defendant is to remain under the supervision of the LCAPD,
and his responsibilities with LCAPD remain unchanged.

All other conditions of Community Control remain in full
force and effect.

I wanted to point out that what you are pointing out, living with the girlfriend, is under DSC's (EDITED BY LC!) information. Not JC's! I read through the posts after you posted this to be sure no one already commented.

I really don't even know what it matters, but I wanted to point it out.
I apologize LC for the name. His name shows in the quote and it's public record so I thought it was ok! Many apologies!
Wolf already knows.
anyone know his post number for that quote? thanks in advance.

nevermind, i got it and edited it. i guess i have to go edit all the public records in the links thread. when i find time.

WOLFHOUSE , YOU KNOW BETTER ALSO!

ok...I can barely follow all the posts about time line and who stayed here and there... where was this hour, that hour accounted for, blah blah blah. Everytime I *think* I get it down... I don't!

so in regards to the timeline... I'm going to believe my source,who is LE, on this...which I think I've already posted at one time, but when the police arrived at the scene the first time there were lights on and a tv... nothing looked amiss. when the police arrived at the home a second time the tv was off...or at least LE couldn't hear it and the lights were mostly off, but the house did look different from the first call ...still nothing looked amiss, which is why they- THE POLICE- didn't kick in the door.
so the Clarke's couldn't have been at the longacre home for the entire time between all these calls, police coming and going, etc.
I do believe that the perps were in the house when the police arrived the first time, and from what I'm hearing, the police believe that too. so does that mean that the perps were familiar with the vics, or does that mean that the perps were fairly confident that they would be "safe" in the house even with LE knocking on the door?

nothing makes sense! the more I read, the more I get confused too! arrrrghhhh.....

I know it was recently stated, and it doesn't sit well with me etiher. Why in the hell would LS and JC be hanging out with TW if there was so much bad blood between JC and TW's boyfriend. That is a huge piece of the puzzle that doesn't make sense. it's completley against the street code, as someone quoted. And we've pretty much established, that most of these players we keep discussing and rediscussing certainly live by the street code.
rage and grief i can only imagine.

Maytee in Justice page:

#
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Did you all really ever think you were going to get away with double murder??? Your really stupid if you ever thought you comitted perfect crime...aaaahhh your days on earth are short hoodrats spineless snakes cnt wait to spit on your graves
11 hours ago via iPhone ·

#
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
God knows who you all are and he has made sure law enforcement and family know who you all are too KARMA catches you and makes you pay for what you did to johnny n lisa GOD mades sure of it. May you all rot in eternal hell evil demons!!!!!
12 hours ago via iPhone ·

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa And when your all dead you spineless weasels i will enjoy spitting on your worthless graves please kill yourselves and do society a favor cus either way your all dead bitches!!!!
11 hours ago

The dang Blade doesn't keep the articles around very long and it is even difficult to get them in cache. But I don't remember LE saying anything about lights on, or off. Or even the TV for that matter. All I remember is that they said the home looked secure.

I wish the article about the Police defending their actions was still around.

Anybody have it?
(04-07-2011, 12:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: rage and grief i can only imagine.

Doesn't sound like Maytee is being as positive that the police will come through for her. Relying more on God and Karma.

I believe Maytee when she states that Johnny had a scipt for an old injury. Addicts, abusers and users will frequently have legitimate scripts in addition to purchasing from other sources. Many sell their OC's to purchase cheaper heroin. The original OC's which were chewable, snortable and shootable are no longer available (occasionally you can get them when you are discharged from a facility with your meds). The company came up with a new product that has a component that turns them into gel when you try to manipulate them for snorting, etc. The only thing available is OP's. The addicts don't like these because they can't snort, etc.( you can do an extraction process but it is difficult and many are not aware of this). Therefore these new OP"s go for half the price of OC's. It takes much longer to get "high with the new OC's or with percocet or vicodin versus snorting. It makes sense then that Lisa would take the pills at work. Abusers and addicts don't swalow whole pills these days.
(04-07-2011, 12:12 PM)Adub Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 12:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: rage and grief i can only imagine.

Doesn't sound like Maytee is being as positive that the police will come through for her. Relying more on God and Karma.

i hope nobody, out of frustration, takes the law into their own hands. for revenge or "justice".

I wonder if LE had the window where JC's Dad hoisted up the cousin, checked for fingerprints? I would hope so, because if there were no prints, it sure would raise a lot of questions IMO.
(04-07-2011, 12:04 PM)Adub Wrote: The dang Blade doesn't keep the articles around very long and it is even difficult to get them in cache. But I don't remember LE saying anything about lights on, or off. Or even the TV for that matter. All I remember is that they said the home looked secure.

Anybody have it?

I found this, page 1 post #5

Early Monday morning, her husband had met sheriff's deputies at the home where their 21-year-old son had been staying with his girlfriend, Lisa Straub, 20. Not long afterward, Mrs. Vasquez-Clarke arrived at the house with her cousin.

"I kept telling [the deputies], 'Please kick the door in.' I had a horrible gut-wrenching feeling," she told The Blade Tuesday. "My son isn't answering the phone. These kids could be dead in the house. They could need medical help. They said they didn't hear anything and they didn't see forcible entry."

Edit to add:

Sheriff's Detective Cathy Stooksbury said Tuesday that the deputies who responded to the Straub home did what they legally could do.
"Everyone was walking around the house. Everyone was looking in, trying to get them to answer the door," Detective Stooksbury said. "There was no probable cause to kick that door in. There was no probable cause to believe there was something wrong inside that home."

(04-07-2011, 12:04 PM)Adub Wrote: The dang Blade doesn't keep the articles around very long and it is even difficult to get them in cache. But I don't remember LE saying anything about lights on, or off. Or even the TV for that matter. All I remember is that they said the home looked secure.

Anybody have it?

Is this the one you're looking for?

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2011/02...slain.html

Mr. Clarke's mother had called 911 at 1:24 a.m. and again at 2:07 a.m., according to Detective Cathy Stooksbury of the Lucas County Sheriff's Office.

"Mom felt in her gut that there was something wrong, but she got that gut feeling because of some information she got earlier in the morning just before we got called out there at 1:24 a.m.," the detective said.

"Our crews went out there. We saw nothing amiss when we did the first check," Detective Stooksbury said. "They rang the bell, looked in the windows, walked around house. There were no sign of forced entry."

A deputy checked the house at 2161 Longacre Lane a second time, but again got no response at the door and saw nothing out of place, she said. There were no tracks in the snow.

The third time Mr. Clarke's mother called 911, it was 3:50 a.m. and she said her husband had just found Mr. Clarke and Miss Straub dead.

(04-07-2011, 11:14 AM)fabulous Wrote: so in regards to the timeline... I'm going to believe my source,who is LE, on this...which I think I've already posted at one time, but when the police arrived at the scene the first time there were lights on and a tv... nothing looked amiss. when the police arrived at the home a second time the tv was off...or at least LE couldn't hear it and the lights were mostly off, but the house did look different from the first call ...still nothing looked amiss, which is why they- THE POLICE- didn't kick in the door.
so the Clarke's couldn't have been at the longacre home for the entire time between all these calls, police coming and going, etc.
I do believe that the perps were in the house when the police arrived the first time, and from what I'm hearing, the police believe that too. so does that mean that the perps were familiar with the vics, or does that mean that the perps were fairly confident that they would be "safe" in the house even with LE knocking on the door?

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. John Sr & TW met LE at the Straubs after the 1st 911 call made at 1:24am, LESS then 1 hour later Maytee calls 911 for the 2nd time at 2:07am while enroute to the Straubs house. When she arrives, TW & John Sr are STILL at the Straubs house. I don't believe that John Sr & TW ever left the Straubs between the 1st & 2nd 911 call & in order for the home to appear different with TV shut off or turned down & lights there on the 1st time to suddenly be shut off, means the perps would have had to do that in view of John Sr & TW.

Also TW stated while here answering questions that when she went over to the house & knocked on the door the lights were on. When she came back with John Sr to meet LE the lights were still on.
Perhaps some of you can fill in the 'Unknown' times.

Time line

Unknown Johnny leaves tv viewing party.
Unknown Johnny picks up Lisa.
Unknown Johnny and Lisa arrive at Straubs.
Unknown Tiffany converses with Lisa.
Unknown Tiffany converses with Johnny.
Unknown Tiffany calls Sherita.
Unknown Tiffany drives to Johnny's house to ring bell and peer in windows.
1:24 a.m. Maytee calls 911.
Unknown Police arrive on scene. Number of cars? Stay how long?
Unknown Tiffany talks to John Sr.
Unknown Tiffany picks up John Sr. (We know this was before the second 911 call.)
2:07 a.m. Maytee makes second call to 911. (Is she in the car?)
Unknown Police arrive at Straubs'. Stay how long? How many cars?
Unknown Maytee arrives at Straubs'.
Unknown Tiffany and John Sr. arrive at Straubs'.
Unknown Tiffany departs Straubs'.
Unknown Maytee and John Sr. depart Straubs'.
Unknown Police depart Straubs'.
Unknown Maytee and John Sr. return to Straubs'.
Unknown Maybee and John Sr. break in door and find kids.
3:50 a.m. Maytee and John Clarke Sr. call 911 and state that they have kicked in door and kids are cold
Unknown Police arrive at death scene.
Unknown Detectives arrive at death scene.
Unknown Television interviews parents outside the Straub home.
Thanks for the timeline Wolf, but I believe some entries are out of order.
Maytee did not arrive at the Straub's before Tiffany and John Sr. and
I don't believe that Maytee and John Sr. ever left the scene. JMO

Wondering if listening to the 911 tapes we could figure any of the
times out.
Here's my crack at it:

Time line

Unknown Johnny leaves tv viewing party.
Unknown Johnny picks up Lisa.
Unknown Johnny and Lisa arrive at Straubs.
11:00 p.m. Tiffany converses with Lisa.
11:00 p.m. Tiffany converses with Johnny.
12:00 p.m. Tiffany drives to Johnny's house to ring bell and peer in windows.
12:30- 12:50 a.m. Tiffany calls Sherita.
12:50- 1:10 a.m. Tiffany talks to John Sr.
1-1:20 a.m. Tiffany picks up John Sr. (We know this was before the second 911 call.)
1:24 a.m. Maytee calls 911.
1:40 a.m. Police arrive on scene. Number of cars? Stay how long?
1:40 a.m. Tiffany and John Sr. arrive at Straubs'.
2:07 a.m. Maytee makes second call to 911. (Is she in the car?) --- Yes she is in the car.
2:10 a.m.(my guess) Maytee arrives at Straubs'.
2:10 a.m. Police arrive at Straubs'. Stay how long? How many cars?
Unknown Tiffany departs Straubs'.
Unknown Maytee and John Sr. depart Straubs'.
Unknown Police depart Straubs'.
Unknown Maytee and John Sr. return to Straubs'.
Unknown Maybee and John Sr. break in door and find kids.
3:50 a.m. Maytee and John Clarke Sr. call 911 and state that they have kicked in door and kids are cold
Unknown Police arrive at death scene.
Unknown Detectives arrive at death scene.
Unknown Television interviews parents outside the Straub home.

Yellow = Fact

Blue = my guess

Hey MOCKERS
I was thinking about this last night...WHO stated the TV and LIGHTS were on the first time the cops came out to the house? Is it in the police report? Or is this heresay?Smiley_emoticons_fies

ALSO I am trying to figure out WHY the TV would be on at all if they were just home to change and leave??Smiley_emoticons_skeptischInsane