(04-08-2011, 12:23 AM)truth be told Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 10:14 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: AMENDED

The 1 30 arrival of Tiffany and John Sr. would have to be
a few minutes earlier as we heard Tiff on the phone and
detectives were talking to people while Maytee sat in the
car 'pinning' Tiff's car.

Yellow = Fact
Blue = my guess

One fact from the timeline is the fire-fighters coming to Maytee's home after the 1st 9-11 call. You can hear the dispatcher ask her if she wanted a crew sent to the location. Well, they did in fact show up on Danberry street that night so taken that into consuideration....fire fighters probably arrived @ 1:30 am, stayed a few minutes and were gone 1:45-1:50 am. Then it is approximately 15 minutes to the Straubs from Danberry.

IMO the 1:30 a.m. arrival of J Sr & TW doesn't need to be changed because TW was not heard speaking on the phone to the 911 dispatcher & was not pinned in by Maytee until Maytee arrived at the Straubs which was during the 2nd 911 call (not the 1st) which was made at 2:06 a.m.

I gather that TBT is a neighbor of the Clarkes from prior posts & TBT's knowledge of the fire department indeed coming to the Clarkes Danberry residence that night with approx times. Arrival of 1:30 & departure of 1:45-1:50 a.m.

Assuming that Maytee left immediatly after the fire department 1:45- 1:50 & made the 15 minute drive to the Straubs, her arrival would be approx. 2:00 -2:05 a.m. I have her arriving at 2:10 a.m. so I feel that I'm pretty close to being accurate.
It almost seem like IMO, if it was in fact this crew of people that did it, I would say that it is logical that the bags over the head was done as a lighter way to murder their friends, instead of shooting them, which would make to much noise. Also be eaiser to solve by having more trace evidence. The killers knew these people.
(04-08-2011, 02:22 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: It almost seem like IMO, if it was in fact this crew of people that did it, I would say that it is logical that the bags over the head was done as a lighter way to murder their friends, instead of shooting them, which would make to much noise. Also be eaiser to solve by having more trace evidence. The killers knew these people.

I agree wholeheartedly. Ive always thought they knew the killers.
Its much too personal....didnt want to see them die, even if they did
want them dead.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(04-07-2011, 03:08 AM)curious Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 02:54 AM)d505 Wrote: Does anyone know if the police officers took a rectal temperature of the bodies once they were pronounced dead?

Oh you were doing well...pretty sure LE carry guns not thermometers, maybe you meant medical examiner

Right, the sooner a rectal temperture is taken the more accurate the results. If police officers don't do this they should learn how to its not that hard.
(04-07-2011, 09:16 AM)JsMom Wrote: I just popped in to see if there is any new information or an arrest. I see theres alot of activity goin on, so Im hoping this is some GOOD NEWS! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin well Im off to go start reading where I left off. Hope everyones having a great day.
Postwhore
Offtopic
Annoying
Also the bags were used IMO, to not be messy, no blood everywhere, shoe prints, also done to throw LE off. Thinking after the fact, some young kids JC age couldn't pull this off. Money was the motive, by people who though it was in that house.
A professional hit would of not taken place like this IMO. A pro IMO, would not put himself through half of the stuff that happened that night. It would be quick, maybe even a sniper rifle would be used, not bags. This crime took a while IMO, and no pro would get caught this way, wasting time to search for money.
(04-08-2011, 02:44 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Also the bags were used IMO, to not be messy, no blood everywhere, shoe prints, also done to throw LE off. Thinking after the fact, some young kids JC age couldn't pull this off. Money was the motive, by people who though it was in that house.

yeah, someone with a little more experience with covering their tracks.
I agree the bags were multi-purposed...to shield them from death, but also
to hinder LE by leaving a "clean" crime scene.
IMO someone, who, when LE gets ahold of them, will cry (as in actual tears) like a little bitch for what theyve done, because they had the stomach to kill, but not the emotional wherewithal to stomach actual death.
I was also wondering...when the ransacking happened...what possibility
is there that the murderers did it looking for money or drugs...OR...
the Clarkes doing it during the unaccounted for time? Since several seem
to think they were more involved than we think or know....(I dont believe
this theory, just wondering if anyone thought of this scenario)
Just muddying the already muddy waters....
Youre welcome. LOL
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
This crime was done by money hungry people who knew the killers. Also someone with a plan and a good layout of area, home, time, schedules, neighbors schedules. People who needed money and didn't have jobs, and also in a more non threating enviroment, not a stick up in a poverished economy!
Who knew the victims, sorry about that, god bless the dead.

(04-07-2011, 10:56 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Detectives can't trace something they don't know about now can they..

Good points. If you are referring to traffic phones, there are ways these can be traced.
No walmart pre paids, are usually used as second lines, or people in the criminal world, drug dealers as well. You can have a person buy you one, or even go through a few people, black market too. They are pre paid buy minutes as you go phones. With no contract or paper trail, and are pretty cheap.
(04-08-2011, 02:44 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Also the bags were used IMO, to not be messy, no blood everywhere, shoe prints, also done to throw LE off. Thinking after the fact, some young kids JC age couldn't pull this off. Money was the motive, by people who though it was in that house.

Right money or pills.....in this economy heck the oc pill is a better investment than the american dollar.

I am going through a divorce bc my husband can't get off these dang pills. This is why I know how awful they can be to an addict but a money maker for a dealer
Someone who has just freshly canvassed this area, which would be people that attended that party! Which is in plain black in white, considering people don't change much of a routine at night on the weekend in nice neighborhoods!
(04-08-2011, 03:25 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: No walmart pre paids, are usually used as second lines, or people in the criminal world, drug dealers as well. You can have a person buy you one, or even go through a few people, black market too. They are pre paid buy minutes as you go phones. With no contract or paper trail, and are pretty cheap.

Yes if the perps planned this meticulous ly they would have done just that

Pills are peanuts to a dealer when gas is 4 bucks per gallon. Now to a junkie that's a different story, this JC kid, IMO wasn't sittin on much of a stash, if any. It's the greenbacks that spend everywhere that attracted this crime to happen.
So your saying you think the killers were at the party
Sure IMO, I would assume that to be my final answer! Who else wanted money that bad, but some hoodrats who will never have a good job in there lives, considering a jacket that is 3 inches thick on all of these "clowns".
What are grreenbacks
Cash