Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
You know I think using a plastic bag may be a good way to get away with murder ...the killers come prepared to not leave evidence no bullets as evidence no type of gun
Who do you think did it?
Well yeah, IMO, this was done by some get rich quick scheme, which backfired twice, no money, and capital murder charges. UC, better be watching, but the streets is always watching, always. Polygraphs are just snacks, the main course is the day to day operations of the suspects.
Ouch! That hurts man. How about some respect for the dead.
Lady Cop needs to chime in on this forum, I know she is up now. What is your take on this case, IYO.
(04-07-2011, 09:04 PM)concerned Wrote: You know they read Mock.. Im letting them know what I really think.

If the killers are reading this it's because they are a member. This forum is private & is not able to be viewed by lurkers.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-08-2011, 02:25 AM)d505 Wrote: If police officers don't do this they should learn how to its not that hard.

It's not a LEO's responsibility to be sticking a thermometer up a corpse ass, that's a job for the coroner & his staff. Cops shouldn't even be handling the body.

(04-08-2011, 05:09 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: Hey Duchess try because they are members. I know it's early and all, but sugartits come on Mrs. Perfect

No shit, Sherlock. 78

DO5 sad "I am going through a divorce bc my husband can't get off these dang pills. This is why I know how awful they can be to an addict but a money maker for a dealer"

I'm sorry to hear that DO5...is it percs?

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Sonny 233...wow...some very interesting posts....don't leave us!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I will try to stay current, thanks pspence. It was oc which is in the opiate family, as well as percocet.
(04-07-2011, 09:04 PM)concerned Wrote: What no Mockers that feel the same way? Instead of going over and over about the crime Im telling these murderers(IMO) what I really think. You know they read Mock.. Im letting them know what I really think. No holds barred.

completely agree with you! I am just puzzled why TW would be anywhere near JC if her "baby daddy" had such a hatred for him. There are so many questions...BUT I have to reiterate ALL parties might know more than they are telling the public. That is usually how it works; they have NO obligation to us to say what they know. Keeping certain information close to the chest is usually how you catch the slickest criminals. (ex. how they were positioned...what they were wearing or not...where JC's cell phone was located) The person that knows the little details is usually the party who is involved.
sadly i have to be away most of the day. and i don't have enough money for a babysitter who will supervise "adults".

so here are a few comments.

i deleted the more stupid shit about japan and elvis. i said a while back i wanted to cut the superfluous BS from this thread.

and sonny referring to Duchess as 'sugartits' and 'retard'... that isn't happening in my forum/crime thread.

Midnight, i sent you 3 PMs which you have not bothered to answer. so you're a newbie again.

D505 sent a member a warning and said she was staff. she's a newbie now too. not for the warning, but for saying she was staff.

oops, newbies can't even read this. oh well. everyone else can.

you're next sonny, keep your shit out of this area. spread it around the rest of Mock, not here. Duchess should have kicked your clown ass for you. i will next time. and you won't get chance #3.

if either of the new newbies whine in newbie forum, feel free to copy this to them. in full. they cannot receive PMs.

(04-08-2011, 03:34 AM)d505 Wrote: So your saying you think the killers were at the party

Do we have any way of knowing FOR SURE that there was a party the day before? What if there wasn't, and that's just part of a plan to cover up any prints the criminal/s may have left? Surely if it's just TW's word I would question it, because IMO she was in on this.

As for the phone call between TW and JC...I don't believe it. IMO I think it was made up, because they wanted JC's parents to find them. I think whoever did this didn't like JC, LS or his parents. IMO I tend to think that JC's parents know WHY it happened, and it may have been some sort of pay back on them.

I also don't believe that TW drove to the Straubs home that night to check on JC & LS. I believe that is fabricated because she needed an excuse for her car being there...if it was seen. Again, IMO, I think she drove the get-away car, which is also why she admitted to having someone with her.

I believe TW had a hand in this. Makes no sense that she would hang out with JC and LS when her bf AG disliked him, and if JC was afraid of AG(his words not mine) then that makes it stink even more. TW's story just don't add up in any way...at least I don't think so.
(04-08-2011, 02:25 AM)d505 Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 03:08 AM)curious Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 02:54 AM)d505 Wrote: Does anyone know if the police officers took a rectal temperature of the bodies once they were pronounced dead?

Oh you were doing well...pretty sure LE carry guns not thermometers, maybe you meant medical examiner

Right, the sooner a rectal temperture is taken the more accurate the results. If police officers don't do this they should learn how to its not that hard.
As Duchess stated " the police don't take temperatures", the medical examiner would take care of that. BTW, the ME doesn't typically take a rectal temp. The most accurate form of finding the core body temp is by way of a liver temp. The ME sticks a thermometer directly into the liver. It looks just like one of those kitchen thermometers with a sharp end that is used to check the temp of beef or poultry.
(04-08-2011, 02:25 AM)d505 Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 03:08 AM)curious Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 02:54 AM)d505 Wrote: Does anyone know if the police officers took a rectal temperature of the bodies once they were pronounced dead?

Oh you were doing well...pretty sure LE carry guns not thermometers, maybe you meant medical examiner

Right, the sooner a rectal temperture is taken the more accurate the results. If police officers don't do this they should learn how to its not that hard.

In some jurisdictions police officers cannot pronounce death, only the M E can and touching the body more than checking for a pulse is a no no.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

There have been some really great posts this morning. Thanks, fellow
mockers.

Kitty1, IMADick great info about the body temp and pronunciation of death.
It also explains to me why when a friend of mine passed, the police would
not even come. The family had to find a physician to
visit to pronounce the person dead before the ME would come. Granted this
is a different city, and the deceased was terminally ill, but your example and
my experience explain that there is indeed strict protocol surrounding a dead
body.

A question for your insights.
Do you think it is possible that the individuals who found the bodies could have
staged some of the damage in the home to add confusion to the scene?
We know there were at least three people at the scene before LE arrived.
One other thing has bothered me and I am wondering if it has anyone else.

TW said she made plans with Lisa. ......... then
Called Johnny back and talked to him.

Time between these two calls???
Why didn't she just call Lisa right back since they made the plans???
Why not simply text one or both and say, "If I am not there, just go in the house."
(This by the way, suggests that there is AN OPEN DOOR POLICY for friends and
no key or knocking was needed.)

I know many of you have considered that the calls to Lisa and Johnny (if made)
were to assure BOTH were at the home.

AND......Where was TW when she called? She could have been a block away,
not at her house, because she covered her ass with them should she not be at
her house.

Is there a store within walking distance of TW? HaHa do they sell duct tape?

Just some thoughts for my wonderful MOCK friends.
Wolf the possibilities for the crime scene are endless, The one thing that I see in the known information that would cause the detectives some problems would be the moving of the bodies by the father, while it's a completely understandable thing to do the resuscitation efforts destroyed some evidence and may have muddied other evidence.

The immediate area where the bodies were found is crucial to a homicide investigation, hairs,fibers,and other physical evidence being moved or mingled with other such things from other people make the elimination phase of that evidence much more difficult.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ignore