Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I also personally believe that someone has finally told Maytee to be quiet and she listened.. Maybe LE.. I have noticed she doesnt personally attack anyone anymore or state names on the internet, also her posts are getting fewer and fewer everyday!
(04-10-2011, 11:16 AM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Mixing pain pills together is very popular in ppl who have addictions to taking the pills and want a really good high feeling... I can bet on it that she has been taking them for a while because most people who are new at taking them dont mix them until later on when the initial high doesnt work anymore with just one pill or one kind of pill.. Im pretty sure the cops probably already know where JOhnny and Lisa got their drugs all the time...

pplcrazy, Wow! this is great information I know little about this type of thing - this sure doesn't sound good needing more and more like that. I think your probably right about the police knowing where they both got their drugs. Thanks!
(04-10-2011, 11:19 AM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I also personally believe that someone has finally told Maytee to be quiet and she listened.. Maybe LE.. I have noticed she doesnt personally attack anyone anymore or state names on the internet, also her posts are getting fewer and fewer everyday!

DITTO!
(04-09-2011, 11:56 PM)Nina Wrote: TW made this comment directed at Maytee…

Sorry, but I am not clear from your post who is saying what or where.

1) Are all the words in your post from TW, or some from Maytee and then some from TW, and/or is some comment from you included?

2) How did you conclude that whatever TW said was directed at Maytee?

3) What is the context - what was said immediately before and immediately after and by whom?

4) Where did you find this posted and what is the url?

Thanks.

(04-10-2011, 10:59 AM)NightOwl Wrote: What do you think about this vicodin situation? Why 2 drugs like that?

I have taken these two prescription drugs together before. And the first time it was so strong it made me go to sleep. I didn't feel comfortable going anywhere because of how loopey/dizzy feeling i got. Depending on how long or often Lisa had been taking them in combination together would determine her level of functioning on them. If she was use to taking them together she would function more normally while still getting that high rush. Instead of just taking the perc. or oxy when you add the vicodin on top of that it's a very euphoric feeling. You feel very happy and very lovey dovey at least that's for me i can't speak for someone else. I also have gotten very hyper and want to be active, i've been known to clean the house and then relax for hours when i was done. Another factor is the frequency between doses, i think vicodin if i remember was about 4-6 hours and with my oxycodone that i take now my doses are twice a day and you'd think that'd mean every 12 hours but you doin't take it while you're sleeping, so that is still about every 6 hours or so. But that's if you are taking it as directed but you can probably throw that out the window if they were taking them for recreation they may have loosely paid attention to those directions.
The comments were under a FB picture. The picture was from JB's Christmas/NewYear album There was originally a comment from Maytee (around 3/29) that has since been removed. Maytee said "That nasty ass hoodrat tw eeeewwwww looks like she gots aids" (that comment is now gone). These are the only other comments under the picture:

TW: bytch im so tired of u having my fuking name in ur mouth.bitch i dont go out my way at all 2 say shit 2 u so y do u steady got something 2 say.aint u got anything better 2 do with ur fukin life.bitch stop making mine miserable because UR A ...FUKING CRAZY ASS LUNATIC AND UR FUKIN MISERABLE.Y DONT U REMINISCE SOME OF THE WORDS IVE HEARD JOHNNY SAY TO U./...........FUK OFF U CRAZY ZANNY HEAD BITCH/....
March 29 at 6:01pm.

TW: damn its crazy i think johnny n lisa was percocet heads right with the rest of the crew.hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha,........who gets percs prescribed 2 years after high school....LIAR...!
16 hours ago.
A treasure trove of current useful data about the Ohio Bureau of Criminal investigation here:

CRIMINAL JUSTICE UPDATES
Science: a partner in crime-fighting
4/20/2010
By Mary Alice Casey

http://tinyurl.com/3sq9cjy
(04-10-2011, 10:59 AM)NightOwl Wrote: JsMom, My statement was a Saturday Night thing only. I wish TW would tell us where Lisa got the vicodin, that may help lead us somewhere instead of carrying on with Maytee - (it was all totally uncalled for). What do you think about this vicodin situation? Why 2 drugs like that?

Hope your doing well!

I agree with you Owl. Im not sure what to feel about the pills because now days you can get them anywhere. Maybe it was someone whom gave them the pills. Alot of teenagers take those dang pills. I personally know people who abuse pills. I do not hang around those type people. I know of a girl whom now has an enlarged heart due to abusing LORTABS. Here in Tn the pill of chioce is Lortab...idk....as for TW I think it is just terrible that she keep nagging at Maytee. I know Maytee accused her but I think in that situation you just want to blame someone and she happen to be there. She was also the last one to talk to Johnny. I think thats why Maytee pin pointed TW. Plus Maytee knows more about TW then we do even though her posting say alot about her character.
Smiley_emoticons_smile Maytee being mysterious on Justice page:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa

jUSTICE thank you god

I just saw that! She has been doing that sort of post recently. That in turn causes people to ask the important question which I haven't seen any response to. Previous post on Justice started out with "My silence is a virtue." I soo hope that she really has received some good news!
(04-10-2011, 04:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile Maytee being mysterious on Justice page:

jUSTICE thank you god

Dare we hope this is true?
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Just posted on Justice Will Prevail by Maytee:

"jUSTICE thank you god"

Wonder if she means in the spirtual sense or if there is a break in the case....

"
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(04-10-2011, 05:22 PM)pspence Wrote: Just posted on Justice Will Prevail by Maytee:

"jUSTICE thank you god"

Wonder if she means in the spirtual sense or if there is a break in the case....

"

thats maytee being maytee... im sure.... Shes always posting that kind of stuff to either scare them or Idk lead people on... who knows but I doubt its gonna mean they have arrested anyone or know who it is... Im sorry to say but shes that one person who always crys wolf...
In regards to the TV being on/off between the first and second time LE was at the scene, could explain the DVD that was seized as evidence which begs the question(s):

- Was this a movie owned by the Straubs, rented, or other?
- If rented then to whom, where, and when?
- If stopped manually, the time stamp could help with establishing a timeline.
- Was it used as an attempt to drown out sounds coming from within the home?
Maytee on justice page:

Oh and btw even your lil records working momma is not gonna save you from this one either you will not escape the wrath of justice n god i promise you that!!!!!!!! This time you went too far and got yourselves a one way ticket to hell
22 minutes ago via iPhone ·

(04-10-2011, 08:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee on justice page:

Oh and btw even your lil records working momma is not gonna save you from this one either you will not escape the wrath of justice n god i promise you that!!!!!!!! This time you went too far and got yourselves a one way ticket to hell

Whos mother works in records? Hmm....
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(04-10-2011, 09:18 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 08:50 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee on justice page:

Whos mother works in records? Hmm....

I think in the back and forth between Maytee and AG he said his mom worked at police station. So maybe him?
Maytee on justice:

What you evil demons did that dreadfull night to my johnny n lisa is so ugly evil hanious wrong gruesome i know they never thought such evil was around them and neither did we wowwww they trusted you and never thought you would set them up for your personal greed n gain thats y your all going to deathrow you pathetic drug addicts im so glad god answers our prayers JUSTICE!!!!! AMEN!!!!

(04-10-2011, 09:23 PM)Nina Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 09:18 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Whos mother works in records? Hmm....

I think in the back and forth between Maytee and AG he said his mom worked at police station. So maybe him?

How does this square up against LC telling us to think outside the box and expand our view past the FB fabulous 500?
"think outside the box"

i have never used that tired old phrase. but i did manage to stir up some discussion. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Multi talk Wasnme

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)