Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
The 100 grand that these kids though was in a safe, which IMO, might have been inside the house. Maybe a safe was in the house, who knows?
OKay I need help translating this one lol Normally I can understand what they're saying to eachother but there's a couple things in this one I don't get:

LS: nigga im out yo way on hilll n u get seen to much n ma hood to b talkn be hind dat screen shit we can make a date like rite now its nice out to get yo bac dirty but traffic gone cum to a hault tiff breif yo pussy ass nigga & bring em to da bloocc 2day 2day 2day !lets quash dis n da street now rite now! aint no hoe & ma blood n bitch i aint a lynch but im bout 2 ack like 1 (hollow boi 1.5 )
6 minutes ago.

I don't understand the last sentence.....
(04-12-2011, 12:29 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: The 100 grand that these kids though was in a safe, which IMO, might have been inside the house. Maybe a safe was in the house, who knows?

If hard up was the determining factor, then there is always the reward that has been offered.

at some point everything in this case will click into place and the reward will be off the table.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Regarding all the convos on fb taking place, all I want to say is, SOMEONE IS FINALLY PULLING THEIR CARD and SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!! ABOUT DAMN TIME!
(04-12-2011, 12:39 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Regarding all the convos on fb taking place, all I want to say is, SOMEONE IS FINALLY PULLING THEIR CARD and SPEAKING THE TRUTH!!! ABOUT DAMN TIME!
This was just posted:

LS: ‎& tiff wen i seen you last time i was on 1 wen u c me again im pushin down & a.p wht you think you gone do bitch put a bag ova ma head & call ma momma ( im waitn )n so is ma momma9 minutes ago.

WOW
LE needs to find the snitch in the circle of friends, or a CI, that knows about some of this crews late night moves. LE needs to interview these kids a few more times a piece to check there made up stories. It's a lot more difficult to remember lies, then the truth.
Sounds like someone getting ready to go down! This could get real interesting. Talk of TW and bags over heads.
Also putting bags over friends heads to murder because you don't want witnesses seems about right for the age group of TW and company. IMO is a easier way to kill, a softer way, to kill someone you know. IMO, less of a crime in the minds of the killers, easier to sleep at night than to shoot them, also of course less evidence this way as well. If it finally gets solved, which will be soon IMO, and TW is not involved this forum will probally be extremely shocked.
AK: Tiffany, I don't know you, but my Dad works for the FBI and if you print this out and take it to the police, this is a death threat... I saved it for you in case she deletes it

NFL: First and foremost kiss my ass mind ya own and stop talkn that shyt bout ya dad fbi I anit scard of shyt I anit conmmit no crime and since you say ya dnt know tiff well why u even speakn if ya daddy the fbi then I think tiff n her man should be put in cuff for havein sunthin 2do with the murder of the 2innocent people that were killed wit bags over they head wtf bitch ashley fuck you n kiss my ass mafucka print dis bitch!about an hour ago · Like · 1 person
you know what I keep thinking ..is if TW's name is apparently brought up in alot of these crimes while being impregenated..(lmao) with all these kids by all these different father's...WHY IN THE HELL HASNT SHE BEEN MADE TO GET FIXED...I just feel if a mother (witch this girl by far is not at all)gets pregnant more then one time and can not or will not take care of the said child,why should they be allowed to keep having babies for the rest of the world to raise!!!
[/font]
Quote:DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE PUBLIC EYE...AND WE WOULDNT TALK ABOUT YOU!!!!
All of TW's comments are now gone from that FB picture
(04-12-2011, 02:49 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: All of TW's comments are now gone from that FB picture

Good thing we are so diligent in our FB stalking. We are able to preserve these literary works of art.
(04-12-2011, 02:51 PM)Nina Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 02:49 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: All of TW's comments are now gone from that FB picture

Good thing we are so diligent in our FB stalking. We are able to preserve these literary works of art.

LOL right! I was really hoping that AP would come back & comment though. Maybe let his emotions take over like he's done in the past during FB convos with Maytee & say something that's probably not in his best interest. Did that AK person also comment on that photo or somewhere else? I don't see that comment their either.
it's not very smart to post all that crap. LE IS watching it.

Good LC, let's keep these kids talking, maybe they will slip up with some information not known to the public, that is important to the case.
LC, I'm glad you jumped in here. I would have to believe that the quickness that some of the mockers have at posting off of FB could be a big help to LE !
Gone from the page does not equate to gone forever.

I'm just saying.

data bases are a wonderful thing, and keep in mind that each of those posters have a computer of some sort.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

they read here. so does LE. but those hoodrats don't seem to absorb any intelligence, they just blab away. anything they say CAN and WILL be used against them one day. maybe not for murder, but they invite scrutiny.

i even thought i shouldn't say anything about it. maybe i shouldn't.

thanks members for being alert and making a record here. 44

(04-12-2011, 02:09 PM)ALWAYSBITCHEN Wrote: WHY IN THE HELL HASNT SHE BEEN MADE TO GET FIXED.

Who is going to make her do that?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa

If you have ever been harrased set up or robbed or know someone that has by AP or TW please contact crimestopper as soon as possible they are evil demons with robbery as motive leading to murder....4192551111 please report asap they are a dangerous menace to society n themselves!!!!!!!!!!