Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Adub,
Well, that is more than 250g and less than 500g, I feel really dumb as I have no idea how large a gram would be but, here is what I found regarding price.....

The price of heroin varies according to how much is available. Customers can expect to pay more for a higher-quality product. Generally it's between $59-$88 per gram, or around $22 for a third of a gram. In some cases, a customer can buy a single dose of dope for as little as $10. A heroin addict may spend upwards of $150 per day to support his or her habit.

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/heroin/basics
(04-14-2011, 08:36 PM)jenjen Wrote: Adub,
The price of heroin varies according to how much is available. Customers can expect to pay more for a higher-quality product. Generally it's between $59-$88 per gram, or around $22 for a third of a gram. In some cases, a customer can buy a single dose of dope for as little as $10. A heroin addict may spend upwards of $150 per day to support his or her habit.

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/heroin/basics

So the bottom end would be about $15,000. That is a lot of paper. But then that would be the street value. Not the investment, or wholesale cost.

(04-14-2011, 08:27 PM)Adub Wrote: Perhaps. I'm of the impression that LE has access to the cell phones used that night. To make sure everything added up, and to interview those that had contact with TW/AG in the days prior. And no smoking gun resulted. Thank you Maytee. But, ZB lawyered up (I think I read that here), imo, and TW was using his cell phone

Adub, Great job as always!! I don't recall ZB lawyered up but, I definately recall BD lawyering up Lisa's ex-boyfriend either by JASH
or Kitty1 - JASH had info on BD earlier on Mock.
***total rumor***

word in toledo is that lisa's mom owed thousands of dollars to a drug dealer and it was an out of town hit. again, just a rumor. don't shoot the messenger.
Lisa's mom? Wow, this is a first.
it's one reason we don't give any cred to baseless rumors.

(04-14-2011, 09:12 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: ***total rumor***

word in toledo is that lisa's mom owed thousands of dollars to a drug dealer and it was an out of town hit. again, just a rumor. don't shoot the messenger.

I think ppl are getting bored now and coming up with anything they can at this point, but I hope these RUMORS don't cause the police to miss anything or lead them the wrong way....
What about that white Econo like van seen in the area, I remember someone saying a long while back? That seems to be a good lead, or was that a rumor?
Why is it that everytime I talk about VD someone changes the subject Police

(04-14-2011, 09:37 PM)Adub Wrote: Why is it that everytime I talk about VD someone changes the subject Police

LOL at above.....Maybe the weed found in Johnny's system came from VD's that night. What's the connection to Johnny and 3 friends VD has on FB going to prison for heroin?
So Im listening to toledos police radio and they just had a possible B&E and the homeowners are out of town and a neighbor saw 2 men and " they drove really fast out of the drive way" and they are now sending officers out there.. Hmm interesting... this was reported about 3 minutes ago..
(04-14-2011, 10:23 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: So Im listening to toledos police radio and they just had a possible B&E and the homeowners are out of town and a neighbor saw 2 men and " they drove really fast out of the drive way" and they are now sending officers out there.. Hmm interesting... this was reported about 3 minutes ago..

pplrcrazy, keep us posted on that one!
(04-14-2011, 10:26 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 10:23 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: So Im listening to toledos police radio and they just had a possible B&E and the homeowners are out of town and a neighbor saw 2 men and " they drove really fast out of the drive way" and they are now sending officers out there.. Hmm interesting... this was reported about 3 minutes ago..

pplrcrazy, keep us posted on that one!

I will do my best, they have alot of action going on tonight, there was 2 18 yr olds running around with pistols too.. Wow, what a place to live...
(04-14-2011, 10:12 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 09:37 PM)Adub Wrote: Why is it that everytime I talk about VD someone changes the subject Police

LOL at above.....Maybe the weed found in Johnny's system came from VD's that night. What's the connection to Johnny and 3 friends VD has on FB going to prison for heroin?

Idk maybe Lisa's mom was the supplier Wasnme

(04-14-2011, 04:53 PM)pspence Wrote: I asked AG about the horrible story about him getting jealous when he saw Tiffany at a party and he took out a gun and robbed folks...I asked him to please explain....here was his reply....
....i shot the gun into tiffany's friends hood of her car.......and i will adnmit i have an anger problem but i dont put my hands on females...

Sorry 'pspence' but what I am reading here is just NUTS...if you quoted AG and think that his statement has helped me, it has. I see someone who can justify anything he does in some poorly constructed reasoning and WTF is he doing in possession of a GUN? His moral highground is "I don't rob females at gunpoint'...Geeez

(04-14-2011, 07:21 PM)NightOwl Wrote: February 08, 2011
"JOHNNY ITS CRAZY THAT NIGHT OF WATCHIN THE PRO BOWL U TOLD ME V** CALM DOWN LIFES TOO SHORT N TOMMOROW IS NEVER PROMISED TO ANYONE. ...............
Wonder what Johnny asked him to calm down about?

My money is on 'V' telling JC that there were serious theats to his life and JC looked at the source of those theats coming from close and familiar 'frenemies' figures NAH they wouldn't do that to me!!!
(04-14-2011, 07:34 PM)Snoopy Wrote: Another thought came to mind this morning,

Wow...Snoopy.....good going, keep thinking, I have never seen the pieces fit so well in this puzzel before you said this....Thanks

zero
(04-14-2011, 11:58 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 07:21 PM)NightOwl Wrote: February 08, 2011
"JOHNNY ITS CRAZY THAT NIGHT OF WATCHIN THE PRO BOWL U TOLD ME V** CALM DOWN LIFES TOO SHORT N TOMMOROW IS NEVER PROMISED TO ANYONE. ...............
Wonder what Johnny asked him to calm down about?

My money is on 'V' telling JC that there were serious theats to his life and JC looked at the source of those theats coming from close and familiar 'frenemies' figures NAH they wouldn't do that to me!!!

umm my take on this is, they were watching the pro bowl and maybe he was getting mad at what was on tv,lol and so that was johnnys response, something a little less serious... maybe it just stuck out to him after johnny died,lol.. im just saying... we might be reading in to that a little too much...He could of meant dont let stupid things get you so upset...
(04-14-2011, 08:58 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 08:27 PM)Adub Wrote: Perhaps. I'm of the impression that LE has access to the cell phones used that night. To make sure everything added up, and to interview those that had contact with TW/AG in the days prior. And no smoking gun resulted. Thank you Maytee. But, ZB lawyered up (I think I read that here), imo, and TW was using his cell phone

Adub, Great job as always!! I don't recall ZB lawyered up but, I definately recall BD lawyering up Lisa's ex-boyfriend either by JASH
or Kitty1 - JASH had info on BD earlier on Mock.

Actually 'Unknown' first related this:

Unknown - 02-04-2011 05:55 PM

I'm not sure mr.z mom called my mom asking to borrow 400 dollars for a retainer fee that they would be taking him to wood county on Monday for a polygraph and she needed the money to get a lawyer for her son.
(04-14-2011, 09:12 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote: ***total rumor***

!! BANG !!